Speeding and Donuts

"Stupid humans, always thinking their right". I grumbled as I rode my Kawasaki 150 down the highway.

Shifting gears I sped up to 70mph, dodging cars and switching lanes I blew past slow-moving cars speeding up even more.

I got a lot of curse words thrown my way, but I didn't respond to them... Ok so maybe I flipped them off a little.

Behind me and over all the horns blowing I hear police sirens, I ignore it because I'm sure that can't be for me. I'm not going that fast.

After about five minutes I notice that the sirens aren't going away, they're actually getting louder and closer. Turning my head to look quickly behind me, I notice the majority of the other vehicles are over on the side of the road and a police cruiser is speeding after me.

I'm really shocked.

Slowing down a little ( I was not going that fast), I inch over to the side of the road and come to a slow stop thinking the cruiser will continue past. To say I'm shocked when they pull in behind me would be an understatement.

Putting down the kickstand I lean forward on my handlebars and wait. A car door opens then closes and boots begin making a steady trek toward me. I quickly scan their minds to gauge their intentions.

I find nothing but him stopping me for speeding (I was really not going that fast).

"License and registration please," officer donuts says( he has donut stains on his clothes and mouth).

"Is there a problem officer?"

"You were going 82mph on a 60mph highway," He say waiting.

I should just wipe his mind of this little incident and keep on my way.

"Oh?" I say arching my eyebrow at him, "sure no problem officer" I say reaching into my bag and pulling out the license and papers.

I watch as he reads over the information and slip into his mind, Jessica White (fake name. One of many) 18 yrs old. Wow, she's hot. I wonder if she likes older guys?

Smirking and a little creeped out by his inner rant, I look him over, he's gotta be at least thirty-five, with red hair, green eyes, and a little beer belly.

He looks up from the papers and looks at my face. I smile at him

and he blushes a bright red.

"Umm, Ms. White. I'm going to have to write you a ticket for speeding" He says while looking down.

"Really, but I'm sure I wasn't going that fast officer, are you sure you weren't mistaken?" I ask innocently.

"No, I clocked you myself".

"How strange," I say, all the while I'm using my powers to change the dash cam video.

This is starting to get boring so I quickly enter his mind and erase every trace of me from it.

I snatched my license and papers from him and stuff them back in my bag, kick the kickstand up, and start my bike.

" Next time officer, no speeding," I say to his dazed face.

"Sure ma'am no problem," He says I can tell he is completely confused.

"Well, I'll be on my way. Later donuts"

"Sure," he says slowly.

Laughing I pop a wheelie and drive off.

"Silly humans." I laugh

next chapter. what do you think?