[Chapter Five]

Amelia woke up to the sound of Nina's alarm clock. "Morning," Nina's gran smiled. "Do we have to get up," Amelia groaned, still wrapped up in all her blankets. "I just had the weirdest dream," Nina sighed, still distraught from her run in with the spirit last night. "Me too, I was a personal shopper for Lady Gaga and she tipped me in salami. What was yours," Amber asked Nina. "I can't remember," she lied before getting up and grabbing her stuff to get ready.

While the other girls got ready in their room, Nina met Fabian down in the lobby where she told him all about the dream she had the night before. "She mentioned a mask and someone with a connection to the house. Do you think it's Victor or someone else in the house?" Fabian stood there for a minute, trying to figure out who this mysterious person could be, but all his thoughts went back to Victor. "Surely it could be anyone, but if it is Victor I don't think that's very good. I mean he's not going to be very much help to us if he's after the same thing," Fabian sighed. Before either of them could say anything else, Nina heard Senkhara's voice all around her. "Let's go get breakfast, like right now," Nina hurriedly walked into the dining room, hoping that the voices would stop.

Once Amber and Amelia were ready, they walked down to breakfast together. Amelia grabbed an apple before sitting down at the table with Nina's gran, Joy and Patricia. Fabian sat down next to Amelia, wanting to make sure she felt better than she had the day before. "You sleep any better last night Amelia?" "Surprisingly I did! I woke up in the middle of the night because of my stomach again, but I was able to fall back asleep after a little while."

"Did anybody hear that terrible noise in the night? It sounded like a woolly mammoth with heartburn," Trudy rambled. Fabian turned around to try and get Trudy to stop talking, while Amelia on the other hand started to laugh. "A woolly mammoth with heartburn," she repeated not being able to contain her laughter. Nina quickly informed Trudy that it was her gran, which shut Trudy up real quick, but not before she let out a small laugh.

"You wanna head over together," Joy asked Fabian who was in the middle of eating. "Mhm, I mean no, maybe," Fabian fumbled his words. "Decisive as ever, come on Amelia," Patricia laughed as she grabbed Amelia by the arm and pulled her up. "Have fun Fabian," Amelia called out while linking arms with Patricia. "Oh wait, I forgot my phone upstairs. Wait for me yeah," she called out as she ran up the stairs. She grabbed her phone off her bed and headed out the door.

Before she could head back downstairs though, Mara stopped her. "Oh, hey Mara," "Hey Amelia, can I talk to you about something real quick?" Amelia motioned for her to go on and rested her body against the wall behind her. "Well it's about Mick. When I went into his room this morning he was in the middle of a really heated conversation with his father. And once he was done he didn't talk to me about any of it, he just told me he was going for a run. I'm really worried about him Amelia." "Aw Mara, I wouldn't be too worried. I'm sure that whatever is going on, Mick will tell you about when he's ready. He probably decided to go running instead of talk about it, because he himself still needs to think it all over. I'm sure he'll come find you after the run and talk with you." Mara smiled at her and gave her a small nod.

They both walked downstairs and met up with Patricia. Amelia linked arms with both girls, "Okay let's go learn something." "Do we have to," Patricia joked as they headed toward the school.

As soon as the girls reached Amun, Mick ran up to them. "See I told you," Amelia whispered before walking off with Patricia to give the two some alone time. As they were walking, Alfie and Jerome passed by them, Alfie holding a camera. "Aye, Lewis, what's with the camera," Amelia yelled out to them. She unhooked her arm from Patricia and walked over to the two boys who had stopped for her. "My next task is to get on the cover of a magazine, so I'm trying to convince Jerome to take pictures of me," Alfie told her.