[Chapter Sixteen]

*Dream*

Amelia was in a dark room. It was a few moments before a light turned on. She looked down and saw an old hopscotch pattern drawn out on the ground.

She smiled and grabbed a stray stone on the ground and threw it. "One, two, one, two," she chanted as she went through the pattern. Once she got to the other side she felt a weight fall on her.

"You're doing it wrong Princess," an angry voice called out. "This is the difference between life and death and right now you are killing you and all your friends," he growled, the weight on her back increasing.

*End of dream*

Amelia woke up scared from her recent dream. That fear quickly washed away when she remembered Eddie was here. She hurriedly got changed, eager to go down to breakfast and see Eddie and introduce him to everyone. She walked down and sat next to Alfie like usual, but this time there was an extra chair in-between her and Fabian, set out for Eddie.

Everyone slowly filtered in, Eddie being the last out of everyone. When he walked in, everyone went silent, all their attention focused on him. Eddie sat down next to Amelia while everyone else went back to what they were doing before he had walked in. "Good morning Eddie. You know I never imagined I would be sitting in Anubis house with you." Eddie laughed and placed some food on his plate.

He practically swallowed Vera's food whole. "Did Trudy make this?" Everyone looked at him confused, not sure how he knew about Trudy or how he seemed to know Amelia. Amelia shook her head, "No, sadly Trudy left and is now working in the library we have here. But we have a new house mother and her name's Vera," she told him.

Nina stood up and grabbed the juice pitcher, holding it out to Eddie. "Uh would you like some O.J," she asked smiling flirtatiously at him. "Finally, someone who speaks English. The best thing I've heard since I've gotten here," he flirted back. Amelia playfully scoffed and hit him, watching as he continued to flirt with Nina.

Her eyes wandered over to Fabian who already looked done with Eddie and his flirty tone toward Nina. "When did you get here," he asked, trying to turn Nina's attention away from Eddie. "I got a shock when I woke up this morning and saw you in Mick's bed. "I can imagine," Patricia sassed. "Yesterday, and I had the pleasure of meeting Yacker here," he smiled over at Patricia who was glaring at him from the other end of the table.

Eddie turned on his charm, looking around at the rest of the girls. "Speaking of which, uh who do we have here?" All the girls, minus Amelia and Patricia eagerly blurted out their names for Eddie, each of them sending him a flirtatious smile. "Hey I'm Eddie. Nobody told me English girls were so cute," he flirted. "Aw," "Oh please."

Alfie reached over and handed Amber a bagel to show Eddie that she was off limits. "Guys, Eddie is one of my good friends that I made while I was in America. Eddie this is Alfie and Fabian. The American over there is Nina. Yacker's real name is Patricia. Next to her are Joy and Mara and next to them are Amber and Jerome." "Oh Jerome, I've heard a lot about you."

Amelia's eyes widened as everyone around the table, minus Jerome, looked at her with smirks on all of their faces. Amelia nudged Eddie in his side, hard. "I mean, I've heard a lot about all of you. Amelia could never stop talking about you guys," he reiterated.

"So, what made you change schools Eddie?" "Uh, let's see. Well got into some fights and then ya know flunked my classes, and then the principal hated me because I said his daughter was cute, but she totally was." Amelia started to laugh, "I remember that oh gosh, Mr. Adams wanted to expel you right then and there."

Patricia stood up abruptly, "Can you've done us all a favor and gone to another school in the state!" "Patricia," Joy yelled as Patricia stormed off. Amelia sighed, not sure why Patricia was acting so hostile toward Eddie who she barely knew.