[Epilogue]

"I'll be back guys," Amelia told the others as she untangled herself from Eddie and brushed past the others. She walked over to Jerome who had stopped by the doorway once his eyes landed on her. "Hey superstar," Jerome smiled down at her, the nerves already starting to take over his body. "I feel like I haven't gotten a chance to talk to you at all yet," she sighed. "Wanna talk now," he asked her as he hesitantly held his hand out to her.

Amelia looked down at his hand and then back up at him, the butterflies filling up in her stomach. "Always," she smiled as she grabbed his hand and let him lead her into the hallway, away from the others. Alfie noticed them walk out together and let out a small cheer as he rushed to shut all of the doors that led out to the hallway. He wanted to give his two best friends as much privacy as possible, hoping that this was finally going to be the moment they had all been waiting for.

"How are you feeling," Jerome asked Amelia as they both awkwardly stood in the middle of the front entryway. "A lot better now that I'm back here. I feel like I'm finally content where I am, and that it's only going to get better from here." "I hope so," he muttered under his breath, but Amelia caught it. "Jerome, are you okay? You seem nervous. Has something happened?" Jerome took a deep breath. He knew where he wanted the conversation to go, but he was too scared to start it.

He eventually opted for taking the long route around the conversation. "My father got released from prison," he blurted out. Amelia's mouth fell open as a small gasp escaped from it. "Oh my gosh that's amazing Jerome," she squealed as she wrapped her arms around him and brought him in for a hug. Jerome wrapped his arms around Amelia, a small sigh falling from his lips as the nerves started to melt away.

"Yeah, he got released the night um everything sort of happened. Mara went to his hearing with Poppy and they were able to convince the judge to let him out. Also, Alfie gave me the gem back after everything and my father, Poppy and I all put it back on Monday. He's ecstatic to be out and have a fresh start." "That's amazing Jerome; I'm so happy for you," she smiled.

There was a small silence between them before Amelia decided to break it. "So, did I miss anything important while I was recovering?" "Well, everyone's seemingly coupled up in the house." "Oh really," she questioned as her nerves came back, suddenly fearing that Jerome was also in that newly coupled up category. "Yeah, Fabian and Nina came to their senses and finally got together for real this time. Alfie and Amber got back together, Mara realized she still was in love with Mick and well Eddie and Patricia haven't separated from each other in days. Also, your buddy Michael seems to have found someone too."

"So, what you're saying is me, you and Joy are going to be single for life, huh," she joked as Jerome nervously chuckled. "It's crazy to see who's together now isn't it? I mean remember when we were younger? We all used to theorize about who was going to end up together. No one expected Eddie or Nina to come along and mess up the theories." "What about us? If I remember correctly everyone thought we were going to end up together. Well, everyone except for Patricia who was convinced I would end up with Alfie," she jokingly gagged.

"Did we also mess up the theories," she asked, her voice slightly shaking. "I hope not," he replied back causing Amelia's heart to practically stop all over again. She looked up at Jerome with wide eyes. He knew it was too late to go back now, so he decided it was best to just release everything he had been holding onto for a long time. He hesitantly reached down and grabbed Amelia's hands with his, intertwining their fingers; a perfect fit.

"Amelia Edwards, you are quite possibly one of the most amazing people I have ever had the pleasure of getting to know. You are smart, kind, funny, always willing to help, always putting others before yourself even though you have your own demons. You are beautiful in every way possible, from your smile, to your eyes, from the sound of your laugh and the way you bite your lip when you're concentrating. Every part of you is beautiful and amazing, and something that I never want to not be a part of my life."