Tourney

It took almost a week before I told the council that I agreed to their plan and before I could blink I had my first set of challengers on the weekend.

There was a pool going around the school between the stundents. Many bet on the challengers and a few people were betting on me. I had told Amelia to put money down on me and she had rolled her eyes but did so anyway.

Walking down the halls people still avoided me but there were a few people I had to put in their place.

Like now. This Vampire that I currently have face down on the marble floor with my foot to the back of his head as the other students in the hall stopped to watch.

"Say it." I said and pressed a little harder on the back of his head as he groaned.

"Your a badass bloody ninja, who just owned my fangy ass." He mumbled out.

"And." I stressed as I added more pressureb  when he didn't say everything.

"Your Lady Frost." He growled as I smiled and stopped the recording on my phone. Jacob was going to love this.

I took my foot of the back of his head as he pushed himself to his knees and glare at me, propbably trying to save face in front of the crowd.

I gave him a big smile as I pulled my foot back and kicked him in his side, causing him to slam into the lockers and groan in pain.

He's a vamp, he'll heal quickly, I thought as I walked up to Amelia and took our bags before throwing my arm over her shoulder and walking away through the parting crowd.

When we got class we sat in the back like always and waited for the teacher to get on with the lesson.

People kept casting wary glances in my direction except for a few guys and girls whose gazes were making me a little uncomfortable.

The teacher said nothing but continued on with his lesson about something. I wasn't paying attention.

                   *****************

After our final lesson Amelia, Crystal and Phoebe walked with me to the locker room.

As soon as we stepped inside I looked around and spotted my stalker squad. They were over to one side of the room and watched me as I walked past.

"Is there a reason all those girls were watching you babe?" Amelia asked as we reached my locker.

I shook my head not answering her and started changing as out the corner of my eyes as a few of the girls moving closer.

Taking off my shirt, I had it over my head when I felt a hand on my stomach. Without out thinking I jumped back away from the hand and yanked the shirt off and looked down to see Amelia with her hand outstretched and one eyebrow raised.

"Uh sorry babe, your hand was cold." I said lamely and watched Phoebe shaking her head at me.

"My hand was cold?" She said and Dare started chuckling.

"Ohh this is gonna be good." She chuckled.

"What I meant was, I got a little spooked. It's nothing." I said and she narrowed her eyes at me before looking at the group of girls at the other end of the locker room.

Changing quickly I led her out of the locker room before she got too mad and we made our way to the gym where everyone else had already assembled and were waiting.

The first fight was to be me against one of each supernatural creature. I led Amelia, Crystal and Phoebe over to their seats and kissed Amelia and was about to walk away when she stopped me.

"I'll deal with you later." She said and Dare outright laughed at me and I nodded my head before walking to the middle of the room and waiting.

"Amelia is so gonna kick your ass." Dare chuckled.

"It's your ass too." I mumbled and she chuckled but I perked up and that gave me an idea.

I had to block the thought from Dare or it might not work but right now I was less worried.

"Let the tornament begin!!" One of the council members shouted as my opponents walked towards me with smiles on their faces.