The Second Grand War

We soon arrived to see Brotherhood Mercenaries surrounding the entire governor's complex.
"Captain. Ironwood is expecting you immediately" One of them ordered.
"Of course." Hanes replied.
We instantly ran to Ironwood's office, seeing him a bit distressed by everyone's circumstances. "Norway's, Captain." Ironwood greeted. "I'm glad to see you."
"Same, our forces are pretty low, but Daniel got us the NEK's support." Hanes explained. "They just wish for you to meet their leader in person."
Ironwood looked startled.
"Go there." Ironwood said, confused. "I can't leave Olympia, Hanes you know this."
"I understand, but your people will understand a peace talk for a few days." Hanes replied, trying to calm him. "They won't think you abandoned them." "It's not that!" Ironwood yelled, causing everyone to step back. "I need time alone."
"We understand, will reassemble our fleets while you calm down." Hanes said leaving.
We followed behind her, eventually headed back to the Abnormal before I saw a familiar sight.
"Sauna, look." I said pointing to it.
Sauna's eyes lit up, the Destiny 1 just arrived and eventually landed near us. Our crew got out, armed and battle-ready.
"капитан, we're ready." Hanzo said, seeing me.
"Then let's get down to business." I said. "First thing, we need to prepare for war. Follow me.”
I then led my crew to Mike’s Arms and Deals and entered the shop alongside my crew, surprising Mike, who was gathering weapons for the Brotherhood’s forces.
“Well this is a surprise.” He said, seeing me. “Your back with more people than last time.”
“Went through a lot.” I replied. “They’re here to gear up.”
“Well you came to the right person.” Mike said, smiling. “Allow me to do the work.”
“I’ll trust what you come up with.” I said.
“Outstanding.” He replied, heading to the back of his shop.

After a good while, he brought out an interesting set of weapons, one of everyone each, including me.
“What do you think?” Mike asked, revealing the weapons.
“Not a bad collection you got.” I replied.
“I picked weapons that would suit all of you.” Mik explained. “For the bot, a modified energy rifle that can be in any firefight.”
“A fine weapon, sir.” Beta replied, holding the rifle.
“For your mechanic, a pair of rapid fire pistols and just in case, a shotgun for extreme close-quarters.”
“Definitely modifying these on the ship.” Isia replied.
“Figured you would.” Mike said. “For the infamous Venom, a powerful hand cannon decked out with energy rounds and signature gold plating.”
“Quite the expensive weapon. Just my style though.” Hanzo replied.
“For the girl, a heavy machine gun. But I lightened it up a bit, added an extended ammo cap, and a dual scope for mid and long range.”
“Thanks.” Sauna replied.
“And finally for the captain, a modified ion pistol with higher power capacity and a new energy capacitor for your main weapon.”
I pulled out my energyblade knowing what he meant by main weapon. “You definitely know your stuff.”
“Well, you are talking to the Brotherhood’s Head Quartermaster. I have a knack for this thing.” Mike said. “And don’t worry about payment. You're helping the Brotherhood so I’ll consider this a nice resupply.”
I wasn’t gonna listen and instead handed him most of my credits.
“You deserve them.” I said. “Consider it a tip.”
Mike smiled as we left the shop and headed elsewhere.
“He certainly helped us out.” Hanzo said,looking at his new weapon. “He’s quite the weaponsmaster.”
“You ain’t kidding.” Beta commented.
“Agreed.” I said.
"Now that we’re armed up. What’s the plan?" Isia asked. "We still need Ironwood so we can form that alliance with the NEK.”
"He's going through something, but he'll be ready eventually." I replied.
"So then what, капитан?" Hanzo asked.
"We defend Olympia until then, rebuild the Brotherhood fleets." I replied.
Hanes arrived just as I said that.
"Norway, I got a job for you." Hanes said tired out. "A reinforcements group from Zavala got intercepted by unknown ship's. Think you and your team can do it?"
"Captain Norway is ready." I replied.
"Godspeed, captain." Hanes said smiling.
My team boarded the Destiny 1 and reattached the Abnormal to the ship before heading to Zavala to find the reinforcements.