Chapter 20

-NINFA'S P.O.V-

     It's perfect timing. Perfect. But she was right. In all technicalities, I am married to Satan.
     But the frustration is strong. I want her. I want her so bad. I've craved her for so long.
    I.. I want her.. to come in me.. I loved the way it felt. I loved the way it had felt to come together.
    And I know it would lead to something because obviously even her precome was strong enough to cause pregnancy. But there are ways to prevent it. And I don't mean a condom, I don't believe either would have the same pleasure as we use to have.
     Maybe she can do a spell. A block of some sort. To prevent until we chose to be ready for another child.
     I'm literally laying in bed just trying to avoid more sexual frustration but all my mind goes to is wanting her. Ways to have her. Ways to please her.
    I think I'm going crazy. I must be going crazy. I have to be going crazy.
      Time seems to go by so fucking slow. I know she hasn't actually slowed time though so it's not that, it's just me. It's just me.
      It feels like forever is going by. Literally forever. I can't get rid of the throb in my lowers.
     I cover my face with the pillow and sigh. This is torture. I hate it.
"You alright?"
"No."
"Why?" She says in a laugh.
    I throw the pillow from my face at her.
"How adorable." She says as she catches the pillow.
"You're terrible."
"I became the leader of hell and as much as I hate it, I do have other responsibilities. But..."
    She climbs in bed and slowly crawls to me until she straddles my hips.
"How about I do something I probably should have done the first time?"
     I feel my cheeks heat again. I want her so badly and she's just teasing. She takes a deep breath and then sighs.
"You're upset?"
     I quickly flip us and pin her down. "No. I'm hungry. I want you."
"Pretty much have all the time in the world, babe."
"Oh really?"
     She leans up and claims my lips. I fall into the kiss quickly and now it's her to make it slow to just tease me more. I love this woman more than she could ever understand.
    Her hands start pulling up my shirt and I part the kiss to take it off fully. I remove my bra quickly. Me pinning her never lasted.
     I'm thrown on my back quickly and my pants are pulled off. Her hands trace up the insides of my thighs and I only feel my throbs grow worse. But.. She stops.
"I have an idea. Don't know exactly how it will work."
"What did you have in mind?"
     She takes a deep breath. It doesn't feel like she's doing anything. But as her eyes open she only smiles.
"Literally all the time in the world."
"I don't understand."
"Froze time completely except for you and I."
"Now I have a question."
"Hm?"
"I'm going to embarrass myself in saying this... but.. I really loved when we came together."
"So what you're saying is you want a protection to prevent until whenever we decide otherwise?"
    I bite my lip and nod. She smirks for a moment before leaning down. As her body slowly moves from mine, her lips touch my belly. And I feel.. I feel an energy... A power... It's a strange feelings.
    Her lips kiss lower and lower until she reaches my clit. I'm in instant moans as she takes me in an open kiss and lightly sucks on my clit. Slowly soothing the throb but also making it worse.
    Her fingers enter me without warning and I moan out to it loudly. The intense feeling of just this alone has me on edge. I'm ready to give to her. Ready for release but my body will beg for more.
    Her fingers begin thrusting and it sends me over.
"Valerie.." I call out for her loudly in a release.
    I feel so much relief from releasing but I want more. I want more.
    She delivers to my thoughts but I know she's not reading my mind. Her tongue replaces her fingers and I immediately come to the warm and perfect feeling.
"Val.."
       And she thrusts herself in me slowly, I find more and more relief to the pleasure. As if I had been holding this much sexual tension and I just crave more. Her hand reaches up and rubs me. I melt to the feeling, moan loudly and I couldn't stop the loudness of them if I wanted to.
     She rubs until my legs are in trembles, until she causes me to come again. And I do. I give her name as I do like each time. "Val.."
     A light pulling feeling as she sucks lightly. I feel her take my come as I do hers so many times. I can't stop my moans til she's really done. But I know she's not.
    She kisses up my body slowly. Before reaching my lips, she pulls back and takes her shirt and bra off. Her beauty. Mouthwatering 6 pack.
   I flip us easily and pull her pants and boxers off. She hasn't changed to male form yet and I'm glad for it. I love this taste as much as I love her other.
    I lightly lick along her clit and she moans out loudly for me. I love giving her pleasure to just hear her moans. They drive me to want to give more to gain more.
    Her taste is to die for. The sweetness it holds, I love. I do as she had done to me and without warning give penetration.
    Her moans grow for me. I begin thrusting and she tightens around my fingers. I know she is about to rel..
"Ninfa.."
      As if to my thought, she releases. I switch and slowly slide my tongue in her. She's so warm, so sweet, so..deadly sweet.
     I take in her tastes and slowly push myself in and out. Giving her all the pleasure she had me in. Her moans only bring me a burn for more.
    I bring my hand up and lightly rub her. Her clit throbs against my fingers as it had my tongue. It doesn't take her very long to come for me again.
"Nin.."
      And I take every bit of it. After a moment I pull myself back and she instantly knows. I want more. I want all and I know she's more than willing to give me everything.
    She changes herself for me. And like always, she's not quite ready. But it's my favorite part to help her.
    Taking her in my hands I begin to massage her length. I feel it grow to each stroke. Her light moans only inviting me for more.
    Lightly licking her tip before bringing it in my mouth. She always taste sweet. So sweet.
    Lightly sucking and stroking her length gives me a release. The feel of her juices and the taste makes my mouth water.
    She pulls me up to her and flips us. Her dick at my entrance and she slowly pushes in. I moan out loudly to it. The long and hardness fills me, fits perfectly.
     Her moans sync with mine, though mine will always be louder in this. It's intense as she thrusts in me slowly. The feel of her rubbing my insides as I rub her at the same time.
     Everything in this moment has me in complete bliss, again. Everything she does to me brings me bliss. And I'm in a head high bliss.
     Her thrusts, slow and yet hard against me, bring me on the edge of releasing again. By the end of this, I think I'll be dead. Very dead. Deadly dead. Of bliss. And overrelease. If that is possible.
     She leans down and takes my lips in a kiss. Claiming me as her own. I kiss back but the kiss is filled with moans instantly by both of us.
     No ability to stop myself, I come. "Val.." I moan out loudly for her in the kiss.
     Not expecting it but I guess she doesn't have to hold anymore. She releases for me.
"Nin.." and she moans out loudly in between the kiss.
     Her hips don't stop and I don't want her to. She pulls from my lips and kisses down to my neck. Her soft and warm lips feel good anywhere. She begins pace.
    I'm in gasps for air, gasps to her kisses, moans to her thrusts and in complete bliss. And she begins thrusting in me faster, trying to make me come again and I'm so close. So very close.
      I never could really hold it. And I release to her. I give her name in a louder moan. "Valerie.."
      She pulls herself from me and comes on my stomach. She sits next to me and pulls me into her lap.
"Ride."
"That a demand?"
"It could be. I mean, unless you don't want more."
    I lift myself enough for her to reenter and as I sit I find myself in loud moans again. Her hand reaches to my stomach and to cleans me off with her finger, collecting her mess for me. I lightly lick it from her finger before beginning my ride.
    She leans in and kisses my breast. One hand on my right and lips on my left. I love this. All of this.
     As I ride, she gives pleasures in other areas while we both still moan for each other. I feel myself getting closer. Closer the more she gives me the kisses. Closer the more I take her in. Closer more to my ride.
     I'm growing slightly tired. Slightly. Or maybe I'm melting to this intensity.
     She pulls away from my breast and switches. Her lips take my right and I gasp to it. It's such a perfect feeling.
     I want her lips for my own. Though in moans and it most likely wouldn't be a long kiss but I want it anyway.
    I lightly tug her hair and pull her away. Taking her lips in mine and as I thought, it's filled with moans but I don't care.
     She bites my lip and it sends a shock in me, I come to it. I try to get her name but it just comes in a loud moan because she holds my lip. She releases my lip a moment later and lightly licks over my lips because I feel a drop of blood shed.
    She stops my hips and thrusts up quickly. I begin releasing to each thrust and I think my moans turned to slight screams. I lean down as she's in work and bite her neck.
     Her moans increase as her speed does and I'm struggling to suck the blood from her neck while she causes me such intense pleasure to make me moan so.
    I release her neck and moan out loudly for her. Giving her name to her at repeat. I feel myself shaking to the constant orgasm she's causing me.
      Her moans for me loud too but carry heavy breaths. She keeps going. I don't know how long she's been keeping me at this state of bliss, keeping me in orgasm, keeping me in loud moans and slight screams. Maybe she just likes how I can't stop repeating her name?
      I don't want it to end but at the same time, she's draining me. Taking all of my energy. Draining it all from coming too much.
     She slows herself and eventually stops. She thrusts up hard and I release more than I have, on top of the already draining orgasm.
"Fuck. Valerie.." I moan out loudly for her.
     I feel her come in me and for some reasons it just pleases me. Pleases me to know I can cause it. Well.. both of us caused it.
     I rest my head against her shoulder. I'm slipping into sleep. I'm falling asleep to this glow of relief. I can't help from being gone.
     I fall asleep. Sort of. My body rests but I'm between realms..
"I'm pretty sure you can still hear me but I know you're too far gone to respond. I want to say this though."
     She sighs before she continues. "No one will ever love you more than I do Ninfa. I can't be me without you and I thank you for all that you do. You're the greatest best friend, only lover and a wonderful mother. I know we go through a lot. I beg you to have faith in me. I beg you not give up hope in me. It's so heartbreaking to be away from you. So heartbreaking to know in those weeks I couldn't be the parent I should have been. I'm here now and I swear to you, no matter what I will always find my way back to you and our babygirl. Just don't give up on me."
    I wish I could say something. Anything. But I can't.
"My love for you is beyond all. I will always find my way back home. My home is in your arms, Nin. Have faith in me is all I ask of you."
     She kisses my forehead and with that, I'm sent across the realms to sleep.