Niflheim

November 8, 2859. As we flew towards Niflheim, Venom was teaching me the principles of being a better captain, he kept using the term 'капитан' which I eventually learned was old russian for 'Captain'. Even with his lectures, I barely understood anything he said, 'strong bond with his mates." Just what was he saying, I'm just a mercenary, not some pirate or hero. As he continued one of his lectures, the ship finally signaled our arrival in Niflheim's orbit, and soon I discovered we made a mistake after seeing thousands of warships belonging to the 51st Militia blockading the system. I soon realized we had arrived over the 51st militias homeworld. I then took control of my ship and flew past the massive blockade of 51st destroyers surrounding the whole system like a ring of death.
"That's a big fleet." I pointed out.
"No kidding, let's watch ourselves while we're here." Venom explained.
After passing the blockade, I eventually landed the ship in a massive refueling port. As we left my ship, Venom had put on a white cloak to blend in with the systems, metallic ice covered surface, luckily my gear could stand the systems conditions. We then went to find a high place to scope out the Napoleon and eventually found an abandoned communications tower and set up at the top to try and spot the Napoleon, but the warship was nowhere in sight. As we about left, a massive flagship flew overhead, I immediately looked up and recognized the flagships design as the Napoleon's as the flagship flew directly over us, we continued looked to see where it would land and it eventually landed on top a massive tower that overshadowed the system.
"Not good, капитан." Venom explained. "That's the Communicon, the 51st capital city, only upper-class citizens and 51st forces enter its sleek hold without dying."
I grabbed his shoulder and smirked. "I'm not giving in."
The Venom smirked back as we set out for the Communicon.

We eventually arrived in Carne City, the Communicon's outer district, dozens of 51st dropships flew over the city as we arrived and we immediately decided to get close to the towering structure to devise a plan to get inside. We traversed past the crowds of citizens to the Communicon's outer square, and saw the entrance was locked tight. Biometric scanners, 51st elites, even DNA verification, the entrance was an instant death trap, I then heard someone getting our attention. I looked and saw a girl in a bronze cloak nearby calling me to her, I decided to see what she wanted, I reached her and she spoke first.
"So you want into the Communicon." She said to me.
"How did you know?" I asked amused.
"I've seen people like you try, but it didn't work, I want to help." She explained.
"So how do I do that?" I asked.
"Follow me." She replied headed to a nearby alleyway.
Me and Venom quickly followed behind her as she eventually led us to a small house within the city, we all went inside to see a few stolen 51st militia consoles and datapads.
She quickly removed her cloak to reveal her long black hair and cybernetic arm before smirking at us. "Welcome to my lair, and my name is Isia."
"Thanks, names Norway." I replied. "And this is the..."
"Hanzo." Venom interrupted.
My eyes immediately widened, did the most wanted pirate on Aurora reveal his real name. After being shocked for awhile, I got back on topic.
"Anyway, how can you help us enter the Communicon?" I asked.
"Well, I'm actually the best hacker in the whole universe, nothing slips past me." Isia replied. "So, I can hack the 51st database to allow one of you access."
"You mean Norway access." Hanzo corrected. "I'm their most wanted criminal, even with hacking, they'll recognize my face quick."
"Okay then, but I need something from you two, a 51st militias officer ID, just to use as a base for the hack." Isia said.
"Should be easy." I replied as left the house to get the ID. "I'll be right back."

I walked around the city for a good while before I found a patrol in the area, I slowly followed them into a small bar and immediately saw the patrol split up. With all the troopers checking the identifications of it's patrons, while the officer headed towards the back to check for any illegal weapons and contraband. I silently followed the officer into the back room and once I got close, I stabbed him in the back with my energyblade before I took his garments and ID. As I hid the officers body nearby, I heard a few of the troopers headed towards the back room and quickly exited out the back door. Unfortunately, a pair of 51st troopers saw me rush out the door and quickly rushed towards me with their weapons ready.
"Hold it right there!" One of them yelled before I quickly drew my ion pistol and quickly shot down the two troopers. I immediately knew more troopers would be headed my way and quickly hid the bodies before rushing back to Isia's hideout.

I quickly entered the hideout and closed the door, which spooked Isia and Hanzo as they about spoke before I quickly signaled for them to stay quiet as a squadron of 51st troopers rushed passed the hideout in an attempt to find me. Once the guards passed, I sighed with relief and handed the ID to Isia.
"Nice work." She said examining the ID.
"Thanks." I said entering a room in the back.
"So, now what?" Hanzo asked.
"I get to the magic." She said smiling as she took the ID to a makeshift device that changed the ID's properties in order to make it identify my DNA and face as one of their officers. I returned to the main room of the hideout wearing the stolen officer uniform as Isia finished her work and handed me the new ID before I briefed them on my plan. "Okay, I'll go enter the Communicon and find the relic there. Hanzo, take Isia to the ship and wait for my signal to escape. You'll pick me up on the Communicon's docking pads." I explained.
"Shouldn't be tough." Isia replied.
"Good luck, капитан." Hanzo said to me.
We then left the hideout and left to do our respective tasks, I just hoped that this plan would work out in the end.