[Chapter Fifty-Seven]

"Hey Jerome, where are you off to," she asked as she caught up to him. "Oh, um I'm just going to get my final pay from Jasper." Amelia smiled slightly as she took a deep breath. She wanted to see if he would tell her the truth about what he was doing with Jasper, but she was afraid he would lie to her like he had to Fabian.

"Speaking of Jasper, he told me and Fabian what you're doing for him." Amelia watched as Jerome slightly tensed up and his eyes widened slightly, before a cool smile spread across his face. "Oh really?" "Yeah, I think it's really amazing what you're doing for him. How'd you even find out," she pushed. "Oh, well he was ranting about it one day when I was helping out in the library and I offered up my pranking expertise."

Amelia nodded slightly, trying to figure out anything else she could say to make him tell her the truth. "Well, do you need help?" Jerome rapidly shook his head, "Oh no, we actually almost have it all figured out. I think I know where it is and who has it, so it's almost done. I have to get going though, before lunch is over. See you Amelia," he called out as he started to head out of the school.

Amelia stood in the middle of the hallway, staring at Jerome's retreating figure. She felt a small pang in her chest as she let it sink in that he had just lied to her. They had never lied to each other, but Amelia guessed there was a first for everything. With a sad sigh, she headed back to the lounge, ready for this already horrible day to be over. Unfortunately for her, the worst was right around the corner and her world was hours away from crashing down around her.

Amelia headed back into the lounge to see how Alfie and Amber's plan was going. She walked in right as Mara was walking out. She sat back down with Nina, Fabian and Patricia and watched as Amber walked over to Eddie and asked him if she could use his laptop. After a few minutes, she had finally done whatever she needed to do, and was skipping back over to Alfie who was typing on his own laptop. He was almost ready to send the virus when Mara walked back in and returned to her original seat next to Eddie.

Amelia noticed that she had one of the old artifact books for the library. "Guys, I think Mara's just found their angle," Amelia told them as they all watched the two, a new set of worry rushing over them all. That was until they looked over at Alfie and Amber and noticed the triumphant smile on their faces. "Well, just in time for them to destroy it all," Patricia cheered. "And just in time for our next class," Amelia smiled as the first warning bell rung.

****

"The worm is in the hole! Eddie's laptop is virused to the max," Alfie cheered as they walked out of their class. "Excellent works guys," "Now all we have to worry about is tracking down that dollhouse. I mean at least now we sort of know what we're looking for thanks to Amelia, but we still don't know where to look," Nina sighed.

"Someone must have seen something, I mean it's a big dollhouse," Patricia exclaimed. "Yeah, but it was the middle of the night. No one would've seen anything," Fabian told her. "Shame the walls don't have eyes," Alfie sighed. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking," Amelia smirked as a smile spread across Nina's face. She shook her head, "Alfie, you're brilliant."

"Lounge cam," Fabian, Nina and Amelia called out, Amber yelling it out right after them. "Maybe we're starting to get somewhere," Patricia smiled, a new sense of hope washing over all of them. That hope though was quickly destroyed when they walked into the lounge to wait for their next class, and heard Eddie and Mara talking about Senkhara with Joy.

"The crown is the same as the one on the women in the footage," Eddie showed Joy. "We don't think it's Sarah now. We think it's the spirit brought here with the artifacts in the exhibition." The members of Sibuna rushed past the trio as they all sat down close to them, so that they could continue to listen in on what they were telling Joy.