Final Battle of Aurora Part 1

I arrived at the Destiny 1 to see Isia was adding modifications to the ship.
"Isia? What are you adding now?" I asked.
"Nice to see you showed up." Isia replied. "After you and Beta destroyed one of our missile silos, I took the opportunity to add something different."
She then revealed her modification, a massive MAC in place of the original proton missile silo.
"You rebuilt the MAC and made it bigger." I said.
"I didn't only do that, I made it so it could fire more shots in a single charge, rather than recharging it every shot." Isia explained. "It's useful though."
"I'll give you that, let's hurry up we got a battle to win." I said boarding the ship with Isia to take off.
Once I was in the cockpit, the others were ready for the coming battle.
"Okay guys, let's do this." I said taking off to join our attack group, which had about ten of Ironwood's best carriers to back us up.
"Hanes, were in position to deploy." I said. "Awaiting your signal."
"Team One, you're clear to move out. Give the NHR what they deserve." Hanes ordered.
I instantly entered warp speed with my fleet of carriers towards Aurora, the heart of Verdi's regime.

February 3rd, 2861. We arrived over Aurora hours later, only to see Verdi was prepared and had hundreds of NHR destroyers ready to protect the Exodus and Aurora. The carriers arrived right behind me and instantly deployed its fighters on the NHR before their warship's opened fire on us.
"All ship's keep the NHR off us, I'm going in." I ordered, leading us into the battle.
I easily slipped by the enemy before getting close to the Exodus until Verdi instantly contacted our entire fleet.
"Daniel Norway, I'm a little surprised to see you leading a charge against me, but what you failed to see was that I came prepared." Verdi explained before additional destroyers, anchorship's, and the Genesis arrived to reinforce Verdi's blockade.
"Blast, he lured us into a trap!" I yelled.
"We need the other group if we're gonna survive this, sir." Beta said.
"No, Verdi will expect that." I explained. "We need to destroy his flagship, and I have a plan to do it."
I instantly turned away from the Exodus and started heading towards the Genesis, it fired on our ship the minute it saw us. I dodged its attacks before landing inside the flagship's main hangar. NHR Crimson Guards instantly met us there and attacked while we started entering the warship.
"So, what's your plan exactly?" Arc asked.
"Find the command bridge and take control, I'll explain the rest there." I replied, taking out the enemy elites ahead of us.
We battled our way towards the Genesis' command bridge, fighting through NHR troopers attempting to stop us in our tracks. Upon our arrival, we got pinned down by NHR Tanks that were guarding the bridge.
"Gonna be hard to destroy them." Arc said, attempting to shoot them. "Can't get a clear shot."
"Well I can't charge them either." I said. "Need to find a way around them quickly."
"Stand aside, I got this." Saki said as she drawed a dagger from her pocket.
She instantly disappeared and reappeared behind the tanks before beheading both robots instantly. "How did you do that?" I asked, amazed.
"Seeker wasn't the only person Vexa used as a lab rat." Saki replied. "I was the first one to face her mad science."
I instantly charged into the Genesis' bridge and took out any armed forces inside before Sauna and Saki began tying up any officers still standing.
"Beta, patch in and take command." I ordered.
"On it, sir." Beta replied, turning the flagship's weapons on the NHR. "So, why exactly do we need this thing?"
"You'd probably think I was crazy for this." I replied, smirking. "Beta, set the ship to ram the Exodus remotely."
"You're seriously crazy. Do you have any idea how destructive this will be?" Saki asked.
"Only one way to find out." I replied as we headed back to the Destiny 1.
Once everyone was onboard, I instantly took off and watched the Genesis completely decimate the Exodus, but surprisingly the warship was still standing with its planetary shield intact.
"I don't understand, that can't be standing?!" I yelled.
"Just as I suspected." Saki explained. "That ship is being powered by Scattered relics, it would explain a lot behind the shielding of Aurora."
"Well we can't leave it standing any longer." Isia said. "Let's do this Norway."
"Right." I said flying towards the flaming remains of the Exodus...