1

Your pov...
I sighed and fixed my h/c hair in the mirror. My first day of school was today, and since I have to work during the day, I signed up for night school. I couldn't complain after all, I have to support myself some how and I can't get another job at the moment.
I sighed and walked out of the bathroom. I grabbed an apple from the bowl I keep in the kitchen. I bit into the juicy fruit and rushed to the front door to grab my backpack. "Another school, another fresh start." I mumble to myself as I walk out the door into the frigid weather. My face burned a bit and my eyes watered. It was only October yet it felt like it would snow. I grabbed my keys out of the front pocket of my backpack and unlocked my small gray car. I threw my backpack into the passagers seat and started the car. I jumped as the radio played extremely loud. I quickly turned it down and sighed. I shook my head. This was going to be a long day. I slowly drove to the school and parked in the student parking lot.
Walking into the school, I could tell I wasn't going to fit in. People stared at me and talked about me. I couldn't have looked too much out of place. I had my school uniform on. I shrugged it off and continued to my first class.
I arrived to my first class. Algebra. Great. I'm not too bad at math, but it sucks. I sat down at a desk in the back of the class. There were only two people here. A skinny brown haired kid, who was doing work. Probably making up missed work. Then there was this boy who had blonde hair and magnificently blue eyes. He had head phones in and was spaced out. I panicked when he looked my way. I looked at my desk, acting like I was looking at something, but I wasn't. When I attempted to look up again, he was still staring. He kinda looked surprised?? Shocked?? I don't know how to explain his facial expression. I kept keeping eye contact with the boy until students started piling into the class room. I focused on all of the people who came in. I jumped when another girl sat down next to me.
A/n
Author-chan: I'm back, bitches!!!! This time with Shu! Let's fucking do this.
Subaru: Shut the hell up, you annoying woman.