21 (xxx)

I sat at my desk and sighed. The class was silent besides the teachers annoying voice. Ms.Potter taught history in such a way that its no wonder her husband filed a divorce. Her voice made nails against a chalk board music. I put my head down, hoping to block the horrid noise out.
She sounded like an opera singer mixed with a yoga instructer had a baby with a high pitched Stitch. This was the one class that made my day shit.
The bell rang and I thanked the heavens, grabbing my things. I left that classroom so fast, most kids haven't even gotten out of their seats yet.
I ran to the meet up place, which was my car. We decided that since we're living together, we'd take turns driving. It was Shu's turn.
I didn't wait very long. Sam and Shu had history with Mr.Dicks together and it was one of the first classes you see when you walk into the school.
They smiled at me. I looked at Shu and I felt my face heat up.
Sure.
I had seen Shu most classes today, but his outfit still amazed me. He was so.....
Hot.
He wore a light blue turtle neck shirt with a black jacket over it, tight black pants, and to top it all off, he wore sun glasses too despite it being night anyway. His ear phones of course were in his ears, but it was obvious nothing was on since he was talking to Sam.

(I put way too much effort into drawing this, but excuse me, I'd fuck

(I put way too much effort into drawing this, but excuse me, I'd fuck. 10 out of 10.)
He looked like he was about to ask for the manager at 'Starbucks' because they didn't get his over complicated drink right.
He laughed at something Sam said and she swung her arms around, probably telling a story. She almost hit him a couple times and finally she backhanded him in the chest. She apologized and they both laughed.
When Shu spotted me leaning against my car watching them, his ocean blue eyes lit up. His smile widened like I was the only thing in the world that mattered; he began to walk with a bounce in his step as he sped up. He looked as if he were a small child and I was his favorite yet most fragile toy waiting on a table for him to pick me up and hold.
When he got to me, he put one hand on the car next to me and stood in front of me; he made sure I couldn't move, leaning in. "I missed you, my love." He whispered, kissing me on the forehead.
I felt eyes on us. I knew Sam was watching, finding this amusing, but I also knew other students were watching, not used to a Sakamaki showing emotion other than anger.
I allowed a blithe smile to form across my lower face. "I also missed you."
His alluring smirk entered his facial expression as he softly moved so his lips were against mine. A few seconds passed before he pulled away. He looked at my hands which I had not realized I moved to his shoulders. He took one into his soft hand and flipped it over.
He gazed over my wrist; watching the vein, I believe. Then slowly lifted it to his mouth. He began kissing my wrist.
I couldn't hold back a small ecstatic giggle, trying to pull my arm away, but failing in the attempt. "What are you doing, weirdo?" I questioned playfully.
He ignored me as he began kissing down my arm to my shoulder.
I tried jumping away because it tickled. "Sto-Stop it!" I tried to put up grim wall, but what came out was a pleading squeal. He chuckled and kissed up my neck.
If we weren't being watched before, we definitely were now. I heard Sam chuckling, probably taking pictures or even a video.
I whimpered as he kissed just under my ear. It was one spot that made my knees weak and my mind go blank.
As he moved away, his sardonic expression made me even more flustered and almost made my knees give out from under me.
I couldn't even began to imagine how I looked. Here I was. Y/n L/n, a nobody, pushed up against a car in the schools student parking lot, withering under the schools most feared boy. The boy was standing over me with a sly, stolid smile that turned on probably even the straightest of boys.
I was shamefaced, pinned against the car. "We should go." I mumbled loud enough for Sam to hear. She chuckled. "Oh. You guys take as long as you need. I don't mind."
I moved quickly out from under Shu. "Well, I do. Lets go home." I avoided eye contact with Shu, trying to calm down.
I think he could sense I wanted to get home badly. To have some alone time with him. He just nodded and climbed into the driver seat and turned on the car. Sam took the backseat, where she put her headphones in and laid down. I slowly made my way to the passengers side. I buckled up and waited for Shu to start driving.
My car was like most old cars. Instead of having separate front seats and a compartment in the middle, it had just one big long seat.
Shu pushed his sunglasses up onto the top of his head, into his hair. He took hold of my hand and squeezed it a little. I looked down at our hands then into his eyes. They held worry and concern.
"You okay?" I smiled reassuringly. "I am. Don't worry."
Sam sat up and took her head phones off. She crossed her arms on the front seat and gazed over us.
"Look, can you drop me off at the book store a couple streets away from home?" I looked over at her, confusion taking over my face. "Why?" Shu asked seeming as confused as me.
Sam looked unamused. "Well, its pretty obvious you guys are going to get home and fuck each others brains out." She paused. Shu and I were shocked. Both our faces heated up. "And I certainly don't want to hear that." She continued.
Shu turned back to the wheel and began driving. "Okay. To the book store we go."