Karma's a B... Her name's Dare

Dedicated to werewolfgirl443

"What are you doing?" Smokie asked as more and more people kept entering the room.

Pulling four chairs to the stage, I staddled my chair and arranged the others for the boys.

"Sit." I said and immediately they did along with everyone else in the room.

To be honest I wasn't exactly sure what I was going to do to them but I did know that it was going to be fun.

Leaning forward I placed my chin on my folded arms as I regared the three in front of me.

"Do you have any suggestions?" I asked Dare and she chuckled.

"Yeah, let me take over." She said and I felt her move forward and I "sat back."

"Hey boys. D here and we're about to have some fun." Dare says and already I can see tears coming out of their eyes.

"On no no, don't start crying already, we haven't even started yet." I felt her frown at them.

"Stand. Strip." She said directing it at the three boys who immediately started doing what she had said.

When they were finished they remained standing and Dare smiled.

"So you guys like to take what's not yours?" She asked but they didn't answer.

Whether they couldn't or didn't want to was irrelevent.

"Ms. Frost would you care to tell us what was going on here?" Smokie asked while he was still stuck in his seat along with everyone else beside the three.

"Not really, but I will tell you that the three of them have been very bad and will not be leaving this stage alive." She said smiling and I felt as the entire room felt fear.

"You can't go around executing people!" Puppy shouted and Dare glared at him and he sat back in his seat whimpering.

"Whose going to stop me?" She asked and stood up from the chair and I had a feeling that if the people in the room could have run they would be as far away from here as possible.

Pulling out one of the blades I kept hidden on my body she walked to the wolf boy and stopped in front of him.

He was shaking so bad but since he couldn't move he just looked like he was having a seizure.

Not saying another word she took his penis in her free hand and with the other hand she took the dagger and cut it off.

People in the room screamed as she threw it down on the floor before moving on to the other two while the first one bled and tried to scream.

Queenie actually managed to push herself up a little from her seat before she was slammed back down.

"Impressive." I thought.

"I know right." She said chuckling as she lit the three penises on fire and I could hear people gagging in the crowd at the smell of the cooked flesh.

The boys were trembling now as they lost more and more blood.

When she was finished cooking them she kicked each one in front of the boys reguardless of who they belonged too.

"Kneel." She said and they dropped to their knees.

"Eat." She said pointing to the cooked meat and against their will the boys picked them up.

"Wait, do you want me to cut them up?" She asked smiling as one placed it in his mouth and bit off a large piece while he chewed.

Now I hear people throwing up behind me as the three boys devoured the penises and threw up at the same time while crying.

"Delicious, aren't they?" She asked and they looked at her while they chewed.

Walking over to the Vamp, she took hold of his hair and pulled his head back and slit his throat, digging the blade in deep tearing his head away.

Looking down at him his mouth was still chewing so she reached into his newly opened throat and touched his spine before wrapping her hands around the bones and pulling it out.

The rest of the skin tore away and his body dropped to the ground and she calmy placed the head in front of the other two whimpering boys.

"Take out his eyes." She said and they each reached forward and pulled out one of his eyeballs and held them in their hand.

"Eat them." She said smirking and they put them in their mouth and chewed as blood ran out of their mouths.

They were extremely weak now because of the blood loss and each looked like they were about to pass out.

So she stood and went to work hacking them to pieces smiling the whole while.

When she was done the entire stage was covered in blood and large chunks of meat. People from the crowd were screaming and crying while the council looked at me in horror.

The two of us switched back and I wiped the bloody blade off on my shirt and looked around the large room.

"That is one of the consequences of any wanna be rapists or murders." I said and walked out of the quiet room back to the lockers for another shower.