[Chapter Seventy-Three]

For the past half hour, the members of Sibuna have been watching Joy consistently win at the game of Senet. They were all beginning to think that they had a shot at winning and that maybe, just maybe, bringing Joy in was a smart move. Well, everyone except for Amber of course. She watched with a small glare as Joy continued to beat the game. "Yes, and the human wins again," Joy cheered as she high-fived Fabian, "Well done."

"I can't believe there's a whole set of tunnels down there; I can't wait to see them," she smiled as she reset the board. Amber let out a slight scoff as she walked over to sit down across from Joy. "Yeah, well if you'd been through what we have, you'd realize it's not just one big game." "Amber does have a point," Amelia added as Amber sat down next to her on the couch.

"I thought that's exactly what it was; one big game," Joy chuckled as she waved around one of the pieces. "Um, actually," Fabian interjected. "Amber, I haven't told Joy absolutely everything. It's best we do this on a strictly need to know basis," he informed Joy whose smirk was replaced with a small frown, "Well thanks. But Nina is trapped somewhere right," she asked them as they all nodded their heads.

"And if I help you win this game, we get her out?" "Yeah," "Exactly," Patricia smiled. "And you really trust her to do that, do you? After everything Joy's done, and knowing how she feels about Nina," Amber exclaimed, still not trusting that Joy was actually going to help them. "Amber, are you saying that I'd deliberately throw the game in order to leave Nina down there," Joy asked her in disbelief; even Joy wasn't that cruel.

"Yes actually," Amber stated sporting the most serious face any of them had ever seen. "Amber," "Pretty harsh," Patricia and Amelia both told her as Joy shrugged her shoulders. "Fine, do it without me," she challenged as she stood up and walked out of the room. "No, no," Fabian called after her as Patricia left to catch up with her.  "What did you do that for," Fabian scolded her as he gathered up the game pieces.

"Come on, we were all thinking it," Amber insisted. "No, actually we weren't," Amelia scoffed as she moved to the other couch, away from Amber. "Amber why," Alfie groaned as they watched Fabian storm out of the room with the game. Amber let out a small sigh, realizing that she had messed up. "Okay, maybe I was a bit out of order. I just don't think Fabian should've asked Joy without checking first; it's just not Sibuna." "You may have a point Amber, but you still didn't need to be so rude," Amelia explained as they walked out into the entryway of the house.

They stopped short when the front door opened, and Trudy walked in with a stranger. "Oh, hello you three," Trudy smiled at them as the man next to her fiddled with his phone. "Hey Trudes," Alfie smiled as he suspiciously looked at the man next to her. "This is doctor Alexander. He's here to give me a memory therapy session."

The doctor looked up and smiled at them all, but when his eyes landed on Amelia, he couldn't seem to stop staring at her, "Good afternoon." Amelia felt a small sense of familiarity as she stared into the man's eyes, a small chill running up her spine. She moved away from him and directed her eyes over to Alfie who had started to ask questions. "Uh, memory therapy? As in like memory for the remembering of things?" "The key to remembering buried memories is dream interpretation and visualization," he smiled, his eyes never leaving Amelia's.

"It's a very precise Science," he informed them, but Alfie completely disregarded the man as he turned back to Trudy. "Trudy do you think this is a good idea?" But before Trudy could answer, doctor Alexander butted in. "I assure you Trudy is in excellent hands," he smirked as his eyes ghosted once more over Amelia. "Dream interpretation; sounds like something I need," she joked, trying to ease the tension and uneasiness she felt in the air. "You could be my next client if you wish," "I think I'll stick to Google," she nervously laughed.