[Chapter Fifty-Two]

The rest of Sibuna's night had gone well after watching Alfie show them his magic trick and then epically fail as he destroyed Fabian's watch instead of the bag of coins he had meant to destroy. Alfie practiced his magic trick while Amelia and Fabian figured out what song they were going to play, all the way up until dinner. Once dinner was over, Jerome headed to the library to confront Jasper with Trudy's note, while Sibuna headed down to the tunnels.

"Woah, it is extra dark in here," Patricia commented as she waved her flashlight around the room. "Um, the sun's rays aren't being reflected right now, so that's moonlight." "Why does the zodiac in Victor's notebook have twice as many symbols," Nina asked them as she looked over the zodiac drawn on the tunnel wall.

"Hmm; well look this is the symbol for mirror," Fabian pointed out as he shined his flashlight over one of the symbols on the wall. "And since one of the reflectors is a mirror, I just assumed that all the reflectors would be mirrors or made of glass or something like that." "Hmm, so you'd need another clue to narrow it down," Nina speculated.

"Well, I mean look, one clue for mirror," Fabian showed her as he looked down at a picture of the zodiac Victor had. "Mirror, right opposite the clue for music! So, it's the mirror in the music box!" "So, it's two symbols per clue," Amber told them. "I mean it makes sense that Robert would have an incomplete zodiac down here. He wouldn't want to make it that easy, so he puts one clue for each of the reflectors on the zodiac down here, while the others are on that paper Victor had. He must've found it in a book," Amelia told them as she found herself walking back over to the wall, she had seemingly been so fond of, every time they had been in the room.

"Well, one down five to go guys," Nina smiled. Amelia leaned her back up against the wall as a sickening feeling hit her. Senkhara was here to threaten Nina again, wanting her to hurry up before time ran out. "Look just leave her alone," Fabian yelled out as Amelia placed her hand on the wall behind her, for support.

"Twelve symbols, two per reflector, facing each other, one is useless without the other." "Hey Nina, come on, let's get back up yeah," Fabian told her as he placed his hand on her shoulder. Nina sighed and walked around the room one last time, her locket glowing as she reached the wall that Amelia was still leaning on.

"Hey Nina, you're glowing," Amber called out, just as Amelia's hand glided across an indent in the wall she had been leaning on. "Thanks," "No, your locket," Patricia told Nina as Amelia walked around the wall to inspect the indent. Nina looked down to see that her locket was indeed glowing.

"Oh, oh but what for," Nina asked as she started to walk around to see if she could find out what was making it glow. "Look it's getting dimmer," "Now it's getting brighter!" "Is it for Amelia," they asked as they noticed it was getting brighter as she walked toward her. Amelia shook her head no, but before she could show them what she found, Fabian noticed something else.

"There, that crack," "It's a door!" "Guys look," Amelia tapped Nina and pointed to the indent she had found that looked like one of their amulets. "It's a special lock," Nina smiled as she placed her locket up against it, hoping it would open the door for them.

"My locket doesn't open this," "Well yeah, it's not shaped like your locket; it's shaped like our amulets," Amelia pointed out. Nina put her amulet up to the lock, but it didn't work. Amber got an excited look on her face, "Maybe it's mine! Maybe I'm the chosen too," but unfortunately hers didn't work either. "Not even a door recognizes my talent," she scoffed.

"Wait," Fabian told them as he pushed past them all and wiped the lock off so he could see the carving on it. "It's the Ibis; who has the Ibis," Fabian asked them all. "Not me," "Nope," they all shook their heads causing Nina to let out an annoyed sigh as she turned toward them all.