39

This is just a very short fluff chapter. Enjoy
Laying in bed, I stared at the ceiling. It was Saturday already and I had nothing to do.
I heard the squeal of the door opening and i turned to see Shu standing there. "Hey." He whispered. A grin crept on my face. "Hey."
I probably looked funny. I was laying on the bed, my hair a mess, and my arms were positioned above my head. He smiled back and walked over to sit on the side of the bed. "What are you doing?" I turned over on my stomach and shrugged. "I don't really know." Shy chuckled and laid down on his back next to me.
"You know, I've been thinking for a few weeks..." Shu trailed off. I looked at him as he stared at the ceiling. It was obvious he was debating telling me whatever was going on in his mind. I laid my head on his shoulder. Thoughts suddenly flooded my head. What if he's planning on breaking up with me? Did i do something wrong?
Shu must've felt me tense up as I leaned on him. He rubbed my back. "It's not anything bad, I promise." He reassured. I nodded and sighed happily. Shu turned to lay on his side, facing me. He smiled brightly yet calmly. His hand reached around him to something in his back pocket. He pulled out a small box and as he opened it he whispered, "I was wondering if you'd marry me?"

Shark attack!