New Alliance

August 27th, 2860. We eventually returned to New Earth with the Brotherhood fleet, seeing dozens of NEK warship's in front of New Earth ready in case the NHR followed us. We landed and got Ironwood to Arthur in his office. The minute conversations began, he was just as surprised to find out he was an AI.
"So Ironwood. This is a surprise." Arthur said, still surprised by this revelation.
"A pleasure. Although I would like to be outside this mechanical death trap." Ironwood said annoyed.
He must not like being a robot.
He plugged into Arthur's desk and appeared on his desk intercom, Beta dropped to the ground once Ironwood was out of his body.
"Remind me never to do that, sir." Beta said, dazed. "So, let's get on with the alliance." Arthur said.
"Yes, but without Olympia, we have no ground within the colonies, we need to reclaim Olympia once again." Ironwood explained. "But we must let the NHR know our intentions."
"Which are exactly?" I asked.
"Peace, we need a banner of freedom, liberty, and peace." Ironwood replied.
"I think I have one." Arthur said, pulling something out of his desk.
He rolled it out and it was an old United States flag, this one was about a millennia old considering the thirteen stars.
"A U.S flag, one used back during its founding in the Revolutionary War, this is the oldest symbol of freedom left in the universe. This will be the pretense of our banner, the banner of our new alliance." Ironwood explained.
"Then let us begin." I said. "You have the Destiny 1 with you."
I was now working with their alliance, stopping the NHR was now a priority.

We went to the NEK military base to think of a plan to retake Olympia easily without losing any more warship's as it was.
"Okay, we destroyed the Anchorship and Victorian before we jumped, but if I know Verdi he's gonna send more warships to hold it." I explained.
"Probably lots more." Ironwood added. "We need a plan to sneak past."
I then remembered the Abnormal's stealth drive and that Nerium was hopefully still on Olympia.
"I got an idea, I know a mercenary overseer named Nerium. She could help out if I get to Olympia." I explained.
"Hang on, Nerium, as in Nerium Kendra?" Hanzo asked.
"Yeah." I replied confused. "Why?"
"She's Da Vinci's top associate. You definitely got us an opening." Hanzo said, amazed.
I was as well, she knew Da Vinci, meaning she could support us in this war if we helped her.
"Okay then, so what do we do when we arrive?" Sauna asked.
"We find Nerium and hope she's willing to take on the NHR, if she hasn't started already." I explained. "Once it's done, we can contact Arthur to send the NEK fleets."
"Problem, they destroyed the AA guns, and if the fleet does have reinforcements, we won't survive long." Ironwood interrupted.
"Lets hope she has a fleet, sir." Beta replied.
"Okay then, let's get to work." I ordered. "Beta, Hanzo, and Sauna will go with me. Arc, Isia, stay to assist the fleet rebuilding efforts."
Everyone left except for Sauna, who was having trouble walking for a minute.
"Sauna, you okay?" I asked worried.
"I'm okay, but I don't think I should go. I need to rest." She replied tired and exhausted.
I took her to the Citadel and let her rest at the medical bay.
"Get better, okay." I said kissing her forehead.
"I will. Take care, captain." Sauna replied, falling asleep.
I then went to the Destiny to see my crew just unhooked the Abnormal from it, and had it ready to go.
"Where's Sauna, sir?" Beta asked.
"She's out for a bit, not feeling well." I replied. "Let's get ready to move out."
"Sir, I could keep her occupied. If you want?" Beta asked quickly.
I smiled a bit. "Okay. Arc, you're coming with us now."
"Yes, captain." Arc said,
Once everyone was onboard, I took off in the Abnormal towards Olympia. As we entered warp speed, I was concerned with Sauna, but we had to end this war, then we could be together again.

October 25, 2860. We arrived at Olympia and instantly activated the stealth drive approaching the NHR blockade, there were several carriers and anchorship's leading them. We slipped past them and saw Olympia's surface flooded with troops, there was barely any civilians left roaming the streets after the attack. I landed outside the city and we prepared to fight if necessary.
"So, where do we find her?" Arc asked.
"Nowhere, it's a bar she built. She'd defend that place against anything." I replied grinning.
We then snuck into the city through its underground water system and eventually found a secure way out of the system and was in the city's under-levels. "Which way?" Arc asked.
"This way, and keep quiet." I replied, leading the way.
"Copy that, капитан." Hanzo said, drawing his pistol. We moved slowly through the city streets towards Nowhere, keeping away from any NHR forces here. We finally arrived only to see the doors were blasted open by explosives.
"Looks like NHR knows who she is too." I commented. "Let's help her out."
We entered the bar seeing Nerium single handedly tear apart a squad of NHR robots as they opened fire on her. She eventually saw us and was a little relieved.
"Norway, you're late." Nerium said frustrated.
"I figured that." I said.
"NHR just ran in here, shot up the place and took the location of my private armory." Nerium said. "Just hope my men can handle it." 
"We need to hold that position, otherwise I don't think we can retake Olympia." I explained.
"I know. Let's get going, quick." She said, rushing to the location.
We followed her all the way to her private armory, only to find the NHR already had the place when we arrived. Arc scoped out the area for any elites, only looking shocked seeing something.
"Norway, you might want to see this." She said handing me her neonsniper.
I looked and saw another NHR director ordering the NHR forces thinking it was Eliot. I gritted my teeth and just rushed into battle in anger, going directly for him. The NHR instantly opened fire, I completely slaughtered them, before attacking him, but my sword went through his holographic image. "Norway, surprising to see you again." The hologram said smiling.
I looked to see the hologram of an officer with short black hair and blue eyes. I already knew who he was, Ravus Toba.
"How are you alive!" I yelled. "I saw you die back on Aurora!"
"You see, after I “supposedly died” my memories were copied into an AI. I now control the NHR robotic forces at will, they will be unstoppable. But perhaps I should show you." Ravus explained before snapping his fingers.
A deployment pod crashed in front of me. Two NHR Tanks exited and opened fire on me. I took cover avoiding them before Arc and Nerium luckily sniped them down instantly, directly hitting their heads.
"Are you okay?" Arc asked.
"Yeah, but Ravus." I replied. "He survived by becoming an AI, that idiot."
"But we have the armory thanks to your outbreak." Nerium said.
"Yeah. Anyway back on task. Nerium, we need some help." I explained. "Our alliance needs a way to cripple the NHR fleet before reinforcements can come, think you have a way to do that."
Nerium grinned a bit, then smiled.
"I may have something interesting." Nerium said, smiling.
She had a bad idea…