Deathseeker

We fought each other for a long time until Deathseeker decided to knock my energyblade out of my hands. He jumped back and readied for a final blow, I quickly drawed my pistol and shot at him multiple times. He deflected all my shots with ease and attacked me, I dodged just in time and got my sword in time to block his second attempt.
"So, you're still standing." Deathseeker said. "Typical, but now you're a worthy opponent I guess."
"Don't tell me you haven't gave up yet?" I asked intimidating him.
"Not likely." He replied, we then continued to clash swords at each other. I eventually saw an opening in his attacks and shot his mask off. He backed off stunned by my attack.
"Impressive, but it won't work the next time." He said sheathing his sword. "We're done here."
I decided to stop him before he walked off. "You know Vexa fears you." I explained.
He stopped for a second. "I know. But she doesn't know what's coming soon for her." He replied grabbing his comlink. "Pilots, clean this up."
He then fled the scene quickly, I eventually saw two 51st fighters leaving the Zealous and heading directly towards us.
"Move!" I yelled.
Me, Hanzo, and Garrus then ran away from the fighters, they were gonna bomb us, they then opened fire on us. We luckily dodged the shots or explosions coming towards us.

We eventually lost the fighters and was running back to Isia and our ship, but a squad of 51st troopers were blocking the way area. They instantly opened fire when they saw us, Garrus retaliated and fired her machine gun at them all to clear the way. We continued passed multiple squads of 51st militia forces until we reached the Destiny 1, where Isia was getting overwhelmed by squads of 51st troopers and a heavy trooper. "Hey!" I yelled to get the heavies attention.
It worked and it fired on me, I drawed my energyblade and deflected the shots away from me until he ran out of ammo, Hanzo shot him down before he could reload, Isia had finished off the last trooper when we got onboard.

I instantly got into the cockpit and took off just as a squadron of 51st fighters were coming to intercept us, I turned the ship upwards and began to attempt an escape, but the Zealous had anti air turrets to prevent that, if we flew past it. Game over.
"Hanzo, Garrus, get on the guns!" I yelled to them.
They instantly got into position and I piloted the ship full speed towards the Zealous to destroy its guns, it responded by firing its massive burst cannons on us, I diverted passed them and Hanzo took out the first two turrets, Garrus was able to take out another one, as she did, another squad of fighters came and tried to force us away from the last turret, I luckily evaded most of them and fired a rocket at the last turret to destroy it. Once it was destroyed, I immediately piloted the ship up into Cabal's orbit, only for the blockade of destroyers to begin opening fire on us, I flew past most of the shots, until a few hit one of our engines, I risked blowing the ship to dust, and activated warp speed to escape, luckily it worked.

I deactivated warp speed once we got far enough away from Cabal, Isia instantly rushed into the cockpit with several tools with her.
"We have a really big problem." Isia said losing her breath.
I followed her to the ship's maintenance room, and it was in shambles, the engines were nearly on fire, stray wires were everywhere, and alarms were blaring.
"We need to fix this ship, or we're dead." I explained.
"I know, so fly us somewhere close!" Isia yelled annoyed.
I then rushed back to the cockpit and instantly found a colony to land on, the Nirvana Belt, a massive mining station built into an asteroid belt, it was very close, so I flew the ship there carefully and arrived not long after, I landed the ship and everyone rushed out of the ship, relieved to breathe oxygen, instead of smoke.
"Okay, what now капитан?" Hanzo asked me.
"Simple, we hide out here, while Isia repairs the ship." I replied.
"I know someone within the Mercenaries Network that can help with that." Garrus explained.
"Okay, maybe we can make more money too." I replied.
"Let's get to work." Isia said as she returned to the ship to begin repairs.
Meanwhile, me, Hanzo, and Garrus went to find her friend, I then saw a few 51st banners around the area, I was starting to get annoyed by the fact we were still within the 51st main territory. We eventually did arrive at her friends location, a small parts shop, we entered and saw him hug Garrus instantly.
"Garrus, old friend." He greeted happily. "How's it been?"
"Rough recently, we need a place to lay low for a bit." Garrus replied.
"Sure thing, stay as long as you and your friends need." He said. "Names Corvus, by the way."
We then made ourselves at home, I decided to talk to Garrus at bit, something she said earlier made me feel off.
"Garrus." I said to get her attention.
"Oh, hey Daniel." She greeted.
I was instantly suspicious when she said my first name. "How did you know that?"
"I just took a lucky guess." She replied. "It just felt right."
"Well, it does make sense, but your former UGNR, just like me, how did you survive?" I asked.
"I don't remember, one minute I was on a ship, the next, I woke up on Cabal." Garrus replied being unsure.
"You sure? Just nothing?" I asked to be sure.
"I'm pretty sure." Garrus replied with distrust.
"Okay, if anything comes up, let me know." I said.
"Okay, thanks." She said smiling.
I then went to the roof to think things over, she knew my name and was a survivor of Aurora, who was she? More importantly, did I know her before. Back before the Scattered Invasion...