Garrus

I then locked myself into my quarters to interact with the relic, as I did a glowing figure appeared behind me.
"Are you certain?" It asked.
I gave it a confused look not knowing what it meant. "Certain of what?"
"Are you certain you want to bring peace this way?" It asked again
"It's the only way to do it, there's no other way." I replied.
"If that's what you want, but beware, darkness looks over your horizon. Your destiny is still clouded, but your path will reveal itself soon." It said disappearing.
As it did the relic opened to reveal a small shard, I had no idea what it was and put it in my pocket, I decided to return to the cockpit and saw Isia was fiddling with the ship's systems.
"Problem?" I asked concerned.
"Yeah, our ship's almost out of fuel, we need to land." Isia replied.
"Okay, just let me..." I said looking over the planetary maps, and eventually found a colony close to us. "I found one. Set a course for Cabal."
"On it, captain." She said, she then turned the ship on course for Cabal and activated warp speed.

We arrived instantly, but what I didn't expect was another 51st blockade in orbit, wherever in the universe we were at, it was deep in the 51st militias jurisdiction. We piloted the ship past it and landed at a refueling station quickly, I then decided now was a good time to make some money before I ended up broke. I then left the station into the streets of Cabal's massive cityscape, Hanzo eventually followed me.
"So, what jobs did you have in mind, капитан?" He asked.
"Anything simple, I guess." I replied. "Just not sure who'd hire a couple simple mercenaries."
Hanzo then grinned, he had an idea. "I got it, I know a guy, he's a crime boss in the Mercenaries Network, he'll pay big money for our support." Hanzo explained.
I was interested and let him lead the way.

We eventually arrived at a large casino that had light up signs that read "Immortality". "Charming place." I said remembering the name of Vexa's operation.
"Let's head on in, and don't cause any trouble." Hanzo told me.
"Whatever." I replied.
We then walked in and saw dozens of freelancers and civilians within the casino, I hardly paid attention and continued to follow Hanzo to the bartender, I let him handle things and just looked around.
"What will it be?" The bartender asked Hanzo.
"A god's glory." Hanzo replied.
"Follow me." He said.
We then followed the bartender into a luxury office, a man in a crimson tuxedo was inside sitting at a silver desk.
"Well, if ain't Venom, my finest employee." He greeted. "And you brought guest.
"It's an honor to see you again, Mister Da Vinci." Hanzo replied.
I instantly was in awe, Da Vinci was head of the Mercenaries Network, the biggest smuggling, criminal, and millionaire in all of the universe, and I was directly in front of him.
"Now, directly to business, you want money don't ya?" Da Vinci asked us.
I decided to step in. "Indeed, know anyone that could pay?"
"Your looking at him directly, and I've got a job perfect for your expertise, Norway." He explained.
I instantly stood shocked when he said my name, his network is big.
"One of my top associates has been captured by a rival of mine, I need him rescued and returned, along with a safe that has info that could damage my reputation, destroy that as well, do we have an agreement?" He explained.
"We have a deal." I replied, we then exited the office.
As we left the casino, a 51st destroyer arrived overhead of us, I instantly gritted my teeth, the Zealous had followed us here.
"Norway, we can handle them later, we need to move." Hanzo said to me.
I focused at him and agreed, we then went to our targets location, but I wondered something that bugged me, was Deathseeker on that ship, or did he die on the Gladiator.

We eventually arrived at the targets locations, a rundown fueling station that probably had been abandoned years ago, Hanzo looked ahead and saw several armed thugs guarding the place, two of them were guarding a locked crate carefully.
"I think I found Da Vinci's friend." He said loading his pistol. "Go loud?"
I drawed my energyblade and readied to attack. "Go loud."
Hanzo then jumped into the thugs view and shot a few of them, more then revealed themselves and opened fire with there pistols, I easily dodged the shots and reached the crate after cutting down the guards. I opened the crate and shots rained out of it, killing multiple thugs, she then walked out into view wearing simple mercenaries garb. "Da Vinci sent you?" She asked.
"Yep, Names Norway." I replied.
She instantly became amused by my presence.
"Norway, your name sounds familiar, anyway names Garrus, former UGNR officer." She explained smiling.
I looked at her surprised before Hanzo interrupted us. "Guys, back to the mission." He said shooting at incoming reinforcements.
We then decided to reunite later and continued towards the safe, we got close to the thugs main hideout where the safe was, but their were thugs everywhere inside, of of which used mounted machine guns to keep us pinned down.
"Those turrets are gonna be a problem." Hanzo explained.
"I got this." Garrus said throwing a makeshift grenade into one of the outpost's windows. She quickly ran and we followed after realizing why. As we ran, the hideout burst into flames, destroying the safe and the thugs inside. We eventually returned to Da Vinci's casino after making sure the job was done and went to collect the bounty, he looked astonished to see our results.
"Welcome back, I see you've met Garrus, a marvelous warrior isn't she." Da Vinci said. "Indeed, thought you never said she was former UGNR." I informed him.
"You never asked, Norway." He replied. "Questions lead to answers, anyway on to your payment."
One of his freelancers then transferred a few hundred credits to me and Hanzo. We about left until Garrus intervened for a second.
"Mr. Da Vinci, if you don't mind, I wish to join their crew?" Garrus asked.
Da Vinci smiled. "May fortune smile upon you, go on."
Garrus then followed us, she had joined my growing crew, Hanzo gave me a smirk, maybe he was right about me being a captain, we about went back to the Destiny 1, until my worst fear came true.
"Daniel Norway, quite the surprise." Someone said behind us.
I turned around angered, I knew that voice.
"Deathseeker." I replied drawing my energyblade.
"Did you think you could escape, I will personally show you can't." Deathseeker said to me. "But, enough talk."
He then attacked me with his sword, I blocked in time and pushed him away, we then attacked each other, our blades clashing echoed all over Cabal, we then backed off being out of breath.
"You still wish to defeat me in battle. Foolish, but honorable nonetheless." Deathseeker said intimidating me.
I pointed my blade at him with an angered look, he knew I wouldn't die easily, we then charged into each other continuing our battle...