Communicon

I arrived at the Communicon's entrance, wearing the stolen officer uniform and ID as I walked up to the biometric scanners and the guards scanned my ID. The scanners lit up green. gaining me access as I walked past the squad of 51st elites to verify my false DNA, luckily Isia gave me a glove to trick the scan before I departed, which worked as I walked through the massive corridor into the Communicon's main structure. I entered the structure and saw many upper-class citizens walking through the Communicon's many floors. I immediately figured the 51st militias command base was on the top floor and rode a nearby lift up to the top floor. As I arrived and the elevator opened, a guard came to me with a stun baton at the ready.
"Show me your identification." He ordered.
I quickly showed him my ID and he stood aside, I stepped out of the elevator and headed onto the main flight decks on top of the Communicon and saw the Napoleon unloading the relic. As I walked towards the massive warship, another officer saw me as she and a squadron of 51st shock troopers and pointed towards me.
"You, help escort the objective." She ordered.
"Yes, ma'am." I replied before following her and the shock troopers to a large warehouse. As we entered it, I saw more shock troopers and some unknown equipment with them.
"Let us commence the Project shall we?" She asked them grinning.

The shock troopers instantly moved the relic towards the equipment and attached several probes and power nodes to it.
"Ma'am, might I ask what this is?" I asked acting perfectly.
"Well officer, this is Project Immortal." She replied. "I, Elite Admiral Vexa, run this super soldier program."
My eyes widened as I watched what would happen.
"Have the first subject ready." Vexa ordered.
A man in a black outfit responded and stepped up to her. She then activated her completed machine and it zapped the man, he groaned in pain for a while, but got up again, with his hands on fire.
"Looks as though the test is successful." Vexa said. "My line of new enhanced soldiers will make the 51st forces unstoppable, easily allowing us to protect humanity." I then knew what the relic did, it could give Humanity god-like abilities at the users will, and the 51st militia was gonna make an army with it, I knew I had to destroy it, even if they were gonna use it for good, I needed those relics. I immediately decided to grab one of my grenades and threw it towards the machine and ran out of the warehouse before a massive explosion engulfed the warehouses interior as I looked to see the results of the explosion, but Vexa and her shock troopers walked away unharmed with their guns pointed at me.
"All units, kill that imposter!" She yelled as hundreds of troopers and elites ran towards me.
I immediately ran towards a nearby ledge as the 51st militia opened fire on me, I dodged most of the shots before I ducked behind cover and activated my ship's beacon to signal Isia and Hanzo to my location, as I waited and shot down some of the troopers, my ship eventually arrived and opened fire on the attacking forces, taking out a few of the 51st forces and giving me an opening. As I got up and ran towards my ship, a massive explosion disabled my ship causing it to crash in front of me. I looked behind me to see Vexa's new super soldier had survived the blast as well, I about shot at him, but he fired a bolt of lightning that knocked me onto the ground before two shock troopers ran past me to grab Isia and Hanzo as they left my damaged ship, Vexa then walked in front of me with her evil grin.
"My what a surprise." She said to me. "What is your name, captain?"
I looked up and grinned. "It's 'your mad.'" I replied before she kicked me down on my back.
"You think you can just come and destroy my Project, your only a small setback." She said annoyed. "Take them to the prison levels, I'll deal with them later."
She then walked away as another shock trooper dragged me away with my team to the prison levels below.

The troopers threw all three of us in the same cell and left us there. As we waited for the troopers to return, Isia instantly pulled out a small device and handed it to me. "Here, hack the cell door." She said.
I didn't question her and immediately took the device and attached it to the door, the cell door instantly shorted out and opened.
"Nice work." I replied.
"We can head this way to an emergency lift to get out of here." Isia explained leading the way.
"How do you know that?" I asked.
"I'm a rogue 51st officer." She replied smiling.
I was concerned, but didn't care and followed her with Hanzo to the Communicon's emergency lift, we got in and only went down a few levels before stopping.
"Shouldn't we go up?" I asked.
"Why, if we do we have no escape up there." Isia replied.
"Norway, your ship was damaged beyond repair." Hanzo explained. "It won't even get off the ground if we tried."
I sighed and drew my energyblade.
"Guess, it's time for a new ship." I said before I cut a hole in the wall outside the Communicon.
"What good is that?" Isia asked confused.
I smirked and jumped out of the hole, and freefalled a bit towards the ground into an abandoned street, Hanzo followed behind me shortly after, then Isia later followed us.
"Lets go get that new ship." I said as we left the city back to the shipyard I landed in when we first arrived, but when we got there, there were no civilian ship's in sight.
"Any new ideas?" Isia asked.
"I ain't giving up." I replied before seeing a small transport that landed near us, we immediately decided to get a closer look at it and saw the ship was a modified 51st dropship that was built for supply shipments over hauling military forces.
"Bingo." I said to myself before I drew my energyblade and attacked the ship's small crew. Hanzo and Isia joined me once I killed the 51st troopers. Me and Isia examined the ship to get a more thorough inspection of the ship. Isia eventually stumbled upon a ship nameplate that read Destiny 1. I nodded seeing I had my new ship, the Destiny 1, a 51st cargo ship. I about readied the ship for takeoff until the stations intercom system blared on.
"Attention all citizens, any departing ship's from Aurora must be verified by 51st troopers until the criminals Daniel Norway, the Venom, and Isia Alison are returned to captivity." The recording soon ended as a pair of 51st dropship flew over the shipyard as they prepared to land.
"Not good, we're stuck here." Hanzo explained. "We need to land away from any civilization."
I nodded in agreement and flew away from the station towards Aurora's frozen wastelands to hide until things died down.