Civil Unrest

Me and Hanzo instantly went to Arthur after encountering Deathseeker and his spies to tell him about them, and their plan to infiltrate the NEK's defense system on Mars.
"Arthur, we need to talk now." I said upon entering his office.
"What is it, captain Norway?" Arthur asked with a fake confused look.
I instantly stood in front of his desk annoyed. "Okay, no more lies! What is really going on out here?!"
Arthur sighed.
"Okay, I may have lied a bit in our earlier conversation." Arthur admitted. "We had earlier reports of 51st infiltrators in New Earth, exposing weaknesses for the pirates called, The Insurgency, so that they can possibly expand both their growing empires. Now we're on the verge of war with them, we need a veteran of war, we need your abilities. Don't leave us, help us build our defensive capabilities, I'll do anything."
I smirked a bit, he was the first political figure I ever saw freak out over me.
"I'm still in, but one more thing." I replied. "There was mention of an ‘objective’ of sorts. You have any idea what that meant?"
Arthur instantly began sweating. "So they know about it." Arthur explained hesitantly.
“Know about what?” I asked.
Arthur cleared his throat. "A few weeks ago my people found something deep within a fragment of Earth.” He explained. “This thing is most likely what they are after.”
I instantly knew the thing they found was a ‘greater relic’. The 51st wanted it for their plans. I had to beat them to it first.
"We need to intercept them before they claim Mars and keep those guns active." I exclaimed.
"I agree. I can muster up a task force to go with your crew and fight them off." Arthur explained. "Can’t believe I’m about to go to war with powers beyond our lost territory."
"You even willing to risk that?” I asked seeing some doubt in his eyes.
“I will if it means protecting what we’ve created.” Arthur replied. "Go, I'll inform you once I’ve assembled everything."
"Got it." I said leaving with Hanzo.
We instantly went to fetch Sauna, Beta, and Isia before loading up the Destiny 1 for war. We took off and met up with a fleet of NEK corvettes and carriers before jumping to Mars.

April 6th, 2860. We instantly arrived over Mars, meeting up with a 51st destroyer and several Insurgency corvettes that opened fire on us. The NEK instantly deployed its fighters and dropship's. With Me, Sauna, and Hanzo taking the Abnormal to join the dropships on Mars surface.
"Okay people, we retake the defensive cannons at all cost, or its game over." I explained. "Team A, take the left flank. Team B, with us."
A NEK dropship instantly dropped off its troopers with us as we moved on the station. Insurgency pirates were quick to open fire when they saw our ground team. Everyone took cover and immediately returned fire.
"Sauna, cover my back." I ordered before rushing the enemy forces with my energyblade.
Sauna fired on any pirate that attempted to shoot me down before I reached them and cut the Insurgency forces down. Allowing the NEK to move into the base and secure the entrance.
We moved in as Team A finished off any Insurgency forces inside.
"All clear." A NEK knight said.
"Good, now to reactivate the defense's." I said, reached for the controls.
But apparently an ignition key was needed to activate the controls.
"Looking for this, Norway." Deathseeker said behind me.
"Deathseeker." I said to him.
"You want to win, take it from me by force." Deathseeker said, drawing his energyblade.
I instantly attacked him, but he dodged and started running.
"Hold the base, I got him." I ordered before going after him.
I followed him all the way to one of the cannons reactor cores before he showed up behind me.
"You honestly can't win, you know that right?" Deathseeker asked.
"Just shut up, so I can kick your butt." I replied by attacking him.
He blocked it and instantly started fighting back. We fought for a while before I knocked the ignition key out of his hand into the air. In an instant, I leaped over him and grabbed the key.
"Not bad, now I feel you're capable." Deathseeker decided as he caught his whole body on fire. "Witness the powers I can control!"
He instantly fired slashes of dark matter at me. I dodged them while escaping him completely and returning to restart the NEK defense networks. As I reached the control room, Deathseeker bursted into the control room seconds later, his power completely consuming him.
"I'll end you, Norway. Right here! Right now!" Deathseeker yelled.
"Come and get me!" I yelled.
He instantly began firing shots of dark matter at me. I deflected them away as I ran towards him, eventually attacking when I was close enough. But he was quick to knock me back with a shield of fire. I easily got up still strong and ready to fight.
"You know, you had more fun fighting fair." I said.
"As if you could comprehend my power." Deathseeker said. "I'm an immortal warrior, you can't kill me."
"Got most of that right." I said, smirking.
He instantly looked shocked as a blaster shot hit his chest. Sauna had shot Deathseeker while I distracted him.
"You incompetent." Deathseeker said weakened. "I won't lose."
He then ran away, although he wouldn't get far with the hole in his chest. I quickly rushed to the controls and reactivated the defenses, which instantly began to destroy the Insurgency and 51st warship's overhead. Mars was secured.

Moments later, a transmission came on the entire NEK network.
"This is Grand General Pyrex. You are now enemies of the 51st militia. Your act of aggression will be met with lethal force, you will face judgement for betraying humanity."
The transmission ended, and he just told all of Old Space his declaration of war.

April 7th, 2860. We instantly returned to New Earth to plan our next move with the NEK, as 51st and Insurgency forces also prepared to attack Old Space. Meaning securing this section of the universe would be a lot harder.
I entered Arthur's office alone and tried to speak with him. But I quickly found Arthur in a panic.
"The people are relentless. The 51st declared war on my home, why did I provoke them."
"Chill out, Mars is secure now." I replied. "We got only a few systems to go, right?"
"Yes, I suppose." Arthur said as he calmed himself and sat down. "Listen, I want to show you what we found before things get extreme."
I was instantly shocked, the Greater Relics, he was gonna show me one of  them personally, we instantly left his office towards where he was keeping it…