New Earth

April 5th, 2860. Within months, we arrived at New Earth, a massive station built into remnants of Earth that was built many years ago during the Grand War. We boarded the Destiny 1 with Alexander and flew into New Earth, landing at the NEK's refueling station.
"Welcome to New Earth." Alexander said, exiting the ship. "My Prime Minister has arranged quarters for you all in the citadel. Although, he would like an audience with your captain."
"That's you, капитан." Hanzo said to me.
"Isn't that suspicious." Sauna whispered to me.
"I'll be fine, you guys go on ahead." I said following Alexander to the Citadels top floor, Sauna decided to follow me anyway.
We entered the citadel and took the lift up. On the way, we saw many built up sections of the station that might have had hundreds inside. Soon, we arrived at the Minister's office.
"He's right inside, farewell captain." Alexander said leaving as me and Sauna entered the minister's office, seeing a surprisingly young and slim man sitting at his desk. "Bonjour. You must be the guest Alexander brought." He greeted me. "I am Arthur." "Norway, captain of the Destiny 1." I greeted him back.
"I hear you were the man who led your crew into a Scattered dreadnought, I am impressed." Arthur explained. "I could use more brave people like that."
"Don't even try." I interrupted. "I. Am. Freelance. I don't work for governments or factions of any kind."
"I am aware, no need to be snippy." Arthur said. "I just wish to hire and pay for your troubles."
I decided to sit down in front of him. "Go on." I said.
"You see, this part of the universe people call 'Old Space' is to put it simply, a dead zone. Abandoned by our people centuries ago. It's hard to manage our space without support, especially with Scattered and some pirate factions inhabiting the abandoned colonies, were being spread thin." Arthur continued. "So, do you agree to help us reclaim our rights here, if we pay you and your crew?"
I smiled a bit before responding. "We have an accord."
"Thank you, I will call if something happens." Arthur said, me and Sauna then left the office.
As we did, Sauna hugged me smiling. "I'm glad you decided to help." She said. "Can I ask you something?"
"Sure, what's up?" I said.
"Can we get married here, on New Earth?" She asked me.
I was instantly surprised when she said that.
"As in now or when? I don't really under.." I sputtered out before Sauna kissed me.
"I don't care when, just here, please?" Sauna said.
"Okay, we'll try." I replied.

We eventually found where the rest of the crew was staying, Hanzo pulled me away as I entered the room.
"Hanzo, what is going on?" I asked.
He only pointed towards an access tunnel to another section of New Earth, there was a black and chrome 51st transport entering the section's hangar.
"You thinking what I'm thinking?" Hanzo asked me.
My mind instantly thought of one person.
"Deathseeker." I replied.
"If he's here, it spells trouble." Hanzo explained. "We should take him out, quickly."
"I agree, let's take the Abnormal and follow him." I ordered.

We then went to the Destiny 1 to board the Abnormal and follow the 51st transport into the tunnel, which led to a less luxurious section of New Earth, possibly its version of a normal colony's slums, perfect place to hide out. We landed the Abnormal at a private dock and set out to hunt Deathseeker. We instantly looked near the refueling station, the transport was there, but no sign of Deathseeker.
"Well, he's down here." I explained.
"He must be deeper in, let's go." Hanzo said, running through the streets of New Earth's slums.
I eventually stopped hearing Deathseeker's voice and followed it. I quickly encountered Deathseeker and two cloaked figures.
"Is everything in order?" Deathseeker asked them.
"Indeed, our forces have infiltrated the knights defense station on Mars, they will seize it at the right opportunity." One of them explained.
"Excellent, the 51st shall invade New Earth and seize the objective." Deathseeker said. "Bringing the Grand Generals plan to reality."
I slowly backed away, but made noise as I bumped into a wall behind me. In an instant, Deathseeker heard it and attacked me. I dodged it and attacked back.
"Norway, why must you always interfere." Deathseeker said annoyed.
"Just lucky. I wonder if Vexa is still holding your leash." I said infuriating him.
"Vexa was weak. I've disposed of her. Making me second in command of the 51st." He replied. "And soon, you will be disposed of as well."
We then fought with all our might against each other as the cloaked figures ran away, escaping before I could react to them. Hanzo eventually arrived and fired on Deathseeker. It distracted him enough for me to slice his sword in half.
"How will you fight now?" I asked, intimidating him.
"Don't assume I'm defeated yet." He replied, catching his hands on fire. "You forget that power flows through me."
He then threw fireballs at both of us. We both took cover to avoid his shots before he stopped and drawed a black version of an energyblade.
"You still haven't found a way to kill me, typical." Deathseeker said walking towards us.
I jumped out of cover, while Hanzo ran off as I attacked him more. I kept fighting him until Hanzo arrived piloting the Abnormal and began firing on him. He instantly ran from the shots and escaped. Once he was gone, I leaped onto the Abnormal.
"Lets warn Arthur, he has to know about this." I ordered.
"Got it." Hanzo replied, flying the ship back to the Destiny 1 and the Citadel, the 51st were planning to invade New Earth for some 'objective', something was amiss here...