Bigger, Badder, Better

Puppy backed away from me with his tail tucked and I growled.

The other council members had moved away from the table and were standing out of the way as they watched us circle each other.

I lunged at puppy and he tried to dodge me but I caught one of his back paws and clampbed down until my teeth scraped bone and he howled in pain.

He turned around and tried to scratch my face with his claws but I let go of his leg and moved my face out of the way and he stumbled forward.

I pounced on his back and his legs collapsed under our weight and I'm sure I broke at least one of his legs.

Clamping my jaws around the back of his neck, I bit until I tasted blood and held onto him until I felt him stop strugguling beneath me. Still I held on and bit down just a little more until he whimpered in submission.

When I finally decided to release him he stayed down on the ground whimpering as blood drained from his wounds. I looked over at the watching council and could tell that some of them were remembering when I had punished them.

Ah, good times.

"I'll think about your idea and get back to you." I sent to them and they nodded and I turned and trotted towards my clothes and picked them up in my jaw and made for the exit leaving a whimpering Puppy on the ground behind me.

It was a really tight squeeze in the elevator but I didn't want to change back just yet, I wanted to suprise Amelia.

It was still early in the day so there were a lot of people out and they all stopped and stared when I walked by. I saw a few of the werewolves lowering their heads to me and I smirked.

When I finally made it to the suite door I scratched on it until one of the girls opened it and when she did she screamed a little and jumped back.

Her screaming caused the other girls to run out of their rooms to see what the commotion was.

Amelia, Crystal and Phoebe were the last ones to come and investigate and they just stared at me as if I was a three headed frog.

Pushing my way past all the staring girls I stopped in front of Amelia and sat down.

I was still way taller than her even stitting so I stood and nudged her over to one of the long couches and as soon as she sat down I laid my heavy head in her lap.

She had both of her hands up in the air as if she was about to get robbed and I chuckled in my head.

Staring up at her I watched as something sparked in her eyes and then she smiled and rested her hand on my large head.

"Dare told me to tell you stop being a bitch." Amelia said and I snorted.

Dare only wished she was this awsome.

"Is there a reason that you're trying to scare everyone?" Amelia asks as she rubs my head and Crystal and Phoebe come to join is on the couch.

I shook my massive head and she giggled.

Standing up on all fours I dropped my clothes into her lap and made my way to our room door. Barking when I got there she took the hint and followed me, opening the door so I could go inside.

As soon as she closed the door behind us I shifted back. It was much easier that the first shift. One second I was on all fours and the next I was on two.

"That was cool babe." Amelia said and I smiled and she followed me into the room.

"What did the council want and why did you come back as an oversized wolf? She asked as I pulled on some clothes.

"They wanted to talk to me about starting  a tornament thing where the students get the chance to try and beat me up by working together and then Puppy lost his mind and I had to help him find it, hence the large wolf." I said and she nodded.

"Did you tell them you'd do it?"

"I told them I'd think about it." I said and she raised an eyebrow at me and I chuckled.

"Come on babe you know I won't turn down the chance to kick some ass. I am a bloody ninja after all." I said and she laughed.