Chapter 40

-NINFA'S P.O.V-

    I'm not sure how I ended up in this position but it's working. And it feels damn good. All of it.
    The feel of her coming in me at free will. And not having that protection that was there. Something about it just makes me happy.
    I'm excited for what may be in store for our future. I'm happy for it. And in an extreme amount of pleasure.
    She keeps sending me her feelings too. So I feel more pleasure than my own but yet when the feelings leave, I'm still in massive pleasure. I'm coming more than I have in well... a few days.
    The positions are quickly switched and I'm dragged to the edge of the bed. She slams her hips hard to me and I scream out loudly to it. And the thrusts following are hard. I'm in moans to every single movement.
   How she slowly pulls herself out fully only to reenter quickly. How she rotates her hips slightly with each thrust. No thrust is alike.
    And she always hits this spot.. this spot that drives me insane. And she aims for it once she finds it.
    I bite the bedsheets and clutch them tightly in my hands as she continues her work. I would be panting like a dog for air but when I'm biting things I'm not. Sort of.
"Nin.." She calls out. I feel her come mix with mine.
    She slows herself to a stop. "Nin. Pillow."
    I reach over and give as she asks. I'm lifted slightly and the pillow is put under my stomach. She leans down and kisses my back lightly as she pushes my legs further apart.
    Her thrusts begin again and I'm in instant moans. I let go of the sheets just to moan out for her. She hits against my spot again and locks on it like a target.
    She has me in screams again. Like every session. Every night and most mornings. I'm in bliss.
     I can't stop her name come from me with each scream. And I know she loves when I scream her name. I am overwhelmed with pleasure.
    She bites my shoulder as her thrusts go harder. She moans against me but her hips stay pace. I love when she bites me.
   I love when she sinks her teeth in my skin. The way her tongue eases the sting before I heal. The way I can feel her suck to take whatever blood is given.
   I think maybe our blood is sweet to each other because of opposites. I'm not sure about that. Seems reasonable.
    All thoughts blurring as fast as they race. I'm trying to think of anything else to help control the over stimulation. But I'm left to just enjoy and take it all.
    My legs tremble. My lower is in constant throbs. Her dick goes fast and hard in me and I'm in screams to every inch.
    I'm sure if she were smaller, I'd gain as much pleasure but she's not. She's big. And I'm still surprised I can take her 12.
    The overpleasing is worth it in the end. And beginning. All of it. All of this.
    I'm screaming her name to her and manage to get out other words. That seem to be curse words. Which I know she finds interesting.
    Her hands travel up my trembling legs before resting on my butt. She lightly grabs each cheek and squeezes. Though in complete bliss and screaming for moans, I manage to giggle to her action.
"You find that funny?"
"No."
     She leans down and bites the back of my neck. Her teeth sink in and she lightly sucks. Bringing me nothing but screams and moans. I just can't contain myself.
    The constant orgasm is making me drain. Drain of energy and give every bit of come I can for her. She doesn't let me down from this high and I love her for it.
    I begin the feeling of close to passing out. She knows to end soon by the weakening of my body. Or the tensness.
    She thrusts in hard one last time and she comes for me. "Ninfa.." She moans out loud.
     I finish my orgasm and am in nothing but trembles. Barely to really be able to move. Have little strength to even care to.
   She pulls me on top of her. I'm drenched in a sweat but she's barely shed a few drops. I'm growing more and more tired as she covers us.
"Are yo.."
"If you fucking ask me that one more time after we have sex, I swear, Valerie.."
"Okay, okay. I just worry if I do too much."
"You do. But I'm more than grateful. You know when to stop."
"Do you not want me to go as long?"
    I laugh lightly. "You can take me til I pass out, Valerie. I love you and all you give. I love every second you do what you do."
"So no need to worry about time?"
    I lean up. "Think maybe I'm use to you taking me for so long. If you'd stop now, I might be disappointed. I love your performance."
"I'd never displeased my love."
"Your the one with the counter. How long do we normally go?"
"Mm.. 6 to 9. Depends."
     I don't know why I'm surprised to know how long. But I am. But it's damn bliss each time I don't even care how long it goes on.
"You have no need to worry. Don't ask if I'm okay after. Trust me. I'm more than perfect, Valerie."
    Something in me just feels.. feels.. needing.
    I place my hand on her member. "And this is mine. And mine only."
"Of course."
     I laugh lightly. I take my hand away and dig under her back. She's so warm.
"I love you, Ninfa. And I'll love you forever."
"I know, Val. I love you too."
    I feel myself slipping out of the realms. Too late to hold on so I let go and drift to sleep. Sleep to her warmth.

    A loud scream wakes me. Valerie.
"LEO."
"I didn't know it was thaaat. It was your hand."
    I'm in laughter because he attacks our hands under the blankets. And it wasn't her hand.
   She tries to crawl out of bed but stops as she almost releases her stomach. I quickly take her pain away and heal her.
"I'm sorry, Valerie. I didn't mean to."
    She sighs loudly. The leapord climbs on Valerie's chest.
"I'm sorry."
"Yeah, yeah. Why aren't you with Dakota?"
   He doesn't answer, just curls up in a giant ball on her chest.
"Okay. Um. Time?"
"It's 3."
"Are you kidding me? Leo. You wake me up because your claws decided to play fucking pins and needles with my dick at 3 in the morning?"
"I thought it was your hand. It could have been a mouse."
"This house is protected out the ass from that, you know this. You're just evil."
"But your the demon."
     Valerie changes. Her face. Her emotions. All.
"Go lay with Dakota, Leo. You know she loves to cuddle you and Misty."
    The cat jumps down and does as asked. Valerie crawls back under the covers. Silence is loud.
"Val.."
"I don't want to talk about it. We get it. I'm a demon. Who's the child of Lucifer. Murdered her mother. Murdered her father. Took the fucking crown. I GET IT. I'M A DEMON."
    Her yells make me flinch. My only hope is she didn't notice. It's just she doesn't yell like this... ever.
"And scared my wife."
     She tries to get out of bed but I climb on top of her.
"No."
"Shut the fuck up and listen to me, Valerie." I snap.
"O..Okay.. S..Sorry." Her stutters make me feel terrible.
"It was an accident. And he didn't mean it. It's late. We are all tired. You didn't murder your mother, that wasn't your fault. You did all this because you had to. And you did it to protect us. Yes, you're a demon. And I DON'T FUCKING CARE." I yell the last part. She flinched as I did.
"See how me yelling caused you to flinch? Because I don't yell often, right?"
    She nods to me before I continue. "Same with me. So, now we got that cleared up. Are you okay and can we go back to sleep?"
"Forgive me."
"For what?"
"Getting upset."
"Eh. Crap happens. It doesn't matter."
     She presses her hand to her chest and groans. Seconds before we hear Dakota.
"I must have woken her."
"Room soundproof. Something else."
    She stops time and we get dressed enough quickly before running to her room. As she resumes time, Dakota is still in tears.
"Babygirl, what is it?"
    An image. One that bring us all to tears. I don't know... how.
"M..My dream.."
    Valerie picks up Dakota and holds her tightly.
"I don't know how you got that, babygirl. Listen to me, it's over. That will never happen again."
    Something radiates from Dakota over across to Valerie. It makes her drop to her knees. The aura travels to me and brings me to my knees with a strong power.
    A slight sting as the power goes through my veins. Through my bones. Every fiber of me.
    As the aura disconnects us all, Dakota stops crying.
"What did you do, Dakota?"
"Safe."
     I get up and hug her between Valerie and I. I don't know how she got Valerie's dream but I know Valerie is already upset with herself for it.
"Loph momma."
"I love you too, babygirl."
"Loph mommy."
"I love you with all my heart, babygirl."
    Valerie and I take Dakota bed with us. As she falls asleep the world goes to a stop. Valerie paces the floor in tears.
    I'm.. I don't know what to do.. I don't know. Things were so easy a few hours ago.. Things were happy.. then Leo.. and now this..
    I don't know what to do. What to do to ease her. I don't know... I don't know how to help...