Absolutley Not!

The room was absolutley silent as they all stared at me.

I just started laughing, like full belly laughing.

"You should see your faces, what, you wanted me to bow or something kiss your hands or pay you respect?" I asked still laughing hard.

They looked at each other unsure what to do.That's when I snapped back. Laughter cut off and I gave them my icy stare.

"What. The. Fuck. Do. You. Want?"

They all looked at me with wide eyes.

The vampire leader was the first one to speak up.

"You can go back out those doors and wait for us to summon you and then approach us properly." He said snidely.

My eyes snapped to his, I watched his widen slightly then he narrowed his eyes glaring at me. I smirked at him and he tried to glare harder because he knew that I'd seen that momentary flash of fear.

"No can do casper, I've got somewhere to be later and I don't have time for you to get the sticks out of your asses." He face turned red.(Never saw a blushing vamp before).

"We've summoned you here......." The fae leader started but I cut her off.

"You sent Freddie Crugar to my house and tried to kidnap me, you didn't summon me, I walked in, I don't come when summoned." I finished urging her to continue.

She cleared her throat.

"You came here today of your own free will.." She looked at me and when I nodded she continued." Because you haven't been registered with your supernatural leader, we don't know what species you are and to sentence you for failing to register, which brands you as a rogue.

I just looked at them to see if they were serious and when I say that they were I laughed in their faces again.

"Okay one". I said while still laughing. "I have no supernatural leader, no one will ever be my leader. Two. what I am is none of your business and three, I could give two fucks about not registering. Your not my council, I don't answer to you or anyboby else and as for punishing me, are you going to ones who try? because I would love to see that shit." I finish chuckling.

They all looked at me like I was crazy while I just continued to laugh.

The chamber doors opened and a group of different supernaturals flooded into the room, the council members faces looked smug and I just kept on laughing.

" Take this rogue into custody and put her in the dungeon to await her trail". Casper motioned to me and as one the group moved towards me.

I turned my head still straddling my chair and looked at them coming at me.

"Stop" I said, and everybody froze wether they wanted to or not.

(This is one of my powers that is uniquely mine. I call it my Weighted words. Once I give a command anyone who it is directed at whose will is weaker than mine will be affected by it).

I turned back towards their shocked faces. Smilling evily.

"Anything else?"

"What did you do to them!?" Casper demanded.

"Nothing" I said innocently.

" I sensed no magic or power being used." The demon leader finally spoke up.

I just smiled sweetly.

My gaze shifted to the Angel leader who had been watching me intently since I've been here. She was currently looking at the tattoos on my hands.

"See something you like?" I ask wiggiling my eyebrows up and down at here.

A blush stained her cheeks and I smirked. (I smirk alot, did you notice that?)

"Those markings on your hand...."

"Yeeesssss." I say stretching the word.

She clears her throat.

"Those are angelic markings are they not?"

"Mmhm." I say already knowing where she's going with this.

"You're an angel." She states proudly as if she just figured out who killed Tupac.

"Nope" I say looking down at my nails.

"Impossible, only the divine can bear the enochian symbols."

I shrug my shoulders not caring.

Suddenly there is pressure at the back of my head. I whip my head back towdrds casper and am out of my seat and in front him in a flash. His eyes widen before my fist slams into his face sending him flying backwards like a rag doll.

All the other council members jump out of their seats and look at me in extreme terror. I turn my back on them, showing them that I don't fear them and have no respect for them and resume stradling my chair.

I look up at them and notice they're still staring at me.

"What?" I'm confused as to why they're looking at me.

"You just attacked a council member." The wolf leader snarled at me.

"Don't snarl at me wolf boy or I'll knock your ass out also. Casper over there decided he wanted to try and pick my brain and read my mind. That's a big no no."

I sigh.

"Look you've got two minutes to tell me what you want and them I'm outta here." I say standing and stretching my arms above my head.

"START TALKING!" I bark at them.

No one says anything.

"Look I'm outta here, you're not my leaders, I don't answer to you, don't bother me again. Later." I say over my shoulders as I walk to the doors past the still stuck group of supernaturals in the room.

"Oh you can go about your day now" I say to the group and they all sag down with relief.

Closing the door behind me I walk back through the lobby hop on my bike and speed away.