I'm a bloody ninja

There's a tongue currently making its way up my neck. Teeth nibbiling on my ear and hands roaming my back.

"Mm,morning". I mumble as she continues to tease me awake.

She giggles and continues her ministrations.

"I think you might be a nymphomaniac." I say into my pillow. I roll over and look into her twinkling eyes.

"I think you might be right." She says with such a serious face that I burst out laughing.

She gets up out the bed and bends over to pick up some of her clothes off the floor, while still bending over she looks back at me a mischiveous smlie in her face.

"Join me in the shower?" She asked innocently.

I'm off the bed with her thrown over my shoulder before she could blink, shuffling us into the shower.

Maybe we're both nymphos.

********************************************

An hour later were walking into the kitchen to get some much needed breakfast, when Jacob floats in. He face lights up when he sees us.

Oh God here we go.

"Good morning ladies, had a good night?" He say suspicously.

Amelia blushes and I narrow my eyes at him.

"Sooooo." He begins. " Ice."

"Yeah."

"You kissed a girl, did you like it?" He laughs and Amelia becomes even redder, but I just ignore him.

After breakfast and some coffee, I take Amelia back to the portal so she could head home.

"Can I see you again?" She asks and hops off the bike.

"Of course, how about dinner on Friday?"

"Thats fine, see you." She kisses me on the lips and dissappears into the portal, I head back home.

********************************************

"Is operation Alpha nine a go?" Is the first thing I ask as I walk through the door.

"Everythings all set boss." Jacob answers.

" All right lets begin. Let's show them why you don't mess with a bloody ninja".

"You show'em Ice. Give them hell.

Jacob shouts after me as I make my way to the weapons room.

"I intend to."

ITS SHORT. I'M SORRY. FOGIVE ME. BUT COMMENT PLEASE, THEY HELP ME DECIDE WHICH WAY I WANT TO TAKE THE BOOK AND ITS ALWAYS NICE KNOW THAT YOU'RE ENJOYING THE STORY. SO COMMENT. VOTE. SHARE.