Rapture Part 1

The Scattered were sending everything they had at us in order to protect Rapture. Luckily we were holding out, but that wouldn't last.
"They just keep coming." Isia said taking cover.
"Not sure if we’ll get out of this, sir." Beta said. "We need help."
"Gonna be hard for me to get." I replied, killing a Void Warrior that attacked me. "Can't reach anyone on this rock."
"We're gonna need a plan, Norway." Deathseeker said annoyed.
"Just hold up, I'll figure something out." I said as more Scattered reinforcements arrived, this time bringing Siege Crawlers with them.
"That's gonna complicate things." Sauna said seeing them.
"At this rate we won't survive this." Arc said, firing on them, it did nothing to them as they began coming closer to our position.
Saki eventually remembered something and told me. "Norway, there's a gun!" Saki yelled out.
"A what?!" I yelled as the Siege Crawlers opened fire on us.
"An AA gun! Outside the cave, use it!" Saki yelled.
"Got it, Deathseeker let's go." I replied leaving the cave with Deathseeker.
We cut our way through the Scattered forces before we eventually got close to the crawlers.
"I'll handle them, go!" Deathseeker yelled, attacking one of the crawler's legs making it collapse.
I continued towards the site's AA gun, luckily it was still working. I about activated it until more Scattered pods landed in front of me. I drawed my energyblade and fought back against them, easily taking a few down before more showed up. Deathseeker showed up to help me just as I started to get overwhelmed.
"They just don't know when to quit." I said ready to fight.
"Let's show them how then." Deathseeker said, smirking.
We both instantly charged at the incoming Scattered reinforcements, easily cutting them down as they attacked us. We cleared them out long enough to use the gun on the Scattered command ship.
"It's all you now, hurry up before more arrive." Deathseeker said as I activated the gun.
I aimed it at the command ship and opened fire, only to find out the warship was shielded. The gun couldn't even weaken it either.
"Not good." I said annoyed. "I need a new plan." "Might want to get moving first!" Deathseeker yelled.
I looked to see the warship was preparing to fire its main weapon at the AA gun. Both of us instantly ran as far as possible before it fired, completely obliterating the gun into ashes.
"So much for that plan." I said.
"What now?" Deathseeker asked.
"We regroup with the others, try to escape as fast as possible." I replied as another Scattered pod landed in front of us.
It soon released a massive Scattered behemoth on us.
"After we kill this thing." I said attacking it.
It only knocked me back before I could hit it, Deathseeker tried doing the same thing, but only got grabbed by it and thrown into me.
"This guy's new." I said. "Hard to hit as well."
"Not gonna stop me easily." Deathseeker said as the beast charged us.
Deathseeker blocked its attack before fighting it off, I joined in after a while before both of us got overwhelmed by it and got knocked back.
"This thing is good, but it can't escape me easily." Deathseeker said removing his armor, allowing him to use his powers.
He instantly attacked it full force, the beast still held out against him until he started unleashing streams of fire on the beast until it caught fire, allowing Deathseeker to throw the behemoth into the air. "Now you fall." Deathseeker said firing a massive barrage of fire at it, completely evaporating it into nothing.
"That...was...easy..." Deathseeker said before fainting, I ran to him seeing he pushed his limits. I put on his armor before carrying him back to the cave, seeing everyone was completely exhausted and unable to fight anymore.
"Norway, please tell me you have a plan B?" Isia asked exhaustedly.
"Afraid not, and Deathseeker is out cold." I replied, putting him down.
Saki looked at his hand to see it was beginning to crack apart.
"Seeker you idiot. I warned you about overdoing it." Saki said, annoyed.
"Still, now would be a good chance to get going now." I said.
"Agreed, let's go." Sauna said as we attempted to flee, but a massive image of a massive Scattered construct appeared in front of us.
"Humans, you have trespassed again on our world, this time I will show no mercy to your kind." It explained.
The Scattered ship soon orbited above us and aimed its main weapon at us, this time the weapon was charging up. They were gonna destroy what remained of this world to kill us.
"You would destroy your own world to kill us?!" I yelled.
"If it means stopping Rapture from being used by the living, so be it." It replied. "As the Scattered Nexus, it must be done to protect the end of everyone’s existence."
The laser was soon ready to fire, we prepared for the worse until another laser destroyed the Scattereds laser cannon and shields.
"What in the?" Isia said, surprised. "I thought you couldn't get help."
"Same, unless." I said running out of the cave, only to see the NHR had found out the weapons location and sent an entire fleet to get it.
My intercom instantly started going off, I replied to see Verdi was leading them.
"Daniel Norway, surprised to find you here." Verdi explained. "I must thank you for finding the weapon for us, but it won't save you. Especially from my new warship, Genesis."
The Genesis instantly fired another laser at the Scattered ship, this time crippling it before firing again to send it into flames.
"You won't win Verdi, I know about your plan! About his plans!" I yelled.
"Really, too bad you can't prove it. Hope you can handle an army alone." Verdi said ending his transmission.
Several NHR dropship's eventually began landing on the planet, Sauna came out of the cave ready to fight once more.
"Guess we got another army to fight." Sauna said. "Yeah, let's show them not to mess with us." I said ready to fight.
Eventually another fleet arrived over the planet, it was the 51st, causing a space battle to instantly erupt overhead, leaving the ground troops to us…