Hynita

November 13th, 2860. Our fleet arrived over Hynita ready to fight an NHR blockade, but only found a single 51st warship beat us there and was overwhelming the blockade for us.
"Looks like 51st beat us to the punch." Isia said, smirking.
"Yeah, but our alliance needs that shipyard, we can't let them have it." I explained. "All ship's, prepare to attack."
"What's the plan exactly?" Arc asked.
"Frontal assault." I replied as our warship's opened fire on the 51st militia.
I piloted the ship towards the shipyard to hopefully finish the warship off. But as I got closer, I noticed the fleet didn't even dent it’s shields.
"Not good, sir." Beta said as we pulled away.
A transmission soon came in from the warship. "Interlopers, you are assaulting a ship of the 51st militia, surrender now and you may survive this war." War Admiral Chorus said, annoyed.
"We aren't letting you take the station." I replied. "We’ll destroy your ship just like before."
"You mean a ship powered by this trinket." Chorus activated our holoscreen to show me he had a shard in his possession. I knew what he meant, the ship was using Scattered technology. "Last chance, Norway."
"All ship's, regroup immediately." I ordered leaving Hynita.
The fleet regrouped over Hynita's moon where I instantly contacted Ironwood about the incident once we were safe.
"So the 51st reverse engineered the Scattered ship technology, this will complicate things for us." He explained. "Especially if he has a shard, and I feel they have more than one if they can build that thing." "Agreed, any ideas?" I asked.
"Well, I can send Arthur and the Excalibur to reinforce you. My plan is to have him retake the shipyard and push the 51st into a retreat, while your crew try to steal their shard, get it into the right hands." Ironwood explained.
"Good idea, will be waiting." I said.
"Norway, contact me again privately please." He ordered.
"Okay, be right back." I said with some concern before moving to my quarters to continue the transmission. "Listen, Arthur ain’t looking too great. Recently he’s been stressed." Ironwood explained.
“About?” I asked, concerned.
“The NHR attacking New Earth. He just moved some of his forces to hold Old Space before I contacted you.” Ironwood explained. “If things get worse, we could lose the NEK from our alliance.”
“Meaning this shipyard needs to be taken.” I said, knowing the risk has been raised.
"Are you sure we can hold him long enough?" Ironwood asked.
"We can handle it, promise." I replied. "Just have the fleet ready."
"Of course." Ironwood said ending the transmission.
I quickly returned to the cockpit to wait for reinforcements.

November 14th, 2860. After an entire day, the Excalibur and several Alliance warship's arrived to reinforce my fleet.
"Excalibur to Destiny, we are in position to assist." Alexander relayed.
"Roger, keep that ship distracted as long as possible." I ordered.
The Alliance fleet instantly moved on the 51st super carrier blockading Hynita, opening fire the minute they were in range. Their distraction was working and I instantly flew the Destiny towards the super carriers hangar, landing safely inside before several squads of 51st troopers saw my ship and surrounded it.
"Surrender quietly, now!" One of them yelled out.
I exited the ship with my hands up, the troopers came closer to me before Hanzo and Sauna rushed out and took them all out quickly.
"Nice distraction." Hanzo said.
"What's the plan now, sir?" Beta asked.
"We head towards the ship's database, find out what we're up against." I replied.
"Lead the way." Arc said.
I then exited the hangar with everyone into the ship's main corridors.
"This could take awhile, sir." Beta said seeing the long hallways.
"Then we might have to split up." I ordered.
"Hanzo, Isia, and Arc can go one way. Me, Sauna, and Beta can go another. Will meet back at the Destiny." "On it." Isia replied. "Good luck you guys."
They quickly went down one of the hallways while we went down the opposite one. The entire ship was quiet the whole time, not a single trooper showed himself.
"Beta, can you sense any life signs nearby?" I asked. "Yes, sir. Nothing in sight so far." Beta replied.
"You know this could be a trap." Sauna said, concerned.
"I know, it's why I brought Beta with us." I explained. Sauna about continued onward until we found the main data room. We entered it and found only several 51st datapads inside.
"Nothing much, sir." Beta said.
"This was a dead end." Sauna said. "What if they were lying about the shards."
"They could have. I just need to find out for sure." I said looking over the datapads.
I eventually found the ship's operating logs and found what I was looking for.
"Day 131: The Protector has been ordered to head Operation: Judgement. Our teams have so far found two more of the objectives days after Vexa’s failure to defend the first one. We know one of them is currently being held by the NHR on Hynita to increase production for their shipyard. We now await for the team to return..."
"They're planning something big with the shards." I explained. "Operation: Judgement?"
I instantly continued looking through the datapad till I found their plans.
"51st Operations Division. Codename: Judgement. Orders from Grand Vizsla Avalon. She has ordered the retrieval of all objectives that were discovered at Ghira Station, recent analysis on Enclave 12 have confirmed they lead to an ancient precursor weapon possibly created by the Scattered. The Grand Vizsla believes the weapon is the key to her goal. Human Prosperity for all and death to our enemies. _Grand General Pyrex."
"Oh god." I said after seeing the 51st plan. "They're going to kill anyone outside their control, a full-on purge. They can't get that weapon."
"Then we need to leave now!" Sauna yelled.
We instantly began running towards the Destiny before the 51st could leave.
"Attention. Away team has returned, preparing warp in 2 minutes. Lockdown initiated." The intercom blared.
"Sir, we won't be able to make it." Beta explained. "We will." I said.
We eventually arrived in the hangar, but stopped realizing we were trapped, the hangar had been sealed shut.
"Darn it!" I yelled. "We have to do something!"
"We need to find the others before things get out of hand." Sauna explained.
"You have a point, let's go." I said before several 51st elites showed up behind us.
"Allows us to do it for you." Chorus said, smirking. "You." I said annoyed.
"Forgive me for not recognizing you before Norway, but I figured you died when my fleet massacred Enclave 2. That safe haven you made for wanted pirates, it's a shame that the planet is in ruins." Chorus explained smiling.
I just lost it and shot his eye before the Elites pinned me down.
"Argh! You son of a.! Take them away, put them with the others." Chorus said angered.
They instantly took us to the Protector's cell block, throwing us in a cell with the others.
"So you guys got caught." Hanzo said.
"This won't stop us, I still have the shards." I said showing the two shards I had.
"But the 51st have three of them, sir." Beta said.
"Best we keep them hidden." Sauna said before falling down in pain.
"Sauna!" I yelled, grabbing her.
"I'm okay, guard just hurt me is all." Sauna replied. "Go ahead and rest, I'll get us out of here." I said lying her down…