Resistance

Several squads of Brotherhood fighters and cruisers instantly took off to attack the NHR fleet above Olympia as we reached the landing pad.
"Guys, let's get up there quickly." I ordered.
We about took off before seeing two additional NHR destroyers appear and fire deployment pods towards the surface.
“They can’t fight a two-front battle. Let’s assist them, sir.” Beta said, changing my mind.
"Okay, change of plans. Take out the invasion forces." I corrected.
We instantly went towards the crash site of the pods, instantly seeing Brotherhood freelancers fighting NHR troopers and Crimson Guards emerging from the crashed pods.
"Arc, provide cover for us, everyone else with me." I said running towards the battle.
"Roger, sir." Beta replied following me.
Arc sniped a few of the troopers when the rest of us got into position and finished off the remaining forces.
"Thanks for the assistance.” A Brotherhood commander said.
"No problem, how much enemy troops got through?" I asked.
"Several sir, one of the enemy squads managed to secure the AA guns just before you arrived." He replied.
"Understood, will go reclaim it." I said.
"Roger. We’ll keep any troopers at bay. Move out men." He ordered leaving with his group.
"Move out, captain?" Arc asked grinning.
"Move out team." I replied.
We instantly moved towards the Brotherhood's AA guns, seeing an entire team of Crimson Guards keeping anyone away from it.
"What's the plan?" Sauna asked.
I analyzed the area to come up with a plan. I already had one ready in seconds.
"Beta, Isia, activate the guns. Arc, Hanzo, provide me and Sauna cover. Sauna, with me." I explained. "Move out."
Everyone immediately got into position for my plan. "Sauna, let's light it up." I ordered throwing a grenade at the enemy, the explosion alerted every Crimson Guard to us and opened fire.
Hanzo and Arc did their part and sniped a few elites down while we fired back at them. Isia and Beta could now easily reactivate the guns without a problem until more NHR deployment pods crashed in the area, releasing several modified attack robots that instantly shielded in front of the enemy and opened fire on us with their miniguns. Me and Sauna had to fall back closer to the guns, Hanzo and Arc eventually joined us being overwhelmed as well.
"How do we hit those things?" Arc asked annoyed. "Just keep holding the line, I got an idea." I replied signaling the Destiny 1 to come to us.
We continued to fire on the NHR's elite forces, eventually the AA guns came online and pointed towards the NHR fleet, but exploded before they could fire, the guns exploded. Destroying our chance at securing Olympia.
“The guns were rigged!” Isia yelled.
"Norway-1 to Hanes, we lost the guns." I contacted Hanes. "We need to get Ironwood off world now." "Agreed, but they have the command base surrounded, get your ship here quickly." Hanes ordered.
"Understood, will hurry." I replied.
The Destiny 1 eventually arrived in front of us, we fled onboard quickly before the NHR had us surrounded and grounded. I took the controls and headed for the Brotherhood's command base, only to see the place nearly destroyed and Crimson Guards about to overwhelm Hanes.
"Keep the ship running, I'm getting Ironwood with Beta." I ordered.
"Copy, sir." Beta replied leaving the ship with me.
We took out the enemy elites for Hanes before going for Ironwood.
"Thanks, get Ironwood." Hanes said. "I'll order the Brotherhood to prepare a full retreat."
"Yes, captain." I replied entering the ruined command base.
I passed through the debris filled halls to reach Ironwood's office, only to see his AI was fading a bit. "Ironwood." I said seeing him.
"Norway, we must...flee." Ironwood said faintly.
"I know, just don't know how to pull you." I said confused.
"I have an idea, sir." Beta said. "Though it's questionable."
Beta then plugged himself in Ironwood's AI transmitter. Ironwood disappeared and Beta unplugged.
"Let's get out of here, fast." Beta said.
I realized Beta gave Ironwood control of his body temporarily. We ran with Ironwood to the Destiny 1 and boarded it, instantly taking off with the remaining Brotherhood ship's.

We eventually joined the space battle above Olympia with the Brotherhood fleets.
"Okay, we need to destroy that anchorship or we're all dead." I explained.
"Then let us. All ship's focus fire." Ironwood ordered.
All the Brotherhood ship's fired on the Anchorship, causing massive damage, but the catalyst drive remained intact.
"Isia, fire a MAC shot at it, quick." I ordered.
"Right." Isia replied, loading the cannon.
Once it was ready, I fired at its catalyst drive, overloading it and sending the anchorship into flames. We thought we could enter warp speed and escape, but nothing worked.
"What!?" Ironwood yelled.
"I don't get it, we destroyed the anchorship, how is..." I stopped looking at the Victorian, instantly noticing two smaller catalyst drives mounted on its command bridge.
"Sauna, Hanzo, get ready to board the Victorian." I ordered.
We quickly took the Abnormal and boarded the Victorian. Upon landing, squads of NHR troopers met us inside. We easily took them out without an issue and started headed for the main power drive, only for Director Eliot to stop us in our tracks as we arrived at its door.
"Daniel Norway, and you brought Sauna too." Eliot said amused. "But you won't stop us, or this vessel. Troopers now!"
Three modified robots from earlier eventually came in front of Eliot, pointing oversized miniguns at us. "What. Are those?" Sauna asked, frightened a bit. "New Human Regime Tanks, Verdi's newest shock troopers. Destroy them!" Eliot replied, drawing a revolver on us.
He and his shock troopers opened fire on us, we took cover avoiding the shots.
"We can't get past them without getting shot down." Hanzo said, trying to shoot back.
"Draw their fire, I'll get the power drive." I ordered going around the shock troopers using a different corridor.
I eventually got around them and knocked Eliot into the power room, he got up dazed for a bit before firing at me. I deflected the shots away before deflecting one into his revolver disarming him.
"Aurg. Do you realize what you're doing, you're destroying a chance at pea..."
I stabbed him getting tired of that excuse.
“Verdi created an empire that could decimate the universe. He’s bringing everything but peace.” I said as Eliot fell to the floor.
"D.d.da...you." Eliot said dying in front of me.
I then stabbed the Victorian’s power drive, instantly causing the ship to blackout and shake, it was drifting into Olympia's orbit.
I instantly began running back to the Destiny 1, shoving any panicking NHR troopers and officers out of the way. Sauna was waiting for me to return as the ship started lighting ablaze.
"Daniel, hurry!" Sauna yelled as several explosions started engulfing the ship.
I jumped towards the ship, but couldn't reach it. Sauna luckily grabbed my hand and pulled me onboard as we escaped the Victorian as it began crashing towards Olympia's surface.
"All ship's, flee to New Earth, now!" Ironwood ordered.
The remaining Brotherhood ship's entered warp speed with us entering warp speed seconds later, following them back to New Earth…