Immortal Hands

February 7, 2860. Me and Beta awaited on the Sentinel for days until the Destiny 1 finally landed in the corvettes hangar. We instantly got onboard and Sauna hugged me, being relieved I was okay. I kissed her cheek relieved she was finally back in my arms.

"You lovebirds done yet?" Isia asked, most likely because she was anxious.

We instantly backed away and I decided to get back on topic.

"Sorry, okay on to the matter at hand." I replied blushing. "Apparently that relic I got has more to it than I thought."

"As in?" Hanzo asked with concern.

"The relics contain info, info with a possible key to god." I replied.

Everyone instantly gained a frightened look, I couldn't blame them.

"So, what's the plan, капитан?" Hanzo asked.

"We try to find out where these pieces are." I replied.

"Problem, sir." Beta interrupted. "You gave the Redeemed our only piece."

"Did I?" I said holding the real piece.

"How did you?" Beta asked, confused and surprised.

"Made a fake after I got it just in case 51st or NHR captured us, came in handy." I replied smiling.

"Okay, so how do we find the other said pieces?" Sauna asked, I instantly thought of a bad idea.

"We infiltrate a Scattered warship."

"WHAT!?" Isia yelled. "ARE YOU INSANE!"

"Nope, just reckless at times." I said, smirking.

I then piloted the ship out of the Sentinel's hangar and activated warp speed towards a system I figured a Scattered warship would be, Neptune. Towards Old Space, where the remnants of Earth remained floating across the abandoned home of humanity. I changed course for Neptune and decided to check on Sauna, considering what happened the past few years.

"Sauna." I said to get her attention.

"Oh, hey Daniel." Sauna greeted.

I could already tell she was worried. "Is something wrong?"

She instantly began to start crying.

"I'm sorry." She said upset.

I decided to grab her hand to comfort her.

"Sorry? What for?" I asked.

"For forgetting, I only remember your name and a few memories from years ago, I can't remember the times I loved you." She replied crying more. "I really want to remember."

"I know, here, you should have this." I said handing her a ring she gave me years ago, she instantly hugged me and smiled a bit.

"Do you still want to marry me?" Sauna asked.

Seems like she was slowly regaining her memories, just needed to give her time and end this threat

"Yeah, I still do." I replied smiling. "I want to do it when this is over, okay?"

"I can wait that long." Sauna replied, kissing me.

March 23rd, 2860. The ship eventually signaled that we arrived near Neptune and Old Space. I returned to the cockpit with Sauna and piloted close to the planet, seeing the large Scattered dreadnought overshadow the planet.

"So, how do we enter that thing?" Hanzo asked.

"Well, without a smaller ship, we can't get close without getting shot." I explained. "Actually, I got a fix to that." Isia interrupted smiling.