The Truth

January 15th, 2861. We eventually returned to Olympia seeing several NEK warship's leaving the planet. I was confused and quickly landed at the Alliance base. Once I did I went to find Ironwood and Arthur, only to find them arguing near the Excalibur as it prepared to take off.
“You're actually going to abandon us!? What happened to helping restore peace!?” Ironwood yelled.
“The NHR has the weapon! All my people can do now is hope they will spare us! Either way, my cause is for Earth's restoration. Not your peace.” Arthur yelled boarding the warship.
“You're gonna betray us! You coward!” Ironwood yelled.
Arthur didn't respond as the Excalibur took off for New Earth to hopefully escape Verdi and Rapture. “Norway, glad you're finally back.” Ironwood said annoyed. “Hopefully you can help keep this alliance together with just us.”
“As long as we can fight, we can manage.” I said. “Good to hear, I'm having the majority of the Brotherhood’s fleet regroup near Hynita to gather the assets we recovered.” Ironwood explained. “I think you'd be impressed by our new ship's.”
“Will see what happens.” I said, smirking.
“Let's just hope it can handle the NHR destroyers.” “I'm sure it will.” Ironwood said before disappearing. “What now?” Isia asked.
“Go ahead and rest up, we’ll meet up with Ironwood later.” I replied. “Been through a lot already anyway.” I then went to the remains of the Nowhere to think about Hanzo. I was starting to feel worse about his death after finding out about Operation: New Order. I started feeling like I was doomed to fail ten years ago. Sauna eventually came to where I was to keep me calm.
“Guess you're thinking of him too?” Sauna asked. “Yeah, couldn't help it and came here.” I replied before I hugged Sauna. “You'll be okay fighting right? With, you know…”
“Of course I will.” Sauna replied. “I've come this far, it won't stop me now.”
“That's good, I need everyone at full strength to finish this war.” I explained. “Everyone's got one shot at this, it's either we win or everyone falls.”
“Then will be with you every step of the way.” Sauna said smiling. “All of us will.”
I then looked at Sauna before kissing her.
“Let's head back and rest up, we've got a battle to win.” I said headed back to the ship with Sauna.

Dca2r2hm32,8n4. I fell asleep only to wake up back on 54-2823 with the massive construct from before in front of me.
“You. You're the one who wanted to stop them. Why fight against us when we have a common goal?”
It asked before realizing the Scattered Nexus was speaking telepathically with me.
“You wanted to destroy us all, I had to fight back.” I replied.
“A common excuse from many like you.” It said. “Many like me? What are you talking about?!” I yelled.
“You see, when Rapture was created by the first born species. We were destined to defend it from others, others who craved its power.” It explained. “For eons, we have protected Rapture from the thousands of species before you, only leaving an empty universe for new life to come. We thought your kind was different from them, humanity flourished more than the others until they came. That's when we returned to stop your kind, but now my species is gone.”
“You mean Verdi destroyed the Scattered?” I asked, surprised.
“Yes, when they came and destroyed my hive. My subjects died with me, and now your kind will recklessly destroy themselves and the universe with it. No one will remain and all that will be left is an empty void.” It replied.
“Not if I stop them. They won't use Rapture, I can promise you that!” I yelled.
“Then I see you are different from them, you know the limits of your kind. Go, and destroy Rapture, then humanity will survive for eternity.” It said. “Do what my kind could not. Prove that humanity will be different from the others before you.”

January 27th, 2861. I then woke up in my quarters, I looked and saw we were in warp speed. I instantly got my gear and joined everyone in the cockpit seeing everyone there.
“Well look who's up.” Isia said, smirking.
“Just overslept is all, we headed for Hynita?” I asked. “Yeah, we set out hours ago.” Isia replied.
“Speaking of, could you check on Seeker. I haven't seen him since we left Olympia.” Saki said, concerned.
“No problem, I was gonna check out our supplies anyway.” I replied headed to the cargo hold to find Deathseeker. I found him preparing to take the Abnormal.
“So you're leaving then?” I asked before Deathseeker sighed.
“Yeah, I got my own battle to fight.” He replied. “I need to find out what the 51st were hiding from me.” “You're talking about Project Immortal are you?” I asked.
“No, I'm talking about my memories.” Deathseeker replied. “I need to find out who I was before I became. This.”
I was surprised to hear his reason, but decided to finish preparing the Abnormal for take off.
“Good luck, hope you find who you are.” I said smiling.
“Thanks, I'll make sure we meet again for that rematch.” Deathseeker said, smirking.
“I look forward to it.” I said leaving him to take the Abnormal until he stopped me.
"Wait!" He said, giving me his energyblade. "If you fight that demon, you'll need it."
"Okay." I said leaving as he boarded the Abnormal ready to take off.
Now I had to prepare to fight my battle...