Chapter 51

-VALERIE'S P.O.V-

    I don't regret this. I do want this. I'm just scared.
     I also have no idea what I'm really doing. But I feel her length against me and I'm not lying, it makes me hungry. I've barely done a thing and she's already ready for me.
"We don't have to, Val."
"I want to, Nin.."
    I tug at her pants. It takes a long moment before were both fully stripped down. Her member large, though not as big as mine when I have mine, thankfully.
    In a swift motion, she's between my thighs. Her tongue soothes the raging throb for her touch. All sending me into moans, so many moans.
    No matter what she does to me in my female or male form, sexually..her mouth, tongue and wetness are all the best parts. Maybe her fingers.
    To my thought, oddly, her fingers slide inside me. I moan loudly to the way it feels. I honestly haven't had much sex lately with female parts.
    I'm alright with being male. She's good with it, too. I've come to enjoy it being that over my female form. I'm not sure how to explain it all if I had to.
     Her fingers thrust slowly and I feel myself about to release. My moans going crazy for her. All for her. Though now my fear is high, another fear rises. As female, she teases. And stops right before I come.
    Without ability to hold longer, I come for her.
"NIN.." I yell her name out loudly.
    She switches places and her tongue enters. The way her soft tongue feels, it's a feeling I love in this form. One to die for if I was trapped as female.
    Her hand begins rubbing my clit and forces me more moans. I feel myself beginning to tremble with pleasure. This woman could kill someone by doing just this alone.
    And it doesn't take me very long to come to her gentle motions of her tongue. And as always I give her name as I do come.."Nin.."
    She kisses up my body slowly. Her lips feel so wonderful anywhere and everywhere she kisses. Her soft lips meet mine and claim me for a kiss.
    The kiss is slow and passionate and filled with so much love. I feel her member against my clit and throbs shared between each. I'm scared to know if it hurts or not. But I have no doubt she will be gentle and I trust her.
"C..Can I?" She asks as the kiss parts.
     I can really only nod. My heart is racing for all the reasons ever to be had. Out of fear. Out of anxiety. Out of just ...everything.
"If we do this, promise you won't hate me?"
"Ninfa, nothing could ever falter my love for you. Hm.. a few things might but I have faith you would never."
"Like?"
"Cheat."
"Never."
"Exactly. But yes, I will love you even if I hate this. We're just trying this. Together... right?"
"But you're sure?"
"Yeah, babe. I'm sure."
      I can see worry and fear in her eyes but a bright and huge amount of love. That love is all I need to see to know whatever happens, we will be alright in the end. I just.. need to get over this fear and trust.
    Her tip is placed at my entrance. I try my best not to tense up because it could just hurt worse if I do so.
"If.."
     I lean up and kiss her lips to stop her from speaking. A short and sweet kiss.
"It'll be okay." I assure her, though I'm in more fear that she is.
"Look at me?"
    I look up in her teal eyes. Strands of silver but yet many, many different shades of blue. Yet all a distraction.
    She pushes inside slowly. The way it feels.. it feels good.. but.. it hurt.
    Her hips to mine. Her hands cup my face.
"Do you wish me to stop? I can not do more. I would pull out and never come to this again."
    As she speaks I notice on my own part, small whimpers. I hadn't noticed myself whimpering before. I assume that would be her reason for stopping.
"N..No. We can.."
    She leans in and kisses me. Her lips so soft, so lush. Another distraction, one that I'm thankful for.
    Her hips remove and she brings slow thrusts. A pain but yet comes with pleasure... my body confused and unsure of which I should feel.
     Her moans fill the kiss as she continues. After a little bit, the pain fades and I'm sent into pleasure. My moans begin to mingle with hers.
     My nails digging into her back, gripping on tightly as she works me. Though this is a rather interesting way of pleasure, I much like me in her position more than I enjoy this. But I do find this pleasurable.
    She finally breaks the moan filled kiss and starts kissing down to my neck. Her teeth pierce my skin and it makes me moan out slightly more. I love to bite her and love when she bites me.
    Her hips grow speed and I know she wants me to release. I'm close, almost ready for her. And I know she's almost ready too.
    Her hand reaches between us and she lightly rubs my clit. All the sensations she's giving is making it so hard not to release to her. And as she starts to rub harder, I do.
"Ninfa.." I yell out for her as I come.
    She doesn't stop though and I almost thank her. I can tell she's gathering as much joy as I am. I can tell she's having as much pleasure as I usually do.
    I protected myself and so she could come inside if she wishes. I wouldn't mind feeling what it feels like on the other side of things. All this is so different.
    I like the way this feels though. The way her length rubs my insides, much like her fingers and tongue accomplish well. I like the way her stomach lightly rubs against my clit as she thrusts. I like it all.
     I can tell she's trying to hold on herself. Her tense posture tells me so. Yet I'm on the verge of another release and she's yet to do so. Like when I want to please her first...
    Her thrusts begin hitting harder. A slight pain to it but more than enough pleasure to send me over.
"NIINN.." I yell out for her loudly.
     Her breath wavers. "Where.."
"You can inside. Protection." I lean up and take her lips in a kiss.
    Her hips begin another round of thrusts. This time to make us both release. My moans and hers take over the kiss and tears our breaths away.
     The thrusts grow hard again. Go deeper within me and I feel myself getting closer. She's going to take it all from me.
"Nin.." I moan out for her in a climax.
"Val.." She releases inside.
    I feel her come inside. The warmth it brings me. It's weird... interesting..
    She collapses on top of me. With a heavy sigh too. I wrap my arms around her tightly.
"Did I do okay?"
"Left me in trembles, love. You did good."
     I feel weariness take me. Almost by surprise. Just hit me in the face with a big wave of tired.
"I didn't like it as much as the other way. I'm not meaning to offe.."
    I laugh lightly and it cuts her off. I sigh and smile. "It was good, yes, but I enjoy taking you, rather this way."
"Are you alright?"
"I'm good, love. I'm great."
    Her eyes fill with some relief. Not much but at least it's some. I cannot do much to explain or tell her, so I show her.
    I lean up and lightly kiss her lips, giving her my thoughts while.. as the kiss parts, she smiles and fully understands. I enjoyed it, not as much as our normal, but I did.
    I return her to her form. Listening, I hear our baby's heartbeats, I know he's okay. I worry there too, if I possibly did something to hurt him but I hadn't.
    We cuddle close to each other. The fire burns, though time is stopped. The firewood fills the air, along with our scent of us.
    My weariness so strong, I've never came in this form so much. It has drained me, though I rarely get drained. Is this how she feels each time we go at it? Maybe.
    I begin falling asleep. I fight it as much as I can, just to be with her a few more moments. Just to be home for a little while longer.
    With a time set on the time stop, we have a few hours to sleep extra. She loves how I do this and I'm glad I had the idea to do so and that it actually worked. A few hours of sleep makes up for hours on end of sexual love.
     Trying to stay awake doesn't seem to work. I fall quicker but manage to get out the one thing I need her to know.
"I love you, Ninfa." I say in slight mumbles. I hope she can understand me.
"I love you too, Val." She lightly squeezes me as she nuzzles in closer.
    I fall asleep to this. This woman is my everything. I'm humble I get to wake to her every morning. Every nap. Every day.
    I fall asleep at home.