Final Battle of Aurora Part 2

We landed inside the Exodus just as one of my carriers was destroyed by the NHR's reinforcements.
"Those ship's won't hold out much longer, sir." Beta said.
"Then will have to hurry this up so Hanes can help out." I explained.
"Agreed, let's go." Saki said as NHR troopers saw us and opened fire
We took cover to avoid their shots.
"They're still alive on this thing!?" I yelled firing back at them.
"As long as the ship is still standing, they'll fight till death." Saki replied.
"Won't matter in the end anyway." Sauna said firing at the remaining troopers and clearing the way.
"Then let's show them they followed the wrong side." I said leading the way past hundreds of NHR troopers still onboard the doomed flagship before reaching the Exodus' main reactors.
"This should be interesting." Saki said seeing the massive reactors that powered the Exodus.
"It doesn't bug me, so long as the job gets done." Isia explained. "Just have to shut off its shielding first, otherwise will kill ourselves with this death trap."
She instantly started to disable the planetary shields around Aurora, allowing us to safely destroy the reactors. I waited patiently until I saw a dead officer with a datapad still on. I took it and discovered Verdi's true intentions.
"All NHR forces, Rapture has been obtained and is being transformed into a doomsday weapon beyond comprehension. With it humanity will finally be freed from the chains of mortality. When the weapon is activated, the wars will finally end for good and those who survived the centuries of genocide will be given a universe to rule as gods for eternity. Long live the new age! _Verdi."
"He can't be serious." I said surprised.
"Norway, what's up?" Sauna asked.
"I can't believe him, he knows what Rapture will do." I explained. "He's going to destroy the universe and remake it once everyone is dead, he's trying to become a god."
"He's crazy! He doesn't realize he'll be killed as well!" Saki yelled.
"Making it even more of a priority to end him for good." I said as Isia finished shutting down the Exodus' shields.
"Were all good." She said. "Let's sink this tub."
"Perfect, I think Hanes will be clear to join us." I said. "Will need her help to get the remaining NHR out of the way."
"I can head back and send the signal, good luck guys." Isia said leaving.
"Okay, on to those reactors." Saki said, headed for the first reactor.
She easily destroyed its power core as every last NHR trooper onboard arrived and opened fire.
"Saki, keep them off us." I ordered. "Will handle the rest."
"You got it." Saki said teleporting directly on the NHR forces before cutting them down one by one as me and Sauna went to destroy the second reactor. Several Crimson Guards were waiting and attacked us. I deflected their shots away as Sauna took them down and fired at the second power core, completely destroying the second reactor.
"Last one, up ahead." I said charging towards the final reactor.
I about destroyed it until a Crimson Guard Commander ambushed me, knocking me away with his energyblade.
"I'll finish this up, go find Saki and help her." I said before Sauna kissed me.
"Don't die." Sauna said leaving.
I instantly charged the guard commander and attacked him. He blocked my attack and fought back against me, I avoided his attacks easily before I tried shooting at him, but he dodged the shots before attacking me again. I quickly held him back before knocking him off balance near the last power core. I took my chance and pushed him into it, destroying him and the reactor before I started running back to the Destiny, the Exodus was about to explode. I finally reached the Destiny and took off as the warship engulfed itself in flames and began descending to the surface of Aurora.

We rejoined the space battle to see Hanes' attack fleet had arrived and finished off the NHR blockade over Aurora.
"Triumph to Destiny 1, were clear to begin phase two." Hanes said on my intercom.
"Good, cause we've got a long way to go before we're finished." I replied. "All ship's, begin your descent into Aurora, we're moving in."
The Alliance fleets instantly started to enter Aurora's atmosphere, instantly meeting the rest of the NHR's navy.
"I will not let you reach Rapture alive! You will all die here once and for all!" Verdi transmitted to us before the NHR opened fire.
Humanity's last stand had begun...