Old Memories Part 1

December 12th, 2859. We stayed with Corvus for a few weeks after we arrived to get the Destiny 1 repaired. It was taking longer than we expected, I figured with Isia doing it, we'd be taking off in a few days, but maybe I was wrong. I was becoming weary of this colony, recently 51st destroyers and carriers have been coming and going from the area, at least I found out we landed on the edge of their territory. If we left, we'd be home free, but problems were about to come faster than we could solve them.

Isia soon arrived at Corvus' shop, she was out of breath and drenched in oil and fuel. "Norway, I finally...finished." Isia said fainting on the floor.
Hanzo picked her up and took her upstairs, I was grateful the ship was finished, but as I exited the shop, I saw a large fleet of 51st carriers overhead, they were being led by the Zealous, Vexa was here.
Garrus joined me outside ready for a fight. "Our plan, captain?"
"We wait for Isia to recover, then we break for it." I replied. We then entered the shop, Corvus had the 51st holonews up to find out what was going on, I listened in.
"Citizens of Nirvana Belt, we have reports of a NHR attack coming to sabotage and occupy this colony, we have blockaded the area for your safety, do not leave the area until the enemy has been defeated."
He turned it off and I knew we had to hurry, if we got caught in the middle of a massive space battle, there would be no escape for anyone.
"We need to go, now." I ordered.
"What about Isia?" Hanzo asked concerned.
"I'll carry her, come on." I replied.
Garrus waited a bit to find out what Corvus' plan was, before meeting up with us. "Corvus will be okay, he's boarding a smuggling ship out, we should hurry fast." Garrus explained.
I nodded and grabbed Isia before we ran to get to the Destiny 1 before something showed up.

We continued to run through the empty streets before several 51st carriers blew up above us, I looked and saw a massive NHR capital ship emerge from a portal behind it, the remaining carriers fired on it, but shots of lightning fired from the NHR warship, it had the one relic from before on it, it destroyed almost half the remaining ship's overhead of us. We soon finally arrived at the Destiny 1, which was painted to look more freelance than a 51st ship. We boarded it and took off, but swarms of NHR fighters were headed towards us and the 51st fleet, I evaded them and flew straight into the battle to try and lose them, Hanzo got onto one of the guns and shot down any fighters in the way of our escape, we soon were out of the main battle and headed straight for the capital ship. As I did, I saw hieroglyphs painted onto it and was shocked, that was an old UGNR warship, the Anubis. The capital ship quickly opened fire onto us, I immediately regained focus and evaded them easily. Garrus had joined me in the cockpit to help me fly out of the battle. She easily kept up with my movements and we escaped the storm of shots. We were soon homefree, but the Anubis fired a missile on us. I attempted to dodge it, but the missile hit the cockpit and blasted a hole above us. Garrus about flew out, but I grabbed her in time, she then gave me a relieved smile.
"I know why I remember you." Garrus said.
"Why is that?" I asked trying to pull her back inside.
"It's me, Sauna." She replied kissing me.
I instantly flashed back to when I last heard that name, causing me to let her go by accident, she flew out into space before I could grab her again.
"SAUNA!" I yelled as the gap shielded shut.
I sat there as Hanzo stepped in and activated warp speed, as he did I got up and punched him in anger.
"What in the..!" Hanzo yelled.
"Go back for her!" I yelled back.
"And risk our lives капитан?" Hanzo asked concerned. "We can't without dying."
"I can't lose Sauna again!" I yelled before bursting into tears.
Hanzo tried to comfort me, but I got up and ran into my room and locked myself in. I layed on the floor of my room crying for hours.
"How?" I asked myself. "How did she survive? How is she still alive!" I then stabbed my energyblade into the floor, nearly ready to kill anything in my path. But I just sat there alone, I looked at my UGNR silver star and remembered back to that day, the day the United Galactic Nations Republic collapsed, over ten years ago. When the Scattered Invasion began...