Relics Part 1

The Scattered forces opened fire upon seeing us. Me, Arc, Price, and Omega Team quickly returned fire, while there forces were pretty weak they still continued to overwhelm us with sheer numbers as we continued to fight on.
"Where's those reinforcements?!" Price yelled. "There saying ETA is 7 minutes!" Omega 3 replied. "Then we continue hold and keep them back!" Rowan ordered.
"They better hurry." Arc explained. "Scattered Siege Crawlers, two clicks out!"
"Those things will tear us apart." I replied.
"Omega 4, get the launcher ready!" Rowan yelled. "On it, sir." Omega 4 replied exiting the tank with a massive energy launcher and prepared to shoot one of the incoming siege crawlers.
"Steady." Rowan said keeping an eye on them, as one of the crawlers entered firing range, he gave the order.
"Fire!"
The launcher fired a massive ray of lightning, destroying one of the siege crawlers easily before the lightning quickly redirected off and destroyed the other crawler.
"Nice shot!" Rowan yelled as both behemoths collapsed as the remaining Scattered overwhelmed and surrounded us. Luckily, an army of Redeemed reinforcements arrived just in time and wiped the rest of them out.

As we quickly recovered and gathered any supplies from the base, an old NHR robot arrived from the crowd of Redeemed forces, I about attacked, but I quickly realized he was friendly due to his array of rust patches and replaced limbs.
"Sir, no hostile forces have attempted a counterattack." The robot said.
"Nice work, Z3TA" Price replied. He then turned to me and Arc. "Arc, Norway, this is my second, Z3TA, reprogrammed NHR sentry bot."
"Honor to meet you." Z3TA replied.
"Pleasure." I said as a Redeemed trooper arrived to warn Price.
"Boss!" He yelled. "Two warship's just jumped into orbit."
"Scattered?" Price asked.
"Unclear." The trooper replied as the two warship's descended into Imperium's dark skies, I instantly recognized the ship's design as the NHR's Black-Class Corvettes.
"Blast!" Rowan yelled.
"Sir, we don't have the numbers to challenge them." Z3TA replied.
"Actually, I think we may have the advantage." I said smirking.
"What in the world are you talking about?" Arc asked confused.
"You said you had multiple survivor groups across the galaxy, correct?" I asked Price.
"Yes, on at least 4 planets." Z3TA replied.
"Think. If you secured that NHR corvette..." I explained.
"We could begin gathering our allies and mounting our offensive." Price continued.
"Will need a task force to obtain it." Rowan said.
"You got your man." I replied swinging my sword around.
"I know these ship's easily, I can go too." Arc replied. "I can hack the ship, sir." Z3TA replied. "I am combat ready."
"I can sent Omega team with you." Rowan replied. "Then it's settled." Price explained. "Norway, Arc, Z3TA, and Omega team will commandeer the warship, while me and my forces get our resources ready to load onboard once you've succeeded."
"Will probably have trouble escaping once we've stolen it." Arc explained.
"The bombers." I said remembering our earlier task. "Some skilled pilots can use the bombers to cover our escape if necessary."
"Good call." Price replied. "LETS MOVE OUT!"

Me and our raid team walked for hours eventually reaching one of the Black-Class corvettes.
"Z3TA, what do we got?" I asked as he scoped out the area.
"Several guard teams near the ramp." Z3TA replied. "Norway, what's the plan?" Arc asked as she readied her sniper. "Let's take out those teams, slow and quiet." I replied before we moved in to take out the security teams, we easily snuck up behind them and and quickly eliminated them without a problem. "Z3TA, any hostile inside?" Rowan asked.
"I detect several NHR officers and at least two-hundred troopers inside." Z3TA replied.
"Okay Norway, what's our next move?" Rowan asked.
"We head to the bridge, take out the officers and secure the ship" I replied.
"Roger that, let's move." Rowan replied as Z3TA left to signal Price to head towards the soon to be stolen corvette, while I followed Omega team into the warship.
"Alright, let's hit the bridge and hack its security protocols." Rowan ordered as we followed him to the ship's command bridge, we eventually reached it without encountering any resistance and entered the bridge.
"Down on the ground now!" I yelled, forcing the officers to jump and get on their knees as Omega Team captured the ship's officer team.
"Which of you is the captain?" I asked holding my sword towards them.
One of them replied, but in a Russian-Japanese mix, the NHR's unofficial language, I couldn't speak it, but at least he understood me.
"Unlock the ship's systems." I said threatening him with my sword.
He compiled and unlocked the controls, I put him back with the other officers, and began to hack the ship's security. I had set the ship's oxygen systems to dispute the toxic gas used to stop enemy ship boardings to kill any NHR personnel outside the bridge, an officer then attempted to stop me before Rowan shot him, then knocked out the others for good measure.
"Z3TA, status?" I asked over the intercom.
"Boss' forces are inbound for load up." Z3TA replied. I then shut off the security and aired out the ship for Price's forces, we then got off the ship to help load up his supplies.
"Excellent work, Z3TA got the second corvettes location, it's at an old dig site dealing with Scattered forces." Price explained.
I then remembered the Scattered there from earlier, we had to stop them both.
"We need to destroy that site and the corvette!" I yelled.
But before anyone could answer, we saw the other corvette take off and leave the system.
"Nothing we can do now." Price replied before we exited the warship to help the Redeemed load up their supplies and weapons onto the corvette. Once we finished and got the bombers and my ship loaded into the ship's hangar, Price finally took command of the Redeemed's first warship, that he personally renamed, the Sentinel.
"Launch thrusters, let's get off this dust ball." Price ordered.
"Got it, boss." Z3TA replied as the ship then propelled forward up towards space.
Once we were in orbit, me and Arc prepared to return to Olympia, but Arc had other ideas.
"Hey, Norway." She said to get my attention.
"Arc, what's up?" I asked with some concern.
"We should stay and join the Redeemed." Arc explained.
"But, what about?.." I explained.
"We don't need them." Arc interrupted. "Just stay and fight."
I then walked into the airlock towards my ship.
"I'm not ready to take sides," I said smirking a bit. "One day I might but not now. Take care, okay?"
"Okay, good luck." She said smiling.
I then boarded my ship and set a course for Olympia, knowing I was back to working solo...