Beat down

I'll admit that his words stunned me, my brain it seems wasn't really registering what he had just said, his words just wern't making any sense.

"Dealia?" Amelia called out to me softly but my gaze was firmly fixed on the man in front of me.

Lina had gotten out of my hold a while ago but instead of attacking him again, she had fallen to the floor clearly shocked.

"Dealia?" Amelia called again while approaching me slowly and placed a hand lightly on my shoulder.

My head turned in her direction but it was almost as if she wasn't even there. Memories of the man who I knew as father were rushing through my mind. The short time we spent together, the way he would look at me as any proud father would.

Then they were replaced with the memories of me watching this smug bastard in front of me kill him, the way his eyes stayed firmly locked on mine as the light faded from his eyes, how he had laughed at my obvious pain. The more I thought about it all the angrier I was becoming and I could feel the leash that I had on my powers breaking.

How dare he do this?, how dare he try to taint the memories I have of my loving father with his lies. How dare he even think to ask anything of me!!

An image of father's dying face flashes before my eyes and that's when I snap.

My power bursts forth from me unrestrained and everyone near me falls to the floor and the building begins shaking, the floor beneath us crumbles and falls away with all of us falling through. Alarms are going off all through the building. The floors below us continued to disintergrate and we fell through straight to the bottom floor, all who were present immediately fell to the ground under the weight of my power.

When we landed on the bottom floor I took a step towards my so called father and the ground voilently shook, I watched as he struggled to even lift his head under the pressure as I stalked towards him.

I reached down and gripped the collar of his shirt and hauled him up until we were face to face. His face showed pure terror and I gave him an evil smirk.

My right fist came up and smashed his face in, I could feel bones breaking and blood sprayed on me as his face was destroyed.

He flew backwards, smashing through walls made of steel and still continued backwards until he was outside and still he flew through the air until I couldn't see him. I looked over at the people who were on the floor until I spotted Amelia and Lina, they both had faces of pain but they looked at me with wide astonished eyes, my gaze moved from them to the woman who was supposed to have been my mother.

I could only look at her in disgust, she paled then I looked through the hole in the wall he was thrown through and took off after him.

Flashing after him, I followed his trail of destruction, fallen trees, smashed rocks all laid out a clear trail for me and were easy to follow.

I also realised that even though I had stepped outside of the buliding the shaking had continued and I noticed that it wasn't the building that had been shaking. It was the planet, I'm realeasing so much power that it's affecting the whole planet.

No matter how hard I tried to pull some it back in I wouldn't budge because I'm too angry to focus properly.

I finally caught up to him, he had skidded to a stop in the middle of Klaxxon city. The ground around him was destroyed and he wasn't moving but I knew he was alive.

People had stopped what they were doing and were all busy gawking at him to notice me approaching. As I walked closer to him the people near him we're all forced to the knees.

I gripped his hair and pulled him up to face me again and then I went to work. I broke bones, ruptured blood vessels, pulled hair. I basically beat him beyond an inch of his life but I was very careful not to kill him,Melina also deserves to get her justice, as much as I wanted to do it, I couldn't be selfish and take that away from her.

By now my power that had been on full blast has started to calm down and I noticed that the people who were forced to the ground when I had first arrived had gotten up and were watching in horror as I beat their king bloody.

Guards had approached earlier but were unable to get close without succumbing to the same fate as the people who were too close. Now they were inching their way towards us cautiously.

I picked him up by his crushed throat and spoke into his ear.

"You have no idea how bad I want to kill you. You actually thought telling me that you are my father would cancel out all that you have done? In fact it only makes me want to kill you even more you sick bastard, but I won't deprive Melina of her revenge against you, this is just the begining of the pain that you are going to feel before I kill you." I snarl viciously at him and squeeze his throat tighter until he whimpers and I smile at his pain.

By now the guards have gotten even closer to us and I can see them looking between the two of us, not knowing what to do.

I drop the hand holding their king  without realeasing him and his lower half slams into the ground and he lets out a painful groan as I start dragging him back to the clan house. Now the guards decide that they want to take action and begin charging towards us. I wave my free arm towards them intending to only knock them down but my power is still not completly under my control and they along with whoever else is caught up in it end up being violently flung around into vehicles, sides of buildings, anything in the way of their flying bodies.

I know that I should care but right now I'm too angry to think straight so I turn around and continue back to the clan house while dragging king frost behind me.

When we step back through the hole he had made in the wall all movement inside stops and all eyes turn to us but there is only one person I'm looking for.

I can see her still on the ground struggling to get up and as soon as I see her I feel as if I'm going to loose control again and the building starts shaking.

I stalk towards her as everyone tries to run out of my way but with my power so unstable they only manage to crawl.

I'm shaking so hard that I have to clamp my jaw closed to keep my teeth from chattering. When I reach her I can see her struggling to get up so I take a deep breath and try to center myself and bring my power under control.

It's actually takes longer than I would have liked but I managed to calm down so the people in room could actually move and my eyes snap open at Gwendolyn.

" Tell me that this asshole is lying." I saw through gritted teeth.

"Tell me that he is not my father." I say as my eyes get misty.

When I felt them I froze. Tears. I haven't cried since my father was killed and I wasn't about to start now.

"Tell me mom!" I shout at her and she flinches back, my voice breaks and I have to swallow before I attempt to speak again.

"Please tell me it isn't true." I plead as a lone tear escapes and travels down my cheek.

She doesn't answer but the remorse and guilt on her face says it all. Typical, one of the times she chooses to she emotion is when she has just destroyed me.

"If you wern't my mother I would kill you." I say in an emotionless voice and throw king frost into the wall beside her and turn away from her, afarid that if I look at her any longer I will actually kill her.

"Dealia?" Amelia calls me from across the room but I continue past without stopping to look at anyone.

I don't want them to see me break down. I managed to make it out the front door before more tears began to fall, the image of the man I had as my father breaking only to be replaced by that of a monster. My heart breaking right along with it.

I could hear Amelia and Melina chasing me so I jumped up into the air and flew off away from the clan house their voices fading in the distance.

I just want to suffer in peace.