Growing Empire

May 22nd, 2860. After the wedding on New Earth, me and Sauna enjoyed our time together on Nagata 7, a resort colony far from the current fighting for the next month as a bit of a reward for helping secure Jupiter for the New Earth Knights, we would have been there longer if not for the growing threat to come.

I was woken up one day by my intercom going off, I looked and it was Arthur.
"You better have a great explanation why I was..." I ranted before Arthur interrupted.
"It’s the NHR. They attacked Jupiter after my men found a relic hidden on the station. Our forces are still recovering from the skirmish, so we figured you might help us."
I thought it over a bit.
"Ugh, fine. Me and Sauna will attempt to handle it, okay." I replied.
"Deal, good luck Norway's." Arthur said. “Just call if you need assistance.”
“Will do.” I said, putting away my intercom before I poked at Sauna's head to wake her up.
She yawned like a kitten and eventually woke up. "Morning, what's up?" Sauna asked.
I gave a worried look in response to her question.
"Norway." She said, worried about me.
"NHR attacked." I explained . "They stole a relic from Jupiter, so the NEK figured we could get it back." Sauna looked upset, she just wanted us to be together.
I grabbed her hand and kissed her. "Hey relax, we’ll do this again someday, once this war is over."
"Okay." Sauna replied smiling.
We grabbed our gear and boarded the Abnormal, the Destiny 1 was back on New Earth with the rest of my crew, it was just me and her for the time being.
"Where to, sweetie?" Sauna asked. "I mean, captain."
I laughed a bit. "It's okay, don't need to be formal. Will start at Valhalla, find out where they took it."
I then flew the Abnormal towards Valhalla, right back into the war.

June 2nd, 2860. We arrived over Valhalla, a NHR supply world. Within an instant, I noticed their massive carriers coming and going every minute, the NHR have been more active since shielding Aurora and reclaiming it, they probably were rebuilding it. "Let's be ready for anything, okay?" I asked.
"Okay." Sauna replied.
We eventually landed at one of the massive supply ports on the surface. Upon landing, we saw the place was empty.
"Something isn't right." I said drawing my energyblade.
Sauna drew her machine gun before squads of NHR robots appeared, forcing us to take cover before we opened fire.
"They knew we were coming." Sauna said.
"I know, cover me." I said running out into the fire as Sauna covered me.
I blocked the incoming shots with ease before cutting them down.
"Robots." I said annoyed.
"What's our new plan?" Sauna asked.
"We blend in, hide within the civilians." I replied before putting my jacket's hood up.
Sauna put on her red cloak as we entered the streets of one of Valhalla’s many towns. As we walked through the town, we saw squads of robots everywhere we went, luckily they couldn't recognize us at the moment.

We eventually arrived at one of the Mercenary Networks bureau’s to find out where the NHR would take a relic to.
"Daniel Norway, I presume." The person inside said. "Yep, got what we asked?" I asked.
"Da Vinci put a lot of effort into this." He replied. "Whatever your after should be at Aurora, regrouping with the entire NHR armada."
"Must be important to their plans." Sauna said. "We need to get there quickly."
"That could be an issue, the NHR has the biggest blockade around Aurora, we are not getting past that." I explained.
"We have a stealth drive, remember?” Sauna pointed out.
I blushed forgetting about it, I haven't used it since Neptune months ago.
"Right, my bad." I said, embarrassed.
Sauna smiled before we left to get the Abnormal, only to find out a squad of NHR Crimson Guard were waiting for us.
"Ideas?" I asked.
"Yep, rush them." Sauna replied by throwing a smoke bomb at the elites.
I instantly drew my energyblade as the smoke surrounded the NHR forces before rushing in and cutting them down, making sure they were killed this time.
"Nice plan." I said smiling.
"I learned from you." Sauna said, smiling back.
We quickly boarded the Abnormal and headed for Aurora by cloaking our ship and attaching ourselves to one of the NHR warship's headed there as well. As we departed for the planet, I decided to figure out a way to get the next piece of that unknown info I found months ago, I had to destroy the Scattered and bring peace, for myself and Sauna.

June 13th, 2860. The warship eventually arrived near Aurora, where we saw the massive blockade over the shielded planet. We decided to keep the Abnormal where it was positioned in order to get a better look at the blockade.
"This has to be Verdi's whole armada." I commented. "I know, they're preparing for war with the entire universe." Sauna said worried.
"If that happens, we're not gonna be able to hold back." I said. "Will have to fight for sure."
An unknown signal activated our ship's intercom all of a sudden, it was a universe wide message from Verdi.
"People of the universe, the NHR have finally become the army it must become. Powerful, strong, and infinitely growing. We now have the key to ending everything, and rebuilding it instantly. Today will be remembered as the start of a new war for mankind's fate in the universe. We are the New Human Regime at its purest form. A form that will be unstoppable!" The shield around Aurora eventually deactivated, before something fired from one of the warships towards Aurora, eventually destroying the entire surface in a single explosion of fire…