Chapter 39

-VALERIE'S P.O.V-

    The day has gone well. Really well. The kids at the school were well behaved. And there are so many. I had to share first grades with Ninfa because there just was too many.
    But it went well, overall. And was pretty awesome. It worked out perfectly.
    But as usual, climbing into bed with wife is the best way to end the day. I love it. I love the feeling of warmth.
"Val.." her voice sounds off.
"What's wrong?.."
"Nothing. Nothing. It's just today. Today something happened."
"That being? Is everything okay? Please tell me no one got hurt."
"No, no. Let me finish."
"Okay.."
"I saw you with the kids. The smile as you held the little boys hand. The way you took claim that Dakota was ours and how beautiful she is. It all just sort of struck me."
"What do you mean?"
"I want to try."
"Babe. I'm not understanding."
"I want another baby, Valerie."
    I feel my stomach burst into butterflies. I'm nervous? Like she actually wants me to do this with a purpose...
"We don't have to.." She says in a small voice.
     My silence must be loud. Must think it's my answer. But I can't help my thundering heartbeat and fluttering at this.
"Are you sure?" Is all I can manage to ask through my smile.
"Yeah. I am. But it's up to you."
    I flip us over and straddle her hips. I take her hands in mine and lightly kiss my rings on her fingers. She turns red to my actions. I love when she blushes, it's so cute.
"You still haven't answered. And you're doing nothing but making me nervous."
"I would love to try. I mean, it's not like Dakota isn't crazier than shit but I think we manage well."
"Do you think it's too soon? What if we can't handle it?"
     I laugh to her. "Oh, love."
"It's not funny. I'm serious."
"My love, you taught a class of 40 beings of all ages. And you ran around the house this morning after Dakota but yet you still had a smile on your lips. With your light, we could do anything."
"So you want to?"
"Yes. I do."
    I lean down and take her lips in a kiss. Claiming them as my own forever. I part the kiss to the feel of her smile.
"I do. Do you remember the day?"
"You at the end of the aisle. Never had nerves until I started walking."
"Yeah but how you can still cause me to become so nervous just by saying you wish for another baby, it's crazy."
    She leans up and takes my lips. I can't help but smile in the kiss. The kiss grows passionate, heated and hungry.
    The kiss parts with her biting my lip. Everything in me heats up. The want for her is strong. I'm over throbbing, begging her to please me this way and the next.
    She releases my lip and I grow hungry quickly. Hungry for her taste. The moment grows tense.
"Val. You're staring."
"You're my wife, my love, my soul. I have all rights."
"You do."
    I lightly kiss her lips and pull back. I'm going to tease her. It makes it more fun when she wants it bad.
"You're so mean."
"But you're so fun to tease." I trace a finger along her thin shirt, over her breast.
    She bites her lip in response. Though the want of her taste is growing, teasing her is the best part.
    I lean down and lightly bite her ear. Her breath catches on her throat as she suffocates a moan. I love this sound but it's actually teasing me more.
"I know you like to tease me..."
"Love." I correct her.
"Love to tease me. But I need you."
    Her hips thrust upward to mine. I laugh to the sexual gesture. I just laugh to it.
"Valerie."
    I rest my head to her shoulder and breathe out the laugh.
"I'm sorry. You don't know what it's like, Ninfa. To look at the suppose to be most innocent creature and feel her do a sexual act."
"You're so ridiculous." She sighs heavily. "It's fine. We don't have to do anyth.."
   I stop her with her own moan as I slide my hand into her panties and lightly rub her clit once. She's so wet. So ready and I want her taste.
"Or you can tease me forever and I be sexually mad for the rest of my damn life."
    I situate myself and quickly remove her panties. Her beautiful wetness makes my mouthwater. I lower myself and take in her throbbing clit.
    Her moans make me throb just as much as she is against my tongue. Her taste is so sweet. I love this taste.
   I love her moans, love the throb of her clit. All of it.
   Her hand pulls my hair lightly to this. I find it amusing. With each roll of the tongue, she would tighten her grip.
    I slowly push my fingers inside her tightness. Wet and ready for my dick when I change for her. Always so tight but perfect.
    I'm enjoying the taste too much. Just enough to make her come against my slow thrusting fingers.
"Val.." She gives out for me as she does release.
    I switch places and slowly slide my tongue in her wetness. She's in moans and I'm loving the sound. Her hand guides me, which I love because she makes its easy to go deep with my tongue.
    The sweet taste of her come is one I love. I take it all. I love it all.
    And with this motions, she comes again. And I take it all again. I take it all as she yells out for me.
"Valerie.."
    I pull myself back and she takes up the advantage. She pins me down. I enjoy when she pins me down. Still makes no sense after all these years but I don't even care.
"Don't move."
"Yes, my queen."
    She climbs off of me and out of bed.
"Wait. Where are you going?"
    She doesn't answer.
"Babe.."
    Nothing...
"Nin.."
    She walks out of the room.
"Ninfa, where are you going?" I call out but gain no answer.
    I sigh and stay still, as she says. This would be my teasing, I guess. And I deserve it.
    My throbbing is outrageous. I want her so bad. I need her touch.
    She comes back and has something I don't know what it is. She's so confusing sometimes.
"Babe. Why?"
"I want to try something."
"Okay?"
    She pulls my boxers off.
"Close your eyes."
"Okay.."
    I close my eyes and wait for whatever she has in store.
    The feel of a cold thing spreads across my lower stomach. Then her tongue warms the skin again. Licking lower and lower to my clit.
    The second her tongue touches my throbs, I'm in moans. I love the feeling. I love it.
    Without notice her fingers thrust in me. I moan loudly to them. To her. And she makes me come.
"Nin.." I give to her.
    As told, my eyes stay closed and I'm in way too much pleasure to care to open them. I'm just enjoying her tongue soothe my throb. The feeling of her fingers slowly thrust in me is a feeling I love as much as I am able to thrust my dick, when I have it, in her.
   I know I'm going to come. I know I am. I know I am again.
    She brings me to the point where I begin to but stops. She moves back away from me completely. I growl to it.
"You're a worse tease than I."
"I am not."
"It's fine. It's fine."
    I lie. Which I never do. And I instantly feel bad for it..
"You l.."
"I lied. Yes. I did. And I'm sorry. I shouldn't have even in this state."
    She crawls back to me and slowly slides her tongue in me. I come to the feeling. It brings the heat I felt before I was going to come to a now and allowed me to release.
"Ninfa.." I call out for her loudly.
    She takes all of me and keeps in her position. I know what she wants.
"Change. But stay still."
"Can I at least prop my head or something? I do enjoy watching you work."
    She bits her lip and nods. I change and prop my head so I can watch her. I think she likes me not always being ready when I change for her. She takes full advantage of the situation.
    She sprays whipped cream along my shaft. It's cold and feels strange. At least I know what it is now?
    Her tongue slowly travels up my shaft. I feel myself grow to it. Her hand lightly strokes me and she puts my tip in her mouth. Her warm mouth brings me more moans.
    The feel of her tongue circle around my tip makes me grow. The massaging up and down only gets me to full and I'm ready. I'm ready for her... But I can't move because she asked me not to.
    She is wanting me to come for her before she truly begins. She wants me to come in her mouth. Her hand motions increase in speed and she wants me to. I'm so close.
     My moans going crazy for her. She's getting me closer and closer. I begin to.
"Nn.."
    She pulls back just seconds before I give. Causing me whimpers. I'm whimpering and begging for her to give me release.
"Why?.."
    I'm slowly going down from the edge. Slowly. Painfully. I don't know why but it hurts to be so close and yet so far.
    She positions herself and sits on me. Her wetness so tight. Bringing me back to the edge of coming again but now I hold it, fear of not being allowed to ever again. Never being allowed to come again.
     Her hips move against mine as she rides once. Her moan loud. I want to give so badly but I dare not defy her wishes and move.
"Did I go too far?"
    If I don't answer, I won't lie. If I just don't speak, I won't lie. Or show it in my eyes. I can't lie.
"I did." She says plainly.
"I..I.." I sigh and nod.
"You could have told me."
"How do I say such things? Like it's even hard for me to say the word pussy. You expect me to say such dirty things."
"You have little problem thinking them."
"You hurt me. It hurt. Ninfa, it hurt. Is that what you want to hear?"
    She leans down and claims my lips. Shocking me completely. Her hands lightly cup my cheeks.
"Remove the spell and come in me." She says after the breath taking kiss.
"Oh.. Yes, my love. Your wish is my command."
   I lean up and take her lips again. In the kiss I take my magic protecting against my come. She knows that I'm on the edge of being ready and she makes a few rides.
"Ninfa.." I freely come inside her tight wetness. Instant releif.
    She pulls from the kiss. "Better?"
"Much."
"You're free." She bites her lip after her words.
"Free to do as I wish?"
     She withdraws her lip quickly. "No teasing. I've had enough of it for the evening."
"Yes, my queen."
    I grab her hips quickly and thrust upward. She wasn't expecting the suddeness. And I've locked onto her special spot almost immediately.
    Her moans loud. Mine loud but hers are turning into screams. I love making her scream for me.
    Doing this is no effort. And I can keep her in this for as long as I wish, so that my stamina doesn't actually start to affect me. And normally it doesn't for a good while.
   So I easily keep her in this start of her constant orgasm. Just watching her beautiful body react to each thrust. Enjoying the feeling and sight of all of this. Listening to her scream my name on repeat.
    Her tightness wraps around me. Squeezes and is perfectly wet and warm. I can feel myself hit her insides with each hard thrust and it feels amazing.
    The idea of sending her those feelings I had that one session return in my head. And I push the sensations as an image and feelings for her to give her extra pleasure to.
   She screams out to it even louder as I give her my sexual feelings on top of hers. I'm loving the screams of pleasure I'm hearing. I'm loving the feel of her wet tightness just take me in fully.
"Fuck.." She screams out and begins a long chain of the curse.
    Somewhere along the lines, my name reenter her screams. They please me to hear. They make me hungry for more of this.
   I take my feeling from her but yet keep my pace and stuff. She is in screams to this no matter if I added my own pleasure or not. She's growing more tight with each thrust while she's trapped in this orgasm.
"Nin.." The feel of her juices mingling with mine as I release to her too. It's an amazing feeling.
    I slow and rest myself. She's in trembles but she knows I'm far from done. I'm far from done.