Chapter 58

-NINFA'S P.O.V-

The way she pushed in almost makes me come instantly but I do not give so easily. She goes slow, as she's done for fear of the baby. I don't mind her slow thrusts, they're all the more welcoming.
She pulls all the way out, only to reenter and does this several times. Each getting me closer and closer to release. I love this feeling.
She leans over and lightly kisses my lips. So careful for the light kiss but pulls away so she can continue pleasing me. The way she goes slow like that drives me crazy but I can't bring myself to ask to speed.
This pleasure is great. It's more and because it's slow, it's agonizing. The feel of her member slowly pushing in all the way, rubbing my insides before removing and repeating.
No matter what she does, I'm in moans. Moans all for her. All for this bliss.
Her movements speed up slightly. I can't stop my loud moans to each in and out. Couldn't even if I wanted to.
An overpleasure takes me as she begins rubbing my clit while she thrusts. It easily makes me come.
"Fuck.. Valerie.."
She doesn't stop and I'm glad for it. The rubbing and thrusting is driving me crazy with pleasure.
"Nin.." She moans loudly for me. I feel her come mingle with mine between her thrusts.
She doesn't stop until I gain too many releases to cause me weariness. And I'm more than happy to welcome it. Welcome the pleasure to me.
Somewhere along this bliss, I started to repeat her name in moans. Somewhere when she had founded my spot and caused an intense amount of pleasure. She still keeps me in this constant state of release.
I can't stop coming to everything she's doing. The rubbing to my clit. The hitting against my spot and making me constantly come.
My legs are in full tremble and I do grow tired. I cannot bring myself to ask her to relieve me because I would rather pass out from energy loss than leave this bliss. She is right, if I had no stamina as she doesn't, we would probably go more hours than we already do.
I know we last for hours. She's came in me 3 times but yet keeps going. I'm grateful for it because I can't stop this addiction.
My constant orgasm is taking a lot of energy from me and I can tell its starting to affect her too. Her breathing grows heavy, pants for air between moans like mine. I don't think either of us wish yo stop this madness, we never do.
We drive off one another's pleasure. And damn is it worth the weariness. Damn is it ever.
Her thrusts grow faster again. Constantly hitting against my insides, my spot and giving me a nonending orgasm. She rubs harder in my clit and I swear I'm about to die.
My moans have changed to screams. I think they enhanced to screams a while ago but I can't hear anything over the thundering heartbeat of mine. The pleasure far too great to really pay mind yo my own moans.
Though I listen to hers clearly. I love giving her enough pleasure to moans for me like that. This moment is to die for.
By the end of the heavy moans and light screams, she does a final push in. She goes in hard and comes. She fills me with her come.
She starts to back away but I sit up and pull her hips to me. Taking her member in my hand, I slowly massage her shaft. I take her tip in my mouth and lightly suck.
"N..Nin." She moans out in shock.
I continue my hand movements and light sucking. I gain moans to my work and it makes me happy. I love pleasing her this way and others.
Can never fit her fully in my mouth or throat like I can with my lowers but I try. And I think she likes the way it feels, by the way her moans are. Her hand tangles in my hair.
I do not think she knows that she's making my head to the motions but she is. I don't mind the help. Anything to please her is what I aim for.
I make my hand movement faster. Her moans increase as my speed does. She's ready to release, I can tell by the tight grip on my hair.
She releases in the back of my mouth. A heavy load too.
"Fuck. Nin.."
The sweet and salty taste of her come is good to me. I love it. And I take all of what she gives and she gives a lot.
It doesn't take long before were cuddled up. She makes a rather good pillow. Always careful of certain things though.
"You didn't have to.. um.."
"I was hungry. I wanted it."
"You always know how to easily please me."
"I could say the same."
She laughs lightly and kisses my forehead. "Nothing could stop me from trying to please my queen."
"Nn." I feel myself slipping fast. Weariness overpowering.
"Sleep, love. Have time stopped for a while before resuming the night. Extra hours."
"Damn goddess." I mumble out.
"Nah. I just want you well rested."
"Nn."
"I love you, babe. You know? It's silly but a few times I almost blurted the question of will you marry me out. But then I realised that we already are. But I'm just falling so much more in love each day. How you keep me like this with the years we've had makes no sense."
I laugh out to her. "You're fucking crazy."
"Probably."
"I feel the same, Val. Nothing feels better than this here. The warmth of my wife. The holder of my heart and soul. You could ask me that question every day, my answer will always be 'I do'. Because I do."
"I thought you were sleepy."
"For sure. But you needed to know."
"What would I do without you?"
"I'd crash and burn without you. Be in angel mode. Hate my life. Only heal the sick. Never save the world."
"That's alright compared to mine. Probably still be in the dungeon."
"Doubtful. You're a lot stronger than you would think, Valerie. And I love you more than you could comprehend."
"Forever and always."
I start slipping again. Falling asleep easily in my loves arms. I am home here and happy.

Annoyance of tickles and pokes. Annoyance of fucking tickles and pokes to wake me. But I can't stop my giggles.
"Stooooppppp."
"But it's adorable."
I put my foot to her member and she stops.
"That's not fair."
"All's fair in love and war, babe."
"No. It's not fair."
"You know I hate being woke like that."
"But it's adorable."
"You said that."
"It is."
I roll onto my back and stare at her and all her beauty. Her eyes show slight sadness though.
"What's wrong?" I move my foot away, in case that was actually it.
"I have to work today. Have to ask Joel to take over the jobs in hell because well... angels can't cross into hell without losing their grace. And I wish not this child to lose one thing that could tie them to light."
"I'm sure he will agree."
"I'm sure he will too. Just helping the fairies before tomorrow is killer."
"What do you have to do now?"
"More set up. They fear the area isn't big enough, nor safe enough."
"Is it?"
"More than. But I have to keep the fairies on board. I don't want to lose a light creature. We could gain others if the fairies back us up."
"Indeed. I wish you not to work. It's Sunday. Stay in bed with me."
"Tempting. Very. But I cannot. If I can't work from hell, I must work up here harder."
"And tire yourself out? Don't overwork, Valerie."
"I won't, love. You should rest more. If you dress, I'll bring Dakota in. Cuddle with her until I get home."
"As lovely as that sounds, you could just stay."
She leans over me and tries for a kiss but I turn.
"Fucking morning breath fear. I just want to kiss my wife."
"Says the one who already brushed their teeth."
"I just want a kiss."
"You could stay."
"You know I wish to."
I wrap my legs around her waist and keep her close. "Then do so."
"Being a tease is unfair, love. You know I wish to stay but I have to work."
"It's Sunday. Be with me. You said even the devil gets a day off."
"I did. But I work with the fairies on their time cause they're dicks."
"What if I'm hungry?"
"Using sex as leverage is terrible, Ninfa."
"I mean, yes. But I am."
She sighs and pulls from my grasp. "Teasing me to stay in bed, that's cruel."
"So you're to leave me like this?"
"I didn't say that."
"Valerie."
"I didn't say that."
The motions are quick. The suddenness. Yet she gives me everything I had asked for. And more.