Chapter 27

-VALERIE'S P.O.V-

     Worse part of the day. Leaving.
     I lay her in the bed gently, she still sleeps from lastnight. But unfortunately I have to work. Well, lead.
     She sighs heavily. "You can't have another day?" Her voice so sleepy.
"You know I wish to, love. I'll be back soon though. Rest."
     She pulls me down to her and squeezes me in a hold.
"Nin.."
"Stay. With me. In bed. Forever."
"Technically I'm king of some place and I kind of have to show up."
"Your queen demands you stay."
       I can't. My smile just grows. To think that this angel is my queen. It makes my heart melt.
"I wish I could, Milady. But I must go. Just for a few hours."
     Her arms and legs fall off of me in defeat.
"All I wanted to do was cuddle."
"When we get back, love. I'm all yours."
     I lean down and kiss her forehead. "I love you, Ninfa."
     Her eyes still closed. Completely graceful. So damn beautiful.
"I love you too."
"Will you not grant me the look into your beautiful eyes?"
    She turns noticeably shades of red. It takes a moment before her eyes flutter open. I smile to the teal beauty with the bright light of love from her soul.
"I'll be back soon, okay? We'll cuddle. We'll watch a movie. We'll eat. We'll do whatever you wish."
"That sounds wonderful."
    I lean in and kiss her lips lightly. Only because I know she hates kissing me with her morningbreath. Doesn't bother me really.. I guess that's love?
"I'll see you later, love."
    I take my leave before I don't want to. But I already didn't want to leave so me saying that was pointless.
    Standing in front of a half trained army with my best friend by my side doesn't seem so bad. Though of I was in bed it with Ninfa, it would be so much better.
"What's today's plans?"
"Barrier up and ready. Just going to release all spirits. You and I battle one on one until they're done or dead."
"That's insane."
"They have to learn, Joel."
"Less spirits then at least."
     I release 15. One per 2 soldiers. Should suffice.
"Contain them."
"You said someone would be your partner in lesson." The giggler speaks up.
"I said Monday, did I not?"
"Okay, Sire. I'm sorry."
"Everyone, off." I wave them off.
     They take a rather well approach. I watch for a moment before drawing Sekia for Joel's battle.
"Luke keeps stealing Dakota from me like every time I hold her."
     I smile to it but still make a massive swing. It staggers him but he takes stance again.
"Maybe you guys should look into adopting."
    He makes a low swing and I quickly jump over his blade. Having Sekia to his throat the second I land. He still fears her but she can never kill him.
    His sword pushes my blade from his neck before he makes a quick move. His blade goes in my side and shocks him.
"I didn't mean to hurt you.."
"I'm good." I lift my shirt to see just a tiny scratch that heals fully. Small amounts of blood soaked through my shirt.
"If we adopt, how?"
"I admit, if you went with a human baby, there would be some problems. Protection, but I would protect the baby in all ways I can, as Dakota is. Or you could go for an elvish adoption. Or maybe even a demon. Surely there are possibly adoption couples down here that would love to surrogate."
    He scratches the stubble on his chin and in his distraction I make a swing. A payback in a way, directly where I had been stabbed. He grunts to it for a moment but I know he healed quickly.
"Distractions can get you killed, Master Joel." The giggler says.
    All troops stand before me. Winded but otherwise good. Few scratches from what I assume to be others blades. All spirits in their cages again.
    Joel makes a swing, I see out of the corner of my eye. I block it, along with the other 5 he tries to get me with. Out of breath, he retreats.
    Everyone in the small army just stare at me in awe. I rather like this. The gazes of admirers.
"I want you to team up. I'm going to simulate an attack. I want to see how you do. You act as if the simulations are real and strike as a team."
"Yes, Sire." They all agree.
     I haven't really tampered with my magic too much but I know if I can give a memory, a full feeling and emotions, I can do this.
   I summon rouge hellhounds. Spirits that are angered and have gained abilities. Even gone as far as to summon a fatherhound, not the biggest of them all but almost. Not as bad as Demi or motherhound.
"Damn, Valerie."
"I just want to see what happens. No injury will be real, all of the mind. First one to fall to their ass loses."
"Makes sense."
"How is my babygirl doing?"
"I'm sure she misses you guys like crazy."
    His comment makes me smile. I do miss her too.
"How was the anniversary?"
"As expected. She thought I had forgotten. But it ended quite well."
"Not being nosey, you guys doing okay? You seem a bit off."
"I miss Nin. I always do. It's like when she's close, I find peace. And when she's far, I hurt. But otherwise good."
"Are you guys doing okay with intimacy?"
    I laugh loudly. "Oh, yes. We're definitely doing good."
"Gross."
"You asked."
"Like it's weird. I want to know these things but I also don't."
"You've always been a strange friend."
"Do you always be male for her?"
"Not always, no. But it has it's benefits."
"Aren't you worried about getting her pregnant again?"
    I think over the answer. To the question. I do want a bigger family but it wouldn't be the right time, right? Too soon.
"I put a protection against. She won't."
    He does a blindside move and hits my inner thigh with his blade. I nearly scream to it. Nearly..
"DON'T TRY AND CUT MY DICK OFF, BRO." I find myself yelling to him. He's just in laughter.
    I bring Sekia to his lowers and he backs down. "Valerie, I'm not like you, I can't just wish it back and it be there."
     I leave him be and look back to the battle field. Only one stands against the fatherhound. The giggler.
     I take him out of the simnulation and she seems to thank me with her eyes. It's weird to have another look at me like that. Sickening.
"I see tension." Joel whispers in my ear to annoy me.
"It's a little sickening to be honest. Not too long ago I heard her speak with her friends and she got bullied because she has a crush on me."
"Oh my fuck. I knew it."
"It's weird though, Joel. But it's not like in going to get rid of one of the best soldiers we have."
"Eh."
"Your work is done for the day. Rest up and I'll see you Monday. Have a day for yourself tomorrow."
"Yes, Sire. Thank you, my lord." They all day together.
    I walk with Joel inside. "We will be by for Dakota after Monday's work is complete."
"See you Monday." He says and then vanishes.
"My lord, witches have been founded. They're working on a spell to take over." Demon butler says.
"Have them stripped of their powers and make sure there is no way to get it back. Make them live as humans."
"Yes, my lord." He pauses. "Is there anything you need?"
"No thank you. Summon me if you need me."
"Yes, my lord. Only emergencies."
    He bows his head to me before I leave. I've never been happier than to crawl into bed with my warm and soft angel.
"Val?" She says in a sleepy voice.
"Who else would be in the bed with you?"
    I wrap my arms around her to the best of my ability.
"Misty."
"She's with Dakota and Joel and Luke. So. Just me."
"Nn.."
"Have I really caused this much weariness?"
"No. I'm just lazy."
    I lean in and lightly kiss the back of her neck. Soft and warm skin. Absolute beauty.
"Sleep with me."
"That could mean many things."
"Haha." She says in a sarcastic tone. "You could sleep sleep. I really don't want to move for the other perverted type of sleep."
    I climb onto her ass and lightly massage her bare back. She sighs to it. I know she likes when I do this.
    Slow hand movements give me soft moan types of gasps. As I rub up her spine she hums to the feeling. I do admit, I enjoy the feeling as she massages me too.
    In all places. My back feels good, yeah but my dick feels way better. Way better.
"Val."
"Hm?"
     I rub her shoulder now, digging in slightly deep.
"You're uh.. hard."
"I was in thought. I'm sorry. It'll go down."
"Why do you do this to me?"
"Do what?"
"You think naughty. Then I feel you being hard against me and then I think dirty and now I'm stuck in a place I'm way to lazy to move for."
     I laugh to it but also it brings a smile. Not expecting An answer like that but it still makes me smile to know I cause such things.
"It's not funny."
"If you're looking for sex, I could easily give you pleasure without moving you too much."
    In this, it's her turn to laugh. Laugh at my offer. It does sound kind of silly, doesn't it.
"I'm sorry. That seemed to have came out a little wrong?"
"Hm. No, you're fine. I just enjoyed the fact of how you said."
"Guess we're even."
"No, far from."
"What do you mean?"