Stranded

January 19th, 2860. I woke up inside the damaged cockpit of the stolen NHR fighter, I stepped outside and saw only desert everywhere.
"Destiny 1, come in." I said contacting my ship.
I only got static.
I then decided to check the fighters data to find out what system I was on, I luckily found something.
'Giza 3, NHR oil reserve and colony.'
I was on a NHR colony, not good since I was pretty sure I was wanted dead by Verdi and the entire NHR. I instantly fished out my energyblade from the ship and wandered the endless desert landscape of Giza 3, hoping to find civilization soon. I kept on going till I found an abandoned oil station and camped out there for the night, I kept trying to contact my ship, but I kept getting static, even with some of the communication boosters in the station. I eventually decided to rest until morning, but I soon woken up by footsteps coming towards me, I stayed down until he got close to me, before I pulled my energyblade on him, I was surprised to see an old NHR robot.
"Who are you?" I asked keeping my blade ready.
"No one special, Beta-17 at your service." It replied holding his hand out.
I didn't shake it and pointed it closer to him. "Let me guess, your here to arrest me."
"Not at all, NHR left me here years ago." Beta replied sitting down. "Now I just hope I run out of power."
I figured this was an opportunity to get help.
"Listen Beta, you know of any towns or ports nearby?" I asked. "If you help, I can get you off world."
"For what purpose exactly?" Beta asked concerned but interested.
"A chance to make yourself worth while." I replied smirking. He thought about it and shook my hand.
"Pleasure, sir." He greeted.
We then set out for the nearest port the next morning, we eventually reached a tram station not far from where I camped.
"What exactly is this here for?" I asked confused.
"NHR use them to get supplies to oil rigs out here, this is the quickest route to Giza's capital city, sir." Beta replied getting in the tram. "You coming?"
I just went with it and got on, it then activated and left headed for the capital, I was hoping to find a small ship there that could get me and Beta out of here and back to the Destiny 1.

We eventually arrived at the capital city, as we got off the tram, Beta pulled me behind a supply crate.
"What in the.." I said annoyed.
"Look, sir." Beta interrupted.
He pointed to an electronic billboard, it had my face and bounty on it, I decided to read it and see how bad the NHR wanted me.
'Wanted: Daniel Norway. 50K credits. Dead.'
"Not good." I said afterwards.
If I got seen by anyone here, they would kill me in a heartbeat for that money. Beta then handed me a torn up cloak, I put it on before me and Beta entered the streets to find a communications hub. I was hopeful I could reach the Destiny 1 before any NHR trooper found me here. Just as we reached one, it was closed up tight.
"Hey fellas!" A nearby guy yelled seeing us. "Haven't you heard, NHR shut down all communications on Giza, so scram."
We then left to hopefully regroup, they knew I was here and possibly alive.
"What's our next move, sir?" Beta asked.
"We find a bar, lay low for now and hopefully find someone to get us off this rock." I replied.
We then went to find a bar and hide out, we eventually found one and waited there, thinking about our next move on getting off the planet alive.
"So, how do we get out of here?" Beta asked.
"Well, communications are blocked because of me, it's possible they have a blockade ready, so we can't just fly out of here." I replied.
"What about smuggling, sir?" He asked.
"Possible, but I don't think the Mercenaries Network has guys out here, so we need to find someone that's willing to fly past a NHR blockade, despite the risk, that's other than me." I explained.
As if someone heard me, I saw a slender guy in a trench coat threatening someone, I decided to get close.
"I'm sorry, it was an accident." The guy said scared.
"I don't like your tone, lad." The mercenary said. "You best know who your talking to."
He then stabbed the counter with a dagger, painted with Japanese markings, only one smuggler used that dagger, the Dutchman himself.
"Please, I'll pay you back, sir." The man explained frightened by the Dutchmen's stare.
"I know." The Dutchmen said shooting him with a gold musket pistol.
He then got up and walked out of the bar, me and Beta followed and decided to talk to him.
"Don't even try, Norway." The Dutchmen said upon noticing us. "I know you're wanted, and I'm getting your bounty."
He then fired his musket at us. I took cover, while Beta was unaffected by the shot. He instantly charged at him, and knocked him out.
"Hostile eliminated." Beta said to me.
I then moved out of cover and decided to risk it and ran towards the shipyards, I was getting off this dustbin, now...