Final Battle of Aurora Part 3

Our fleets instantly returned fire on the NHR, they had deployed every last fighter and warship in their army to stop us from reaching Rapture.
"All ship's, split up and start broadsiding their ship's, we need to clear the skies if our ground teams have a chance of victory." I ordered.
The fleet instantly began to scatter around the battlefield, completely sending the NHR into a frenzy.
"Okay guys, let's move in and help them out." I said headed straight into battle.
Isia and Beta instantly started using the turrets to destroy any NHR fighters on our tail while I began attacking any nearby NHR destroyers in my sights, before several NHR destroyers began ramming our ship's as one destroyer disabled the Triumph's weapons.
"Hanes, you good up there?" I asked, seeing the Triumph was still in the air.
"Not really, NHR damaged our weapons and sent elites onboard, we need some support fast." Hanes explained.
"On my way. Sauna, get us up there." I ordered. "Isia, you're with me."
"Not a problem." Isia replied, preparing to come with me.

The Destiny eventually arrived in the Triumph's hangar to drop me and Isia off before returning to the battle.
"Hanes, we're onboard." I said headed to her position.
"Good, meet me in the ship's comm station." Hanes replied.
"On our way." I said as Crimson Guards opened fire on us.
Me and Isia easily fired back and took them out.
"These guys don't know when to quit." I said annoyed.
"Then we'll just have to take them out." Isia said as we started out the elites in front of us before entering the comm station to see Hanes finishing off an NHR elite herself.
"Norway, let's hope you have a plan?" Hanes asked exhaustedly.
"Sort of. I was hoping we could secure the weapon systems and restart them." I replied.
"Well it's a plan. I can restart them from here." Hanes explained. "Make sure you hit the NHR where it hurts."
"Won't be a problem." Isia said before we started headed towards the Triumph's weapon systems.
Upon our arrival, we were instantly attacked by NHR troopers.
"So much for easy." Isia said taking cover. "They have the whole place entrenched with troops."
"Luckily we got air support." I said seeing an opening outside before calling Sauna. "Sauna. Bring the Destiny 1 up here, we need a little help."
"On it, just take cover." Sauna said as the Destiny 1 arrived.
We took cover as the ship fired at the NHR forces before we stepped in and finished the job.
"Hanes, you're all clear." I said. "Light them up."
The Triumph's cannons instantly began roaring to life as it took out a nearby NHR destroyer.
"Weapons are back online." Hanes said. "I think it's time to signal the ground team."
"Good call, we're gonna go ahead and secure a landing site." I said boarding the Destiny.
"Roger that." Hanes said. "Will keep the skies busy for you, good luck."
I took control of the ship and went to land on Aurora's surface before NHR fighters started to keep us from doing that.
"Guys, get them off us!" I yelled.
"Working on it, sir." Beta said taking out one of the fighters before they split off and started headed directly towards us from the front.
"I think that new gun would be useful now." Isia said.
"Good call." I said preparing to fire the upgraded MAC at the incoming fighters.
Only for it to short out before I could fire it.
"Isia!" I yelled.
"Hang tight, I got this." Isia said trying to repair the gun while I started using the front gun to take a few out until she finished.
"Blasted loose wire. Come. Off!" Isia yelled, pulling something out. "Okay, fire it!"
I instantly attempted to fire the MAC again, this time successfully destroying the remaining fighters with a few well-timed shots.
"Nice job Isia!" I yelled amazed.
"All in a day's work." Isia said, cleaning herself up.
"Okay, let's land this thing and give Verdi a real fight." I said headed for Aurora's surface...