Battle of Enclave

We walked through the Protector's main hallways towards the ship's storage vault to retrieve the map. "So, do we plan on headed to the weapon when we get the map?" Deathseeker asked.
"I suppose so." I replied. "It's our best bet if we don't want followed."
"You have a point." He said before drawing his energyblade all of a sudden.
Several 51st Elites arrived and had their weapons ready.
"Guess we're doing this again." I said drawing my energyblade.
We both instantly charged the elites easily taking them all out.
"I'm getting tired of these weaklings." Deathseeker said annoyed.
"Same, hoping Pyrex shows up." I said.
"Let's hurry before more show up."
We continued to the vault until the ship's alarms began to blare. I looked outside to see NHR anchorship's and destroyers entering the planet's orbit.
"Blast! NHR showed up." I yelled.
"This complicates things for us." Saki said.
"They'll probably destroy this thing, guess we can't screw up now." Deathseeker said charging ahead.
We followed behind him arriving at the vault, I opened it before getting knocked back by 51st troopers in black armor wielding energystaffs. "Looks like they got some muscle." Deathseeker said, smirking.
I got up seeing a squad of 51st Elites line up behind us ready to open fire.
"I got the elites, handle those assassins." I said.
"With pleasure." He said charging towards the 51st assassins.
While I opened fire on the elites, killing a few before they fired back, making me switch to my energyblade to deflect their shots back at them, killing the remaining few elites before I joined up with Deathseeker to see him finish off the assassins. "51st don't know when to quit." Deathseeker said, smirking. "At least it keeps me busy."
"Norway, the map." Saki said.
I instantly went to grab it as additional 51st Elites started shooting at us and preventing our escape. "This isn't good." Saki said.
"Were not getting past them without an opening." Deathseeker said annoyed.
"Just wait till they run out, then hit them." I said as an explosion erupted outside the vault.
I peeked outside to see squads of NHR robots assembling in place of the elites.
"NHR, get ready." I said aiming at the robots.
I shot one down before Deathseeker rushed in and took out the rest of them.
"Thinks it's time we get going." Saki said.
"Not yet, I need to kill Pyrex." I said. "I ain't letting him live."
"Then I'm coming too." Deathseeker said, smirking. "I won't pass up the chance to kill him."
"Then let's cut him off at the command deck." I said headed for Pyrex.
Deathseeker stayed right behind me as more NHR robots were beginning to board the Protector and hunt us down for the map. We easily took them out on our way there before eventually arriving at the command deck, seeing Pyrex and several 51st Assassins waiting for us.
"Norway, and the Project." Pyrex said, smirking. "Two thorns killed in one swift move. Do it."
The assassins instantly charged at us, both of us fought them back before taking them out.
"It's over Pyrex." I said pointing my energyblade at him.
"I'm not so sure about that." Pyrex said, grabbing an energystaff and stunning me.
I about fought back before Deathseeker walked up to him with a blank expression.
"You think you're powerful, huh?" Deathseeker said to him.
"I am. I'm powerful enough to kill you!" Pyrex yelled, attacking Deathseeker.
He instantly cut his staff in half before stabbing Pyrex in the chest.
"A pity, how the mighty have fallen." Deathseeker said, smirking.
"I...won't die to..you...worm!" Pyrex yelled, shooting Deathseeker with a concealed pistol. "I will show you true strength, you fools will die."
"Will see about that." I said recovering.
Pyrex instantly became enraged and opened fire, targeting me in an attempt to survive. I blocked it before charging towards him, he fought back against me easily blocking my attacks with what remained of his energystaff.
"You underestimate the power of the 51st." Pyrex said smiling. "You'll regret that decision."
He then knocked my energyblade away before attacking me, luckily Deathseeker got up and blocked him before destroying his pistol.
"How about I acquaint you with death." Deathseeker said before stabbing him in the neck.
Pyrex instantly fell down dying.
"We better hurry before this ship explodes." I said. "Agreed, let's go." Deathseeker said running off.
I about followed him until I saw Pyrex trying to speak.
"...don't...follow....th...map....there..is..more to....this..."
I pointed my pistol at him before finishing him fully.

We returned to the Destiny 1 to see NHR robots had everyone else surrounded.
"Typical NHR." I said charging in.
Me and Deathseeker instantly took down most of the robots before boarding the ship.
"You guys are back." Isia said. "We should get going now."
"Agreed." I said taking control of the Destiny.
I instantly flew out of the Protector before it exploded in a massive ball of fire.
"That's one fleet down, sir." Beta said.
"On to the NHR." Deathseeker said, smirking.
I began flying towards the NHR fleet, dodging as many shots as I could before pulling back as more NHR warship's entered the battle.
"We can't handle that many ship's." Saki explained. "We need to go."
"They have anchorship's, we can't leave without destroying them." I said annoyed. "Get every weapon ready."
Everyone rushed to a position before I attempted a second attack on the anchorship's, this time easily getting past the warship's with ease.
"Bring it down!" I yelled.
Every weapon on the Destiny opened fire, completely decimating one of the ship's catalyst drives.
"One down." Sauna said, smirking.
"Still have one more to go." Saki said.
"I know, hang tight." I said headed towards the second anchorship, easily avoiding more enemy fire before firing several missiles at the remaining anchorship, engulfing it flames.
"That's the last one, let's go." Sauna said.
"Saki, got that map decoded?" I asked.
"Not yet, just get out of here. Now!" Saki yelled.
I instantly noticed more NHR ship's entering the system before activating warp speed to the nearest colony…