The Map Part 2

November 24th, 2860. I deactivated warp speed once we arrived near Vulgaris, a massive refueling colony orbiting the planet of Enclave X. I landed within the hangar of the station, relieved that I was in a neutral colony for once.
"So what's our plan, Norway?" Arc asked.
"We hold out here until Saki gets the map decoded." I replied.
"Provided no one followed us here." Deathseeker said.
"Probably best we resupply before we go." Isia said. "We don't know what will be up against."
"You have a point, I'll go and see what I can find, rest of you wait here." I explained before heading out.
I was amused by the number of markets on the station. I looked around a bit before I saw Sauna coming towards me.
"Sauna, I thought you were with everyone else?" I asked, confused.
"I wanted to spend time with you, it's been awhile since we had time alone." Sauna replied.
"Okay, guess we can spend some time together." I said hugging her.
She smiled at me before we started roaming the station, enjoying the sights and sounds around us as we picked up supplies. Along the way, we found a spot to view the icy planet below us.
"This is amazing." I said pulling her close to me.
"I love you." Sauna told me before kissing my cheek.
"I love you too." I said hugging her.
I continued hugging her for a while before my intercom started going off and interrupting the moment.
"Ugh." I moaned before replying. "What is it?"
"Beta picked up something that followed us, possibly 51st, be careful." Arc explained.
"Okay, thanks for the heads-up." I replied.
"That's not good." Sauna said, sighing. "I really wanted to enjoy our time alone."
"Hey, will get another chance. I promise." I said kissing her.
She smiled before we started headed back to the ship, only to be stopped by a squad of 51st Elites that saw us.
"Over there!" One of them yelled seeing us.
They instantly opened fire on us as we took cover and fired back at them. They dodged everyone of our shots with inhuman speeds.
"These guys suddenly got better." Sauna said annoyed.
I looked and noticed these elites had an additional red stripe on their armor, instantly realizing they were the 51st special forces, The Eclipse Guard. "Sauna, we need to find a way around them, these guys are special forces." I explained. "Come on."
We instantly started running away from the Eclipse Guards, finding an alternate way to the station's hangar.
"Deathseeker, have Isia ready the Destiny 1." I relayed.
"Would be helpful if the 51st didn't show up." Deathseeker replied. "Hurry up and get here."
"On our way." I said before two 51st Assassins jumped in front of me and Sauna.
"Great. More of them." Sauna said annoyed.
"Gonna have to fight these ones." I said as I drew my energyblade.
The assassin's did the same, pointing two energyblades at me; they were with the Eclipse Guard as well. I charged at them and fought both of them off at once, they both easily overwhelmed me and knocked me back. Sauna instantly opened fire on the Eclipse Assassins, but they blocked all her shots before charging towards the both of us. I blocked both their attacks before they both collapsed all of a sudden, I looked to see Deathseeker had intervened just in time.
"Do I always have to save you, Norway." Deathseeker said annoyed.
"Just this once luckily." I said. "Lets go help the others before more show up."
We instantly ran off towards the Destiny 1 as fast as possible, we arrived just outside the hangar to see several 51st Eclipse Guards overwhelming Beta and Isia.
"Let's help them out." Sauna said.
"You could barely handle these guys, I'll take care of them." Deathseeker explained. "Wait here."
He instantly attacked the guards from behind, forcing them to focus on him, but had no luck overwhelming him before Deathseeker took them all out.
"Honestly, the 51st need to work on their men a bit." Deathseeker said unamused by the special forces.
He went to get us until an Eclipse Assassin ambushed him, easily knocking Deathseeker down. He about killed him before I jumped in and blocked his attack. I fought him back long enough for Deathseeker to recover and finish him off.
"Getting a little better." Deathseeker said. "Maybe you are worth the time."
"Time For what?" I asked, concerned.
"Some practice. Maybe."
"More incoming!" Sauna yelled seeing more Eclipse Guards coming our way.
"Time to get going then." I said boarding the ship with everyone.
Luckily the ship was ready to go and I took off, instantly seeing a single 51st corvette waiting for us. They quickly deployed a squad of crimson painted 51st fighters to pursue us.
"More special forces." I said. "Get ready."
I flew directly towards the fighter, destroying two of them before the rest started chasing and firing on us.
"Beta, Sauna. Take them out." I ordered.
They began firing back at the special fighters, they unfortunately couldn't get a direct hit on them. "They're too agile, sir." Beta explained.
"We need a new plan." Sauna said annoyed.
I instantly had a new plan and started arming every missile on the Destiny.
"Sauna, take over and keep them on us." I explained. "Beta, I need your help."
"What's the plan, sir?" Beta asked.
"Gonna give the 51st some weapons." I replied, putting on an oxygen mask before I opened the airlock and started headed to the Destiny's missile launcher.
"Help me detach this thing." I said stabbing my energyblade into the launcher's supports.
Beta started using his built-in weld tool to cut through the supports, one of the special fighters eventually caught us and started firing on us.
I stopped and deflected its shots back at it, eventually deflecting the shots back and destroying it.
"Almost done, sir." Beta said.
"I'll finish it up, go." I said, finishing off my plan.
The launcher eventually separated from the ship, flying straight towards the fighters and destroying them in a massive explosion.
I entered the ship and entered warp speed before the corvette could attack us.

November 26th, 2860. I deactivated warp speed once I was far enough from Vulgaris, instantly relaxing in the pilot's chair exhausted. I eventually saw Sauna sitting next to me falling asleep.
"That's my girl." I said kissing her cheek before heading to see Saki's progress on the map. Deathseeker was already there waiting for me. "Figured you would come here." Deathseeker said. "Wanted to see if the map was ready." I said. "So, any luck?"
"It's almost done, just have to." Saki said after finishing the map. It instantly activated and began showing a set of coordinates.
"So the weapon is on a planet." Deathseeker said. "Yeah, but those coordinates don't match any planet on any map." I said looking for where it was.
"It must be an unknown planet." Saki explained.
"Only way to find out is to go there." Deathseeker said as I started looking through multiple star maps till I saw the coordinates led to an exploration beacon.
"Hang on, I found something." I said showing the star map.
Deathseeker looked to see the beacon was linked to an unmapped planet.
"Apparently it's marking a new planet codenamed, 54-2823." He explained. "Someone's been there before."
I decided to see the beacon's known data.
"The beacon was issued by the United Galactic Nations Republic prior to the end of the Grand War, but they were going through reformations by that time." I explained.
"Whatever they did, it has to do with The Scattered and their presence here." Saki explained more. "We need to go there."
"Agreed, let's get this done." I said piloting towards the map's destination.
Everything was starting to make less sense, especially with this unknown UGNR planet, what were they doing there…