The Map Part 1

We were following them to an abandoned warship within Enclaves jungles. I decided to take the opportunity and figure out how Deathseeker survived after I defeated him over Jupiter.
"So, how did you survive exactly?" I asked.
"If you're talking about Jupiter, then it should've been obvious. A simple precision and timed jump as I about rammed my warship saved me from death. Although I ended up in NHR custody, I still survived." Deathseeker explained. "Surprised you survived your wounds as well."
"Helps when you have company." I said smiling.
"I've noticed." Deathseeker said.
I stayed silent towards him before finally asking something else.
“So why didn’t you finish me during the siege?” I asked.
Deathseeker sighed a bit before finally responding. “Given you pointed me elsewhere and got me away from the NHR, call it ‘returning the favor.’”
“By letting me get shot in the back?” I asked, believing his reasoning was false.
“You have to admit, it’s better than another stalemated fight.” Deathseeker said.
“You have a point.” I replied.
“Hey you two! We’re here!” Saki yelled as we approached the remnants of an old colony ship.
Upon entering the ship, I finally asked Saki about the shards and the map they created.
“So you said I nearly had it.” I said. “I don't understand why the shards would form a map."
"It’s more complicated than that. The five shards that were the Greater Relics create a map and key to a Scattered weapon called, Rapture." Saki explained.
"So you're saying the Scattered, 51st, NHR, and us have been after this weapon." I said, a bit surprised.
"I'm afraid so. Unfortunately none of you understand its power." Deathseeker said.
"It's purpose is to reshape the universe in its user's image, but at the cost of its species' lives." Saki explained. "Basically if any of them use it, Humanity will be extinct in a single second."
"And with the Scattered, the same thing would happen to them." Deathseeker explained. "But I have a theory."
"Might as well hear it." I said.
"Rapture is supposed to be a Scattered weapon, and the Scattered act as a collective hive. What if Rapture is destroyed?" Deathseeker explained. "Is it possible they would die without it?"
"Possibly, but without the map and something capable of that, we can't figure that out." Saki said. "Couldn't we try to get it back?" I asked.
"You must be crazy, you know they'll have it locked up in the Site and heavily guarded." Deathseeker said.
"It's worth a shot, sir." Beta said.
"You might as well have our help." Saki said, smiling. "Saki!" Deathseeker yelled.
"You know you won't pass up a chance for revenge." Saki said, smirking.
"I suppose so." Deathseeker said. "I'm in, but we're not friends, Norway."
"I'm okay with that." I said. "Let's get ready to go."
I activated the Destiny's beacon and waited for the ship to arrive. It took awhile, but it finally landed in front of us all in one piece.
"There she is." I said smiling. "I'm coming for you Pyrex."
We instantly boarded the ship and prepared to assault the Site.

I piloted the Destiny 1 towards a pair of 51st destroyers protecting the Site, the ship's instantly contacted us.
"Unidentified ship, land immediately or be destroyed."
"How about you land." I replied. "Isia, now!"
The Destiny's MAC instantly opened fire and destroyed one of the destroyers engines, causing it to crash into the jungles below.
The other destroyer instantly deployed 51st fighters to take us down.
"Saki, deploy the Abnormal." I ordered. "Keep those ships off us."
"You got it." Saki replied.
The Abnormal detached and attacked the 51st destroyer as we flew past them. Once we were close to the Site, I fired a rocket at the outer wall to create an opening for us.
"Sauna, take over." I said.
"Good luck." Sauna said, smiling at me.
I opened the Destiny's airlock and jumped into the opening with Deathseeker, Arc, and Beta.
"Let's find that map." Deathseeker said.
"Agreed, let's move." I said leading the way before several squads of troopers saw us as we came towards them.
"Get them!" One of them yelled.
They instantly opened fire on us.
Deathseeker and I blocked their shots as we charged in and took them down easily.
"Waste of time killing simple troops." Deathseeker said, finishing one off.
"I'm starting to see us as a great team." I said, smirking.
"Don't get your hopes up. I have my own objectives." He said.
"Sir, the research room is ahead of us." Beta explained.
"Then let's move before more find us." I said.
"Too late!" Arc yelled, shooting at several Tanks that had found us. We took cover as the tanks opened fire, overwhelming us with ease.
"Need to get past them." I yelled as one of the tanks started damaging our cover..
"Guess I have to then." Deathseeker said, removing his armor. "I'll show them not to mess with me."
His eyes started glowing red and rushed at them launching barrages of fire at them, we came out of cover to see the tanks were gone.
"Why didn't you do it sooner?" I asked, amazed. "Because I'm trying to be human." Deathseeker said, putting back on his armor. "Saki built this to help, so don't expect that again."
He instantly continued ahead to the research lab, we followed behind him.
"There it is." I said looking ahead.
"Sir, there are Elites inside protecting it." Beta explained.
"Won't be a problem." Deathseeker said, preparing to charge in.
"Wait, shouldn't there be researchers in there." Arc said concerned.
"Wouldn't matter anyway." Deathseeker said. "Let's just grab it and get out of here quickly."
Both me and Deathseeker quickly charged in. Upon entering, I instantly shot down a few Elites before letting Deathseeker finish off the rest while I grabbed the shards, but they were gone.
"Not good." I said annoyed.
"Gotta find them fast." Arc said.
I noticed one of the Elites survived and interrogated him.
"Where are they?!" I yelled. "Talk!"
"Grand General..took them to the....Protector." He replied before dying.
"The Protector, let's catch up with them." Deathseeker said.
We instantly ran back to the breach we entered from, instantly boarding the ship upon our arrival. "Did you get them?" Sauna asked.
"Not yet, gotta get on the Protector and stop Pyrex." I replied, turning the ship towards the Protector's location.
Saki reattached the Abnormal as we flew off, eventually seeing the warship take off.
"We won't make it." Saki said.
"Will see about that." I said preparing the warp drive. "Norway?" Isia asked, scared.
"Hang on." I said activating warp speed for a second before turning it off again as we jumped right into the Protector's hangar.
"Are you trying to kill us?!" Deathseeker asked, annoyed.
"I'll admit that was risky, but it worked." I said calmly, as if nothing happened.
We exited the Destiny, seeing that my entrance knocked out all the hangar guards.
"Well, this is impressive." Saki said, amused.
"Saves us time." Deathseeker said. "Let's just get that map."
"Agreed, and maybe even destroy this ship." I said leading the way.
The map was going to be ours…