Confrontation

After the kitchen had been cleaned we all decided that a good nights sleep was in order so we all headed to our rooms and Gwendolyn left for her own room.

Amelia and I were walking down the hall to our room when I was stopped by Lina. I turned to face her after indicating for Amelia to go on ahead.

When the room door had closed behind her Lina spoke.

"Thank you." Was all she said with her head down. I reached out and lifted her chin and looked her in the eyes.

"Don't thank me yet, do it after we kill your scumbag of a dad." I tell her smiling. She smiles and I watch as some life returns to her eyes. She nods and backs into her room.

"Night." She says closing the door.

"Night, night." I say to the closed door and walk down to my room to see Amelia already in bed.

What I wasn't expecting to see was her layed out on the bed completly naked.

I swallow thickly while looking at her beautiful body and she blushes, a full body blush.

How long was I out in the hall? I couldn't have been that long.

Amelia chuckles at me and stands up.

"Did I say that out loud?" I ask her as she reaches me and pulls me to the bed with a kiss. I follow her, neck straining while I try to undress without breaking the kiss.

I mangage to get everything off except for my socks as we tumble on the bed and Amelia rolls me under her. I place my hand on the back of her head to pull her closer but she pulls back and sits up on top of me.

I pout at her and she giggles then leans back over and gives me a light peck.

I run my hand up her thighs to her waist and squeeze her sides and squeals.

She shifts so she's straddling one of my thighs and I can feel exactly how aroused she is as she presses her wet core down on my leg and moans.

I grip her hips more firmly and encourage her to move. She complys and soon we're both panting heavily from our actions. Her hands dig into my shoulders painfully as she moves even faster on my leg but I don't mind the pain and release one side of her hips and reach up to play with her heaving breasts. She moans louder as I begin to play with her nipple and the hands on my shoulder squeeze even tighter, tight enough to draw blood. I hiss out in pain but continue to move with her.

She throws her head back as she slams down on my leg on last time and let's out the loudest moan I've ever heard from her. Falling forward she burries her head in my neck while purring like a kitten.

"God baby." She mumbles.

"You can just call me Ice." I tell her in a serious voice and chuckle when she gives me a light tap.

She yawns and struggles to sit up and I laugh and pull her back to lay her head on my chest.

"Sleep." I tell her and she snuggles in closer.

"You can make it up to me later." I tell her and chuckle as she hits me again.

********************************************

I wake up to find that I'm alone in the bed but the smell of food cooking. Stretching, I kick the covers off and get up and go to the bathroom to have a nice warm shower and brush my teeth.

After getting dressed in some black skinny jeans and a short sleeved black shirt and my knee high, heeled boots I head towards the smell of food.

Walking into the kitchen I find Lina and Amelia cooking breakfast and laughing with each other looking like old time friends.

"Morning." I tell them and plop down onto a bar stool and Lina turns to me with a smirk on her face.

"Had a good night cousin?" She asks casually but I notice Amelia blushing. Grinning, I look back at her.

"I had a wonderful night dear cousin, but there's was a lot of screaming last night so I had a hard time falling asleep." I say laughing on the inside.

"I heard it too and loud moans, also and someone screaming something." She says scratching her head and looking thoughtful.

"Was it 'harder Dealia!' or something like 'faster baby!', something along those lines?" I ask in a serious voice.

"No, it was 'Oh god, harder!'" She says imitatimg Amelia's voice from last night and I have to force myself not to laugh as Amelia blushes even more and turns back to the food cooking.

"Did you hear anything Amelia?" Lina asks her. "And who is this god?" she asks as Amelia ducks her head.

"No. I didn't hear a thing, I must have already been asleep." Amelia mumbles.

"Aww is my little nympho embarrased someone heard her screaming my name last night?" I ask in her mind and watch as she tenses and shoots me a glare over her shoulder.

Lina gives me a knowing look and shakes her head at me while smiling. I just smile and puff out my chest which makes her laugh out loud while Amelia continues to mumble under her breath while Lina and I laugh.

Turning of the stove they both start distributing the food and sit down. I lean over and give Amelia a peck on the cheek and she smiles.

"Forgive me?" I ask with a sad face. She looks at me and rolls her eyes before nodding her head, I smile and turn to eat my food.

Before the I can take a bite the front door chimes. I place my fork down and move to go answer it but Lina taps my hand.

"I've got it, it's probably Gwendolyn anyway." She says and gets up and walks out the kitchen.

I manage to take two bites then I hear a large crash from the front door, I'm up and out the kitchen in a flash and what I see out the front door in the hall suprises the hell out of me.

Melina is sitting on her fathers chest while hammering his face into the ground with punches, he looks like he is trying to block her strikes but they're coming to fast and he can't properly protect himself.

Amelia and I just stand in the doorway and watch and Lina beats the hell out of him until she starts to get tired. Her strength has somewhat returned since being away from that prison but it's going to take more than one night to heal her completly.

I catch her as she starts to fall backwards but continues to swing wildly at him. When I pull her off him he wobbles to his feet and leans on the wall for support.

"You shev vak tor! You sick murdering bastard, I'm going to kill you!" Lina sceams at him and starts stuggling in my arms.

"You didn't have to come all this way for us to kill you, we were actually going to come get you." I tell him as he leans his head back on the wall and looks at the ceiling.

"I came to you to ask for your protection." He says and Lina stills in my arms.

"Why the fuck would I want to protect you, a selfish, lying, murdering bastard." I snarl getting angry.

"Because I'm your real father."