Chapter 52

-NINFA'S P.O.V-

    It just wasn't as good as our other sexual things. She was more than pleasuring for me but I just don't feel like this is right. Us with her futa seems normal. If that makes sense.
     Us with her female and I'm female, that's right. Futa form for her is great too. But futa for me, it wasn't as good as what it seemed it would have been.
    Both agree that it's not as good. And I wouldn't doubt we won't do it again. She was open though and I'm glad she took a giant step forward on trusting me.
    It's not that it wasn't good... it was. Her insides were warm and welcoming. She squeezed my member and it felt good. Just didn't feel as good as we normally do and she agreed.
    She lays asleep. I think she finally feels the weariness she causes me. I'm barely holding on but I just.. I have things going on in my head that I cannot rest yet.
    I sigh lightly and try for sleep. My mind needs to be cleared of these worries because what has been done is already done and cannot be taken back. I'm alright with that.
    I don't want to take this night back. And I wouldn't. She trusted me with the final way we can be fully bound. I gave what I could, even pleased her. 
    She pleased me. I tried to not come inside her. But I was highly relieved I was able to.
    I know the things she now goes through, experiences and how she deals. I'm just glad she changed me back before we sleep because I honestly do not want to have my body crushed down there. And I feel damn sorry for her when I or anyone else does that.
     I nuzzle closer to her. Her automatic response is one I've grown to love. Her fingers lightly tangle in my hair as she props my head, just in case I roll off of her and hurt myself somehow.
    And though asleep, she holds onto me as tightly as she would if she were awake. It has always been that way And I'm not conplaining, I love my home. In these arms, I am home as like how in my arms as I hold her back, she's home.
    My mind finally slows. Worries finally slipping away. And I begin to fall asleep.
    To the warmth I fall asleep. To the warmth and happiness, I fall asleep.

    A kiss to the forehead wakes me. As I look up I see the beautiful ruby eyes I've fallen so hard in love for.
"Hey, love. I froze time just so we can get ready but once I resume time, we could be late for school."
"Remind me why we do this romantic stuff in the weekdays? Not the weekends?"
"Not sure." She says in a light laugh.
"Are you doing okay?"
"I'm alright. Oddly sore, thought I would have healed. But otherwise, I'm good."
    I lean in and kiss her cheek. A slight drain on my energy but I know she's healed. She sighs to it.
"I wish you wouldn't heal me."
"I don't want you in pain because of me."
"Babe, I'm gooood. Relax. But I'm a little down because we have to get up."
"I could say I feel same."
     I climb off of her and gather my clothes. She wraps a blanket around me before we begin walking. I don't get why she's so sweet, never once through the years has she not had a gentle touch.
      A quick shower. Waking Dakota and dressing her. She doesn't even notice the time stop but I'm thankful she doesn't question. She just thinks Misty and Leo are sleeping.
    In a few moments we are teleported to the school. Misty still frozen and I'm in my class that they are or were about to enter. As time resumes the door opens and everyone walks in.
"I think lunch time I'll tell you the adventure in the empty." Valerie leans down and whispers on my ear.
    I nod for her to. She kisses my forehead and takes her leave. Dakota lays on Misty who complained because she was frozen.
     Technically not. But yeah, she was. Little does she know that she gets frozen every night. And mornings. Maybe safe to say Valerie and I have way too much sex, in human ways it would be impossible to go as long and rough as we've gotten. All worth it though.
     The lesson goes by fast. And the bell rings for lunch. As the kids leave the room, Valerie appears. Food in hands and a smile for me.
"Mommy!" Dakota yells loudly.
"Damn child. My ears."
     Still no idea of Dakota can hear and understand Misty. She's right though. Dakota can yell.
"Let's eat. I'll tell a story, Dakota." Valerie sits the food down.
    The eating begins. The story begins. All begins.
"I went to this place. A place you think would only exist in a dream. A strange dream. The floors wet with black water. Thin enough to touch ground but not enough to go pass the sole of your shoes." She grabs Dakota's foot and wiggles it around for a moment.
    Dakota in laughter and giggles for a few seconds. Valerie continues.
"It was like walking in darkness. Can never see too far from your face but you know you're not alone. In my travels, I found one man. He was alive. Awake. Awake in the dark dreamland. My life was threatened, yet Sekia could not take his being. A scythe changes the situation and I had him in the palm of my hand. Using his own being, I made Sekia able to take him. This man showed me more than I wanted to. He begged for his life. And we made a deal. He lives, I get the two and immunity for my family in death."
    She met death? Like death, death? Like ugly cloak and sharp scythe?
     I feel uneasy to the knowledge though there isn't much I can do. I didn't know she faced the literal death.
"I know I am protected by the most powerful people I know. My loves." Her hand reaches for mine and also takes Dakota's.
"But in that place... this didn't matter. I wasn't protected there as I am here. But now, wherever you go, you're protected by not just me but a man named Death."
     Hearing the name makes chills run up my spine. I hide the cringe to his name but Valerie knows my feelings on this.
"I came back. I came back because of you two. Well.. three. I came back with two men, one whom I saved because I knew of him, another because he was just in love. Together that day, we saved a true love and set a man free."
     I focused enough and hear our baby's heartbeat. Strong and getting bigger. Time has gone fast. Being nearly 4 months but not showing.. Every pregnancy is different, I have to believe.
     Dakota 3. Baby 4 months in the making and yet I'm still so in love with Valerie. More than anything.
    The bell rings and it comes with Valerie's sigh. "Guess I return you to your class, my loves."
     She picks Dakota up and hugs her tightly. Well... Dakota hugs her tightly.
"Mommy and momma."
"Yeah, babygirl."
"Want to go on adventure after class, Dakota?" Valerie asks.
"Yes." Dakota yells loudly.
"She can fucking yell." Misty says in a yawn.
    The hope that she cannot understand her is strong. I don't want her speaking like that. At least not til she is older. Much older. Muuuuch older.
"Finish classes with momma and we will go out later, okay?"
"Okay."
    It's cute the way she jumps from Valerie to me. The kids in the class start piling in. Valerie take her leave to avoid conflict. It's confusing to Dakota to have me called queen but more so when they call Valerie lord.
    I don't mind the name. Neither does she. But it would become confusing to Dakota's mind if couldn't understand.
"Can I piggyback?"
"I wouldn't be able to hold you, Dakota."
"I hold."
    I move to where she can rest on my back. I decide to hover so not disturb her by foot steps. She holds onto me the best she can, watching my teaching and listening.
    She's going to be very smart. But Her growth rate may be slowed to human but she will be smart. I have no doubt.
    The end of the day coming soon and I can feel Dakota sleeping. Or falling asleep. I bend down and she slips onto Misty.
    The class goes in awe to her adorableness. It ends as I finish the lessons. The day went by rather fast.
    I enjoy my job. I enjoy the way I can help these kids. Help them form something other than the ability to kill and be destructive.
    Valerie appears before me with a wide smile. "Ready to go?"
    Dakota stirs on Misty before mumbling. "Yes."
"Yeah, babe. Ready."