Destiny 1

We landed my new ship in the outskirts of Niflheim's frozen landscapes, once we landed and I knew we weren't followed, I figured I'd check out what the Destiny 1 was capable of. I looked around and found the ship's schematics and read a bit of them. "Winter-Class Cargo Dropship. Call sign, Destiny 1. Weapons: three high power cannons, two proton missile silos, and grade-A deflector shields." I read to myself.
I already knew I struck the jackpot with this one, Hanzo eventually found me and wanted to talk.
"Fascinated aren't you." He said getting my attention.
I turned to him surprised. "Hanzo, well of course I am, it's a big boost from my old ship." "Every captain needs a change once in awhile, whether good or bad." He replied.
He was being philosophical again, but at least it made sense this time. Isia then rushed from the cockpit to us.
"Guys, we got a problem, ship's still on 51st radars." She said out of breathe.
We then followed her back to the cockpit and heard the intercom going off, someone was contacting us, and we were positive it was the 51st militia trying to find their missing ship. Hanzo walked up to answer it, I about stopped him, but I figured he knew what he was doing. The intercom instantly blared on.
"Command to Destiny 1, where are you?!" A 51st officer yelled on the intercom.
Hanzo responded. "This is Destiny 1 reporting in, awaiting orders."
I was surprised by how he spoke, he tricked them easily.
"Destiny 1, report to the Avalon immediately to support transportation of Project Immortal." The officer replied.
As the intercom turned off, I saw an advantage to this, they thought the ship was just refueling, I instantly grinned.
"капитан?" Hanzo asked concerned.
"I think I have a plan." I explained. "Isia, check if there are any spare uniforms onboard, we're going to rally with the Avalon." I then piloted the ship towards the Avalon's location, things were back in our favor.

We eventually arrived near the Avalon, a small 51st destroyer retrofitted as a cargo transport over space battles, two small fighters escorted us into the destroyers hangar, and we landed the ship.
"Okay, Isia and I will try to get that relic, while staying undercover." I explained. "Hanzo, keep the ship ready to go if we need to flee."
"You got it, капитан." Hanzo replied. me and Isia then exited the Destiny 1 and were greeted by a deck officer, we were wearing basic 51st militia uniforms, so he couldn't recognize us.
"Your overdue." He said. "Explain yourselves troopers."
I decided to respond. "Had a small fuel problem sir, we were refueling when we got the transmission."
He believed me after he caught a glance of my ship. "Very well, report to the command bridge immediately. I'll inspect the transport for damage."
"Yes, sir." Isia replied. We then left the hangar towards the Avalon's command bridge, we entered the lift to the bridge and I explained our next phase of my plan.
"Okay, Hanzo can handle a single officer, I'll keep remaining undercover, you look through the ship's data and find the relic."
"Sounds simple." Isia replied. "As for reaching it?"
"I got that handled." I said.
We then entered the bridge and immediately saw Elite Admiral Vexa commanding the ship personally.
"Troopers, glad to see the transport team has arrived." Vexa said smiling as she turned on the ship's main intercom. "Attention all staff, the Avalon has been selected to get Project Immortal to frontline command on Florence, will also have support of the Zealous along the way. Dismissed." She then ordered the Avalon to take off and enter the planets orbit, immediately seeing the massive warship called, the Zealous. Once we rallied up with the Zealous, both ship's activated warp speed towards Florence, I had till we arrived over the system to get that relic.

Me and Isia then moved towards a small console to find Project Immortal, Isia looked through the ship's data and found its location, a commander's vault built into the Avalon for transporting high priority items, it could only be opened by a ship's commanding officer. Isia and I instantly left to go regroup with Hanzo to make a new plan considering our circumstances, we entered the hangar and meet up inside our ship, Hanzo was there, but with a dead officer at his feet.
"Thanks for the warm up." He said greeting us.
"We may have a complication." Isia explained. "We need to find the Avalons real admiral and get the ship's central keycard to get inside the commanders vault."
"Well, this shouldn't be hard, any good pirate knows an admirals quarters are at the front of the ship, perfect luxury view of space." Hanzo replied. "Good luck, call for backup if you need me."
I looked at him concerned, but left the transport with Isia and went towards the admirals quarters, we walked past several engineers working within the corridors as we reached it, only for it to be guarded by two elites. We waited nearby to find an opening, but the guards didn't even flinch. Eventually an admiral came out of the office, he must have been the Avalon's actual captain. He walked by us and gestured to follow him, thinking we were his escort team. We followed him anyway, hoping he would get us into the vault easily, he luckily went to the vault and about opened the door, until Isia decided to knock him out.
"What was that for?" I asked confused. "We could have waited."
"Relax, he would have been on guard later anyway." She replied hiding him and handing me the keycard.
I immediately opened the vault, which had the relic and the machine inside. "Jackpot."
I then went to grab it, but Isia pulled me away from it.
"Look ahead." Isia said pointed ahead of me, there was a massive biometric field within the vault, only the admiral could get close to it without raising an alarm. Isia and I decided to close the vault and act like we were guarding the vault. Isia also decided to kill the admiral just in case he woke up when someone showed up. We waited for hours until Vexa decided to show up and look at her machine, she easily opened the vault with her ID and walked inside to examine the machine, she then opened a cryogenic pod that I didn't notice earlier, another super-soldier emerged and awaited his orders. Vexa must have made another while we were captured.
"I sense a traitor is here, go find him." Vexa ordered him.
The super soldier then looked directly into my eyes, I felt his urge to kill me, my cover was blown for sure. He then grabbed Vexa's pistol and shot off the helmet I was wearing, revealing my face and enraging Vexa.
"You." She said. "Take him out."
The soldier dropped the pistol and attacked me with his bare hands, I dodged and drawn my energyblade on him. He looked impressed and created a red metallic sword out of thin air and pointed at me.
"For a man, your such a fool." The soldier said intimidating me.
He then attacked me with his sword, I blocked it and attacked back, Isia luckily stayed back keeping her cover, as Vexa watched being worried and in awe of her creations skill and power, she thought the subject had become a mindless warrior, but I could tell she feared he'd become self aware of his strength. After battling for a while, he eventually knocked me down and had me pinned by the tip of his blade.
"Might I ask, if you have a name?" I asked hoping to scare Vexa.
He moved his sword away and sheathed it. "You may call me, Deathseeker, and your not worth my time." He replied and returned to Vexa's side.
"You fool, strike him down!" Vexa's yelled angered by her Project.
"He's not worth the bloodshed, I'll kill him another time we battle." Deathseeker replied. "If he's grown in strength." Vexa then slapped her creation, he didn't even flinch and walked away from the vault.
Vexa then decided to turn her attention towards me.
"Well, at least my Project can fight, and soon I'll have an army of them, trooper take him away." Vexa ordered.
Isia responded and dragged me away out of sight of her evil stare, before picking me up and running back to Destiny 1 to hide me. There wasn't much I could do now, the plan was lost, I had to either let them win, or destroy her Project. Either way, I lose my chance of acquiring a relic, being one step closer to ending the scattered threat...