[Playlist]

Issues by Julia Michaels"'Cause I got issues, but you got 'em too

"'Cause I got issues, but you got 'em too. So give 'em all to me and I'll give mine to you. Bask in the glory, of all our problems. 'Cause we got the kind of love to solve 'em."

***

I'm Like a Bird by Nelly Furtado
"It's not that I wanna say goodbye, it's just that every time you try to tell me that you love me, each and every single day, I know I'm going to have to eventually give you away."

***

History by Olivia Holt
"It's like we never really ever closed that door. It's nothing we did, and now our hearts want more."

***

Ins and Outs by Sofia Carson
"You got 21 questions, and I got 21 answers. Open the pages, yeah, to unlock what's yours. Baby, don't let my history get to the best of you."

***

Find A Way by Tyler Blackburn
"And all the stars are shining in your eyes. Well all the wreckage lays to burn. Could we find a place beyond the lies? Well I'll be here when you return."

***

Rolling in the Deep by Adele
"The scars of your love remind me of us, they keep me thinking that we almost had it all. The scars of your love, they leave me breathless, I can't help feeling we could have had it all."

***

Love Lies by Khalid & Normani Kordei
"So baby, tell me where your love lies. Waste the day and spend the night, underneath the sunrise. Show me where your love lies."

***

Chasing Pavements by Adele
"I know this is love but if I tell the world I'll never say enough 'cause it was not said to you, and that's exactly what I need to do if I'm in love with you."

***

Afterlife by Greyson Chance
"We talk to the deep of the night, moving by cigarette light. Waiting for something to spark, but you left me in the dark. Mistakes you made in the past cutting through you like they're glass. There are no words that can paint that longing in your face."

***

I Won't Let You Down by HRVY
"I know I hurt you, never said I love you, but I'll say it now. And you should know that I'm not gonna hold back this time around. If you give me another chance I won't let you down."

***

Ghostin by Ariana Grande
"We'll get through this, we'll get past this. I'm a girl with a whole lot of baggage, but I love you."

***

Needy by Ariana Grande
"Lately I've been on a roller coaster, tryna get a hold of my emotions. But all that I know is I need you close."

***

Forever Until Tomorrow by MKTO
"When something feels so right it can't be wrong. Girl I, I'm gonna love you forever and ever and ever... Why not tell you you're the one today? Who knows what I'm gonna feel tomorrow?"

***

God Only Knows by MKTO
"I'm here surrendering and I give up, throwing up my hands around you. I can't remember when I felt like the way I fell for you."

***

Sucker by Jonas Brothers
"I'm a sucker for you. You say the word and I'll go anywhere blindly. I'm a sucker for you, yeah. Any road you take, you know you'll find me."

***

Best Friend by Rex Orange County
"I still wanna be your favorite boy. I wanna be the one that makes your day. The one you think about as you lie awake, and I can't wait to be your number, your number one."

***

Why by Shawn Mendes
"When people ask about us, we just brush it off. I don't know why we act like it means nothing at all. I wish that I could tell you that you're all that I want, yeah."

***

All The Ways by Meghan Trainor
"Tell me all the ways, the way you love me, the way you love me. And he said: girl, you take care of me. You are my therapy, the better half of me."

***

Just So You Know by Jesse McCartney
"This emptiness is killing me and I'm wondering why I've waited so long. Looking back I realize it was always there just never spoken. I'm waiting here.. been waiting here."

***

Say by Ruel
"Searching for another way, another way, another way to keep her safe another day, another day, another day. It's easier to runaway, runaway, runaway. Than to know what to say, say, say. Than to know what to say."

***

Not Thinkin' Bout You by Ruel
"No, I don't want somebody else. Feels like I'm going through hell, so I just lie to myself just to prove I'm not thinkin' bout you. I'm not thinkin' bout you, you. No, I don't wanna think about, no, I don't wanna think about you no."

***

Gone 2 Long by PRETTYMUCH
"Promise me you won't be gone too long, my dear. Promise me you won't belong anywhere else but here, with me. Baby, I need ya, I need ya, I do. I can't find my love anywhere without you. So don't be gone too long, my dear."

***

Phases by PRETTYMUCH
"We're falling off track, but not the rack like a chore. Oh, look, another butterfly, I feel it in my core. Even though you ain't mine, it's the fact that I'm yours. It's the fact that my life ain't complete without yours."

***

Euphoria cover by Chymes
"When you touch me I feel my heart beating. You're the light that my world always needed. I don't know what it is that I'm feeling. Someone tell me am I still just dreaming. Think I lose my mind when you're around me. When you look at me it's so hard to breathe... Take my hands now, you are the cause of my euphoria."

*****
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1gcpF6TH6xlgRNvTo1bg7y?si=WB4YBnlCRiWxv1fMsLHV3Q