Siege of Olympia

We eventually landed on the Spyglass to meet up with everyone else, but only Isia and Alexander were waiting.
"Isia, where's Sauna and Beta?" I asked concerned.
"Back on New Earth, she wasn't in a condition to fight so Beta is still watching her." Isia explained. "She'll be okay, captain."
"Right." I said, focusing on the battle. "Okay, we need to eliminate the NHR carriers before they overwhelm us."
"Those fighters will be a problem, they're too quick." Alexander said. "We can't outrun them."
"Ahem." Hanzo interrupted. "Who's the top pirate in the universe? I can outrun them on anything."
"Great, let's get the Destiny out there and hit the carriers hard. Alexander, keep commanding the fleet." I ordered.
“Yes, sir." Alexander said leaving towards the bridge.
We then took off and rejoined the space battle. The ship easily avoided getting hit by enemy fighters thanks to Hanzo's piloting as we got close enough for Arc to destroy one of the carrier's engines, sending it into flames.
"Heads up, fighters, seven o'clock!" Hanzo yelled.
Me and Arc kept opening fire on them. We took out a few before Isia took the Abnormal and led them away.
"I'll keep your back clear, captain." Isia said.
"Okay, good luck Abnormal." I replied.
We continued to bring down the enemy fleet, before they pulled away as several destroyers and corvettes joined the battle.
"Enemy reinforcements inbound!" Alexander relayed. "All ships focus fire!"
Our fighters instantly began firing on the corvettes, damaging them quickly while we focused on the destroyers. Isia eventually joined the Destiny after the carriers were finally destroyed.
"Spyglass, move up and push the attack." I ordered.
Alexander and our fleet moved up on the NHR destroyers to engage in broadside combat. As the battle progressed, one of the enemy destroyer’s went full speed towards the Spyglass.
"Spyglass, turn now!" I yelled.
"We're trying! Turn! Tur..." Alexander yelled as the destroyer destroyed itself ramming the Spyglass and completely disabling it.
"Spyglass, come in! Alexander!" I yelled.
I got static for a bit.
"Norway....Hurry." Alexander said.
He was injured.
I instantly took off on the Abnormal and went to get Alexander from the doomed flagship. I quickly landed and moved through the destroyed corridors of the Spyglass towards its command bridge, only to see Alexander nearly killed by the destruction.
"Can you walk?" I asked, trying to get him.
"A little, legs are num." Alexander replied.
I put him over my back and ran back to the Abnormal. We both escaped just in time before the flagship was completely destroyed.
As we returned to the battle, an NHR capital ship eventually entered the battle and relayed the entire fleet.
"This is General Malek of the Plymouth, surrender Daniel Norway to us or die."
I clenched my fist annoyed, Verdi wasn’t gonna give this battle up until I was at least dead. I instantly contacted Arthur to get reinforcements.
"Arthur, tell me you have a plan?" I relayed annoyed. "I do, Excalibur deploy now!" Arthur ordered.
The Excalibur instantly arrived and turned the tide in our favor. I joined the Destiny before it entered the  battle.
"Okay people, let's finish this up!" I ordered.
Our remaining ship's formed up near the Excalibur and opened fire on the NHR, crippling a few destroyers before Malek’s ship pushed past us towards Olympia as we finished off the NHR fleet. "All fighters follow me, we can't let that ship survive." I ordered.
I flew towards Olympia with our fighters right behind us.

We eventually got in sight of the Plymouth before seeing the ship firing on the city with cannons and deployment pods.
"Fighters, redirect that warship. We'll handle the ground." I ordered as we headed towards the ground.
"Roger that, Destiny." A fighter replied leading the rest towards the warship.
I landed the Destiny 1 within the city ready for a fight.
"Let's get to work." I said entering the ground battle.
I took cover seeing NHR tanks leading the attack group.
"Heads up Norway!" Isia yelled, throwing me a new pistol.
I shot it at the tanks, it shot enhanced energy bolts that instantly brought down the robots.
"Push on, Norway." Arc said moving towards the NHR attack.
The rest of us followed behind eventually arriving in the main battle. We took cover with the armed civilians and Brotherhood troopers being led by Nerium and Mike.
"Well, it's good to see you two are back in action." Mike said relieved.
"Same, do we have enough people to press the attack?" I asked.
"Should be, but we can't handle those tank units." Nerium replied.
"I can shoot them from back here, keep them off you." Arc said.
"Good, we ready?" I asked.
"Ready, капитан." Hanzo replied, reloading his pistol.
“On my cue, give the order to rush them.” I said.
“Right.” Nerium replied.
“Just don’t get us killed.” Mike added.
I waited till most of the NHR forces were close to our position, giving us the opportunity to take out the tanks first.
“Now!” I yelled.
"CHARGE!" Both Mike and Nerium yelled.
Everyone fired on the enemy troops, the NHR fired back instantly. I stayed back with them deflecting shots back at them with my energyblade before rushing in them with Hanzo. We easily destroyed their forces without a problem, since Arc was shooting the NHR Tanks ahead of us. We soon had the NHR defeated and on the run. We raised our weapons in victory until an NHR shuttle landed in front of us.
"Keep advancing the attack. I got this." I said approaching the shuttle as everyone continued the attack.
Malek, a hooded figure, and two Crimson Guards exited and walked in front of me.
"Malek." I said pointing my blade at him.
"Daniel Norway, you have some nerve." Malek said, annoyed. “Betraying our leader for personal gain, destroying Ghira Station, even murdering two directors of the NHR, two of your old friends. Allow my assassin to deal with you, kill him!"
"Of course." The hooded figure said.
I was shocked to hear his voice, he removed his hood confirming I wasn't crazy.
"Deathseeker?" I said surprised he was alive, but he stayed silent drawing an unstable energyblade and attacking me.
I blocked him and fought back with a flurry of swings, he did the same before I punched him in the face knocking him back, he eventually gained an enraged look when he recovered.
"You!" He yelled before attacking me.
I blocked and caught him in a clash of strength, As I held him back, I saw a collar of some sort on his neck manipulating him.
"Deathseeker, your being controlled!” I yelled.
He stayed silent before responding.
"You forget, I’m immortal. I can not be controlled, Norway." He instantly ripped the collar off before I eventually broke the clash and knocked him down. "Why are you barely fighting?" He asked, confused. "How about you realize your situation, you only decided to swap one control freak for another, right?" I asked.
He began to look around realizing his situation before getting up.
“What do you suppose I do, Norway?” Deathseeker asked, unsure what to do about his position.
“How about the obvious decision.” I replied with a smirk.
He smirked back before walking towards Malek with his energyblade raised.
“What are you doing?!” He yelled in anger.
“What do you think?” Deathseeker replied.
He didn’t ever hide that he was turning on Malek. "What? What the!?.." Malek yelled before getting interrupted.
"Thought you could just use me like Vexa. I will show you how I feel knowing that." Deathseeker said, pointing his blade at him.
I stood back and watched as he beheaded the Crimson Guards in front of him before attacking Malek, only for him to freeze in front of him and fall, screaming in pain.
"Oh Deathseeker, I knew you would do that, so I created a counter behind your back. A way to kill you." Malek said pointing a metallic bracelet at Deathseeker.
He screamed out even more before I intervened and shot my pistol at his bracelet. It destroyed it and shot through Malek’s right arm. He held back an agonizing scream until Deathseeker got up and cut his legs off.
"AUGHHHH!" Malek yelled in pain.
Several Crimson Guards emerged from the shuttle and attacked me and Deathseeker, while one dragged a dying Malek back on board the shuttle. It took off as me and Deathseeker killed the remaining NEK elites. Deathseeker then stared at me with disgust and hatred.
"You plan to fight or run?" I asked, pointing my pistol at him, he stayed silent for a while before responding.
"Neither." Deathseeker replied smiling.
As he did, I felt my back get shot and fell weakened and in pain. Deathseeker only ran away as it happened.
Hanzo eventually found me as I laid there bleeding. "Oh god, капитан! капитан!" Hanzo yelled.
I started seeing everything fade into black, I felt like I was dying.
"MEDIC!" Hanzo yelled as I only saw black in front of me…